It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestial slave trade hypothesis

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I agree with mysteriousstranger.

In all likelihood the level of technology and energy required to obtain, distribute, and effectively utilize interstellar beasts of burden would be far greater than the potential benefit of having such slaves. It seems kinda analogous to suggesting that NASA start a horse ranch on Mars so that we need not build anymore expensive rovers... only to be stunned by the cost when the space cowboys unionize and demand an oxygen atmosphere.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by The Vagabond

Even here on Earth only a part of our consumer goods are need-based ones. The fact is that most people buys lots of things that they don't need - whole industries are built around selling us things we don't really need. Why should not ETs economy be the same way? Perhaps we even have learnt this economic trait from them? Perhaps humans are luxury goods - people don't really need luxury goods but they are still popular, as they symbolize success and power.

-MM

edit on 16-4-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

I don't see the problem with it. We are givin a home and new bodies. Something to do. Otherwise we would not exist. So our world is controlled and we are farmed in a manner that is unknown to us. What's the down side? If we just keep on keepin on then one day we could own our own farm. We are just energy and gold producers. There is a scrict no contact rule among farmers and the most fun farms recreate the whole eveloution game.
Imagine owning a farm such as earth and arriving to find all manner of animals living here and then having to take the dna from an animal in order to make a certain type of human. So what animal are you?
edit on 16-4-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Humans will indeed do some very eccentric things for amusement or to show their status, including sinking a born to lose investment into a strange animal from far away.
It is possible that some non-terrestrial intelligence has developed a space program that can actually go places and not be stopped by rain or broken pieces of foam, and yet still has not evolved beyond similar obsessive behaviors to those that we sometimes engage in.

I do however think that if you do a drake equation for the probability of interstellar slavery involving humans, that it will fall several orders of magnitude below the likelihood of aliens coming to earth for other reasons. For every point where interstellar slavery is the less probable of the possibilities, there must be several more likely possibilities.
For the possibility that aliens are so motivated to come here that they are doing it inspite of economics, there is the probably more likely possibility that they would come here for a productive reason.
For the possibility that we are that motive, there is the possibility for any other organism on our planet to be that motive.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

It might be that they "kick" our souls out of the stolen bodies and use them as avatars for their own conciousness/souls, too. That would be bad. I read an internview with an ET once, and he kept calling our bodies "vessels", scary stuff if that is the case.

-MM

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Humanity is moving towards the direction mechanical mining, mechanical production with automated features.

If humans were to continue in the direction they are heading, uneffected by aliens. We should have fully automated production and resource gathering with nanotechnology and robotics.

Its only likely that another species would do the same, So a slave race unlikely. But we are hybrids of some of the most diseased animals in the world.

So why chose an infection species to board your ships and mine planets well at the same time catching *new viruses* with populations adapting and mutating the virus in a sense a physical being would be taking extreme caution around us because of this.

We are harbingers of disease and disease is the makeup of all *evolution* if you can call it that.
We mise well redefine such statements as *genetic mutation syndrom* where a species becomes so diseased it changes characteristics under the proper animal kingdom.

For instance, Many modern birds held reptillian features in the passed. We called them *dinosaurs*
en.wikipedia.org...
In the modern era, We don't see these huge feathered lizards running around. But we do see birds. Same animal kingdom, Huge differences in physical traits from mutations. Scientists don't know exactly what caused it. But im betting on something like the Avian flu. We have genetically altered diseases made by man floating around, If humanity was once so advanced, it wouldn't be unheard of that such a society dabbled with genetics.

Myths of hybrid creature, is more than enough to conjure up ideas of species altering bio-weapons.

The earth in the state that its in has been subdued. All the vile creations that stomped around have been buried under miles of ocean and incerated by the following cataklysm. The remainder have been turned into harmless chickens.

Humans have 2 strands of DNA, so the hybridization you speak of by adding an extra strand is totally possible.
Better set to adapt to other solar systems. But as a slave race? Aliens would use advanced robots as we are attempting for the purpose of production. What exactly would we be slaves for?

The only thing i can think of is a military purpose for such creatures as we.
Not only that, Be as a species we have great healing abilities, these healing abilities have been hindered by genetic mutations causing certain functions of protiens to either not be present or inactive.

the elite are working diligently at unlocking these genes to grant a longer life span to humanity.
This is well known research, and is public domain. I'm sure if other species lacked such regeneration qualities, and only relied on a bio-engineered lifespan miniscule to what humans can acheive. You would have primal interest in obtaining such genetics. And likewise, if we humans found another species with such qualities we would disect it and have scientists working around the clock to unlock it well some rich dudes in the back are rubbing their hands, Grinning ackwardly through a one way mirror.

