It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestial slave trade hypothesis

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: demongoat

Actually I did major in Biology with a strong focus on genetics at one of the top liberal arts schools in the country and have a MS in Environmental Science so I do know a thing or two about it
I would be willing to put money on it you have never even ran an electroforesis.

Let me guess your are a computer science major perhaps? Engineer? Or just a skeptic not willing to think outside of the box?

That was just a thought provoking question that maybe if a race was advanced enough and got rid of all the "junk" DNA in a sequence through genetic manipulation than perhaps your could accomplish some pretty wild stuff.

The point I was trying to make is we are not that advanced, in building machines or genetics or physics or anything and to say we are is really just kidding ourselves. Let go of the ego a little and you will see this is true. Speculating about the motives of an advanced race is just that, speculation.

I was just giving some reasons why genetic engineering might be a better alternative for an advanced race. You can't think in the small minded terms of our race and "civilization."

Think about dogs, we have created a myriad of shapes, sizes and dispositions in a very short amount of time with the extremely archaic method of selective breeding. Think if you threw ethics out the window (which an advanced race that genetically altered sentient beings for their own purposes would have done a long time ago) think of the things they could do with their advanced knowledge.

They definitely would not be worried about killing them and as far a feeding them you do realize that those machines you are so fond of do require electricity, oil, gas, raw materials that need to be mined etc. etc. etc. You do realize the pyramids were most likely built by slave labor and it would be an extremely impressive feat today even given the advanced technology we posses now.

Not to mention you can definitely beat a car to death, I did that with my old Honda

I'm not talking about human slave at all and that is what you are not getting. I am talking about genetics and what an advanced race could accomplish if they have mastered the art especially if they have no regard for ethics. It truly is terrifying stuff so I can understand if you can't wrap your head around it.

You give my effort a C huh. I would just say I blew you out of the water.......just saying

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I think that was what happened to the passengers of MAL 377. A Missing plane, no bodies and a past history of ufo encounters like the Vincente case in the area. The US Gov't allows Dulce to operate. Dr. David Jacobs believe that the aliens are here for an evil purpose.

Anyway, I smell a movie in the making here. You can call it "12 Parsecs a Slave" or "Roots in Space".

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: brazenalderpadrescorpio

Yes, a misunderstanding because of language is probably the case. I'm from Europe, BTW.

Thank you

-MM
edit on 19-4-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RossWellOldMexico

There was an very old movie (US?) about a boy and his dog that got kidnapped by aliens to be their pet or sold as slaves. On the ship he met a girl that was about 13 yo but had been there for centuries, her aging had been halted. They were slave traders and took some of their other victims to a planet inhabited by a Wookie type aliens where they were kept for further sale. They used the suns as star gates to travel between the systems. The ships were mind controlled, and the boy stole the ship from the aliens but did not know the way home, thats the last I remmeber or saw of it. Everything in the ship could be controlled by the mind, even rooms. I don't remember the title of the film anymore, though. Always wondered if the movie script was an intentional leak, espesially since some have postulated about suns being the true star gates when it comes to space travel.

-MM
edit on 19-4-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

There was an very old movie (US?) about a boy and his dog that got kidnapped by aliens to be their pet or sold as slaves. On the ship he met a girl that was about 13 yo but had been there for centuries, her aging had been halted. They were slave traders and took some of their other victims to a planet inhabited by a Wookie type aliens where they were kept for further sale. They used the suns as star gates to travel between the systems. The ships were mind controlled, and the boy stole the ship from the aliens but did not know the way home, thats the last I remmeber or saw of it. Everything in the ship could be controlled by the mind, even rooms. I don't remember the title of the film anymore, though. Always wondered if the movie script was an intentional leak, espesially since some have postulated about suns being the true star gates when it comes to space travel. I watch a lot of sci-fi and I can't recall the movie you have mentioned. Do you know who starred in it?

-MM

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Hmm..unlikely imo.

ET's have advanced tech, more so than we have supposedly, so it's not a giant leap to say they would probably be just as far ahead in robotics...robots don't need feeding, they don't feel pain, don't get tired, don't argue, don't need anything special in terms of comfort, don't revolt...and that's just what WE know about robots..what the reality of a robot 1000 years ahead would probably be unimaginably fantastic (nanobots self assembling into any size or shape required in an instant kind of fantastic) in fact, they would be the far superior slave compared to a Human being in all ways.

Now...if you are talking about pets however, that's a different story.

Humans would make better pets, just gotta housetrain 'em and chop their knackers off first.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   

That's the weird part, I can't find it online anymore. Come to think of it, I think it was a pilot for a TV-series in the 80's that never got aired.

Plot is as follows:

Boy and his dog get abducted by two grey aliens in a UFO. Finds himself inside a room in the UFO. Human teen girl is there in cloathing from the 18th century, she has not aged. Everything in the room can be altered by using the mind, girl tells boy. Boy has a hard time creating food/water with his mind. Hits his head in the wall trying to project a door with his mind. Outside room meets with thwo grey alien navigators. Is introduced to the aliens by the girl. Girls is basically their pet and has been there for centuries. Many other humans are captured on the UFO. Aliens tells boy that ship is controlled by the mind, but human minds are too primitive. UFO flies into our Sun to exit our solar system and exits a sun in another solar system. Lands on primitive looking a planet inhabited by creatures that looks just like "wookies" from Star Wars. Several of the humans on the ship are sold as slaves to to wookies and put in primitive prisons. You get the impression that the cells are a transit station to somewhere else, perhaps to be sold to other aliens. There is more travelling and capturing other species in other solar systems. The boy asks why the aliens have captured him, they say he is their pet just like he has a pet dog and that there is no difference between the two. The aliens return to the wookie planet. Both aliens exit the spaceraft, leaving the children alone in it. The boy has trained his mind controlling abilitiees and steals the ship from the aliens. The angrily aliens follow him with a second ship they get from the "wookies". The kids fly though the sun and enters another soloar system, but they are unsure how to fin their way back to Earth. The pilot ends.

-MM

edit on 21-4-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I dont think is life forms from other worlds you need to worry about, aren't the governments of the world using us as slaves every day. they farm us just like animals and vegetables etc.. we are not free, we are all chained and imprisoned through conditioning of rules and laws and regulations.. so being a slave on another world may not be as bad as being a slave on this world we are on now...

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
One thing about the whole robot thing one thing you can't do on robots is perform medical tests.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: leopardseal2282

Still, even if there are billions of super-advanced aliens out here, I'm betting that some of them are collectors of exotic creatures - like humans - if only for their own amusement.

-MM

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Yeah that could explain a conection with UFO's and things like big foot loch ness etc. If they were observing life on other planets why wouldn't they seek out the rare and exotic?
edit on 23-4-2014 by leopardseal2282 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: demongoat

it boggles my mind that people think enslaving a race to do slave labor is somehow better than building machines you can program. why in the world would you use slaves that you have to trick? why not use robots that you never have to worry about?

Why do people drive buses and play violin? It's much easier to train somebody to get good at both of those than a robot.

it's like believing that doing math equations in your head is better than using a computer to do them, it's silly and illogical.

Mathematicians can do much much much more than computers, especially mathematicians who program computers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join