I believe humans have amazing potencial... and likewise the elites do as well... you can clearly see how some of their experiments would be aligned to that particular domain.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   
What about diseases etc? Could we ever live along side an alien species without being completely suited up 24/7.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

LadyTrick
What about diseases etc? Could we ever live along side an alien species without being completely suited up 24/7.

Sure. We live around dogs and cats and we rarely catch each other's diseases.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

That's a pretty fascinating theory, especially about the hybrids. Keep that noodle sharp.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

MerkabaMeditation
reply to post by hana1

Perhaps "real" life is preferred over artificial life. Would you rather have a real dog to play with or a robot dog that is programmed with artificial intelligence?

-MM

if the goal is to have efficient untrained workers, a machine is better.
why do you think we use robots for building cars? they are faster and never need food or rest.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

starshift
reply to post by LogicalRazor

You don't need robots when you can entrain the resident beings into building the infrastructure, food production, etc. The droids are only needed for sentinel and reconnaissance roles once the proper grid is in place. Think of it in terms of energetic output while maintaining limited comprehension of the host species and you have a framework for a subtle slavery with minimal maintenance.

it boggles my mind that people think enslaving a race to do slave labor is somehow better than building machines you can program. why in the world would you use slaves that you have to trick? why not use robots that you never have to worry about?

it's like believing that doing math equations in your head is better than using a computer to do them, it's silly and illogical.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

If aliens were more advanced than us couldn't they just clone humans. Logistically even if your an advanced race it probably isn't economical to make that trip over and over when you could just get the genetic material you needed then clone away. If you wanted to do this undetected you would just get DNA not entire humans. Not to mention you could find the best of the best as far as desirable genetics for slave labor (strength, endurance, etc.) and then clone clone clone. In that case they would probably be targeting pro athletes, marathon runners, etc. But if they are so advanced they would know a thing or two about genetic manipulation so why stop at cloning why not alter DNA to a point where you have made the perfect slave or for that matter the perfect interstellar traveler to do your dirty work for you.

Oh wait they have already done that and they are called greys

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

MerkabaMeditation
reply to post by deadeyedick

It might be that they "kick" our souls out of the stolen bodies and use them as avatars for their own conciousness/souls, too. That would be bad. I read an internview with an ET once, and he kept calling our bodies "vessels", scary stuff if that is the case.

-MM

Hey i kicked no one out of this vessel. I found it lifeless in a trash bin.

It is very much against the rules to take over a vessel. As soon as it is brought to the atttention of the watchers it is dealt with. Unless one invites such in. the truth we all desire will never be disclosed openly due to no contact rules. It would ruin years of minipulation and guidence and only serve to upset the real ptb. We will have to remain on such message boards and be cast out of mainstream. The best way to understand it is think of video games meets 3d printers and several hundred more yrs of tec. advancments in such areas. Now picture a detailed miniture that is increased in size by several thousand times and you end up with planets and such. add light filters and amps then give motion. Now find the backside of the ressonance frequency and hide humans there. Lets call it earth. Life goes on in the main frequency while we stare out into the backside of basically everything wondering the whole time if by some chance some other type of like has evolved in such a closed system as this. the answer is no and none are even allowed to travel in this ass end of existance. but it does make us wonder. The good news is that the tech is coming to terra form more of this side. Just for the hell of it.

mining is primitive and is only done to pass the time. we live in a reflection and have been making gold forever really. this is what the pyrmids were about. new methoeds will soon become the norm. It will take much gold to pay for the atlantis type future most of us desire.

cloning has been around since the sphinx was put here and they are easier to control for the most part. plus it is usually not hard to get along with yourself. I have secured over 30 billion life credits and will give to all on earth who choose the right path.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by demongoat

You said it yourself, someone has to build the machine. Yeah Yeah Yeah self replicating technology but it has to come from somewhere. Economically maybe It more cost effective (a better use of resources) to clone cheap labor than to mine the materials then build and maintain the technology. Not to mention maybe it is more sustainable. An organic being would have less environmental impact than said technology. Also a human or clone or alien or what ever is way more adaptable than a machine. If you get the right genetic code down you could probably do some really crazy things that right now we can not even dream of. With the right code you could possibly create a living being that is more efficient than any machine. We have only scratched the surface of genetic manipulation and most people have no idea what could be accomplished with an advanced race that had mastered it. There ya go you can stop boggling your mind.

Something new to boggle your mind. If you created a perfect strand of DNA would would you in essence create a god?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

deadeyedick

I don't see the problem with it. We are givin a home and new bodies. Something to do. Otherwise we would not exist. So our world is controlled and we are farmed in a manner that is unknown to us. What's the down side? If we just keep on keepin on then one day we could own our own farm. We are just energy and gold producers. There is a scrict no contact rule among farmers and the most fun farms recreate the whole eveloution game.
Imagine owning a farm such as earth and arriving to find all manner of animals living here and then having to take the dna from an animal in order to make a certain type of human. So what animal are you?

Well I'm a Leopard Seal, Duh!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by leopardseal2282

It seems random to most but our spirit usually points us in the direction of our animalistic selves. So on some level you are what you say. Sometimes it takes a bit of soul searching but the truth is in there and that is where most of our social problems come from. Jesus the messsiah was very aware of this and he tended to his sheep but the rest of the world is led astray by our animal instincts. The plan is to get as many as possible to all be united over one thing by domesticating dogs and cats. That is what we are all doing here is trying to free the spirit through unity. Much study was done and it was found that this is the best route. It has been decided that the free spirits of the animal realm will remain wild if most will take to the process now in place. it is a beautiful system we have here on earth and i would like the wild to keep going while most find there way out if they desire it. This is what all the sheperding in the bible is about. The sheeple are the best but i will not give up on the rest.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
reply to post by hana1

Perhaps "real" life is preferred over artificial life. Would you rather have a real dog to play with or a robot dog that is programmed with artificial intelligence?

-MM

As a pet or an animal in some kinda alien zoos sounds more plausible but i dont think so, just my opinion.

To be honest i'd rather have a robot dog i could deactivate when its being annoying or programmed not to do things that annoy me. :p

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: leopardseal2282
reply to post by demongoat

You said it yourself, someone has to build the machine. Yeah Yeah Yeah self replicating technology but it has to come from somewhere. Economically maybe It more cost effective (a better use of resources) to clone cheap labor than to mine the materials then build and maintain the technology. Not to mention maybe it is more sustainable.

why do we use robots to build cars if according to you humans are more cost effective? i honestly can't see how you come to that conclusion other than just plain wishing it was true.
a robot by the way is way more cost effective than a living organism, you don't have to worry about killing them or feeding them, they never get tired or rebel, yet a human slave is better? come on.
why do we use cars instead of horses? why do we have trains instead of using oxen? because trains and cars are better since they don't have the limits living things do, you can't beat a car to death for one.

An organic being would have less environmental impact than said technology.

this is just guessing, you don't know what level of technology aliens have.

Also a human or clone or alien or what ever is way more adaptable than a machine.

again, all guessing and some of the possibilities of AI and nanotech prove you wrong.

If you get the right genetic code down you could probably do some really crazy things that right now we can not even dream of. With the right code you could possibly create a living being that is more efficient than any machine. We have only scratched the surface of genetic manipulation and most people have no idea what could be accomplished with an advanced race that had mastered it.

except life is more fragile than inorganic machines, there are limits that machines easily overcome. also you don't know what technology can do, genetics are not magic.

There ya go you can stop boggling your mind.

you really didn't do anything other than speculate. i give the effort a C

Something new to boggle your mind. If you created a perfect strand of DNA would would you in essence create a god?

there is no such thing as "perfect" DNA, it's an oxymoron. "perfect" DNA would be impossible, please go learn about the mechanisms explained by biology because you really have no idea how biological life works. perfect means without flaws, well DNA can never be without flaws, those flaws are what makes everything about biological life possible.

this is why the idea of humans being an alien created slave race is silly to me, it requires a really flawed understanding of genetics and a poor understanding of biology.

edit on 18-4-2014 by demongoat because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2014 by demongoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: brazenalderpadrescorpio

That's a pretty fascinating theory, especially about the hybrids. Keep that noodle sharp.

I don't know if you meant to be intentionally rude, but the ironic phrase "sharp as a wet noodle" is calling someone stupid
If it was your intention to be rude, then right back at you, sir/mam. I will however give you the benfit of the doubt

-MM

edit on 18-4-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Actually, if anything, it was me being stupid. I've never heard of that expression. To me noodle is brain. So I was just telling you to keep your brain sharp. Are you from Great Britain or Canada? I'm from Southern California. Maybe we just talk different.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join