It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestial slave trade hypothesis

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I've been suspecting for a while now that some extraterrestials are coming to Earth for humans slaves that they can sell in their home systems.

I also believe that most of the human-alien hybrids that are made by the extraterrestials are sold as slaves too. Hybrids may fetch a better price as they might be smarter than "regular" humans.

Thoughts?

-MM

edit on 16-4-2014 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MerkabaMeditation

WOW!

Had I known of this slave trade business. I had a couple of EX's I could have sold to them, and not been out all the money I wasted on them.

Story of my life...a day late, and a slave short...

Des

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I've been suspecting for a while now that some extraterrestials are coming to Earth for humans slaves that they can sell in their home systems.

What makes you think this ?

I also believe that most of the human-alien hybrids that are made by the extraterrestials are sold as slaves too.

Not sure there are any human-alien hybrids here but I guess if they have Humans then they could hybridise them at home.

Hybrids may fetch a better price as they might be smarter than "regular" humans.

I've seen vegetables that are smarter than some Humans I know so I guess that's a good bet

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Hybrids may fetch a better price as they might be smarter than "regular" humans.

everyone knows you don't want your slaves to be too smart,,,that could be dangerous

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Well if we find a downed craft with vats of fluoride and useless entertainment pop culture, you may be on to something.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
What makes you think the hybrids (assuming they exist) would be smarter than regular humans?

You aren't just born smart you have to acquire knowledge from studying and learning stuff or am I missing something?
edit on 16-4-2014 by hana1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

hana1
What makes you think the hybrids (assuming they exist) would be smarter than regular humans?

You aren't just born smart you have to acquire knowledge from studying and learning stuff or am I missing something?

If the hybrid came from a human and a species that possessed racial memories then it is possible that they are born smart.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

hana1

I'm not saying I agree with the OP, but you can be born with a higher capacity for gaining knowledge and a higher capacity to effectively use that knowledge to solve problems. That capacity for gaining knowledge and solving problems is called "intelligence", which is different than knowledge itself.

A person could be born with a higher intelligence (capacity to learn) than someone else. Those two people may be exposed to the same amount of knowledge and the same education, but the person with the higher intelligence may be able to acquire knowledge faster, and may be able to solve problems more quickly.

That's what I.Q. measures -- the capacity to learn. Theoretically, a person's I.Q. does not change with age -- i.e., a child who has not yet been exposed to knowledge will have the same theoretical I.Q. as he would after he goes through a lifetime of learning.

Another example would be -- say -- ancient Egyptians. Ancient Egyptians were for all intents and purposes just as intelligent as we are today. They had the same capacity for learning, and they had the same intellectual capacity to solve problems. Just because we have more "knowledge" than they do does not make us more 'Intelligent".

edit on 4/16/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
In regards to hybrids it's not so much that they may be smarter because of their physiology, but as a soul when you are born into a body outside of the veil like what we experience through the natural process here on Earth, you retain the memories of your previous incarnations, skills and abilities.
Another factor to consider is that much of the programming we are entrained with in the schooling process and the cultural conditioning is mainly geared towards focusing the being to fit into society rather than the true development of the individual being within. Independent thought and development is not valued within the matrix.
edit on 16-4-2014 by starshift because: add

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
WHAT if they had taken control of the planet and we are the slaves given a virus [ religion ] to keep us under control and money is our bread and water the archons have always puzzled me www.bibliotecapleyades.net... and the number of humans who go missing every year never to be found !

What if we are food for something further up the food chain take the millions every year who go missing then breed them but do the math's if they did not kill millions in war and go missing and see how many would be on the planet .

AND what hide's in Saturn's rings www.scribd.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
My thought is that there's little supporting evidence that stands up to scientific scrutiny, supporting alien visitations to earth. I don't think we can make the leap to galactic slave trading until we get past that first hurdle. That's just me, though.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Soylent Green Is People
Another example would be -- say -- ancient Egyptians. Ancient Egyptians were for all intents and purposes just as intelligent as we are today. They had the same capacity for learning, and they had the same intellectual capacity to solve problems. Just because we have more "knowledge" than they do does not make us more 'Intelligent".

Not to nitpick or anything but smart and intellect are differant things. Smart is more of a learned thing don't you think? Ancient Egyptians would have a similar intellect to us but didn't know all the stuff we know today and therefore aren't as smart as we are now?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

starshift
In regards to hybrids it's not so much that they may be smarter because of their physiology, but as a soul when you are born into a body outside of the veil like what we experience through the natural process here on Earth, you retain the memories of your previous incarnations, skills and abilities.

I like your theory on why they would have a possibility to be born smart. I don't know why but I like it

Back on topic though.

Assuming aliens exist and they are way more advanced than us and have the ability to create these spacecraft to visit us. I'd imagine it would be possible for them to create robots to be their slaves? I can't think of any reason why they would prefer us over a robot. A robot will do exactly what its ordered to do everytime & a human may not. So assuming aliens are real and visiting earth etc no I don't think that would be why, sorry.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

hana1

starshift

I like your theory on why they would have a possibility to be born smart. I don't know why but I like it

Back on topic though.

Assuming aliens exist and they are way more advanced than us and have the ability to create these spacecraft to visit us. I'd imagine it would be possible for them to create robots to be their slaves? I can't think of any reason why they would prefer us over a robot. A robot will do exactly what its ordered to do everytime & a human may not. So assuming aliens are real and visiting earth etc no I don't think that would be why, sorry.

Not to mention the resources it would take to come here to obtain unreliable humans that require food and water, vs the cost of creating obedient machines that don't eat & don't question their bug-eyed overlords. Plus, human beings get tired.
edit on 16-4-2014 by LogicalRazor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hana1

Perhaps "real" life is preferred over artificial life. Would you rather have a real dog to play with or a robot dog that is programmed with artificial intelligence?

-MM

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Thats a very interesting thought. The movie "Robinson Carusoe on Mars" immediately flashed in my brain. Remember the slave guy who was taken in as a friend and had the bracelet on him installed so he could always be found if he got away? That still is one of my favorite movies. Its an oldie though, going back to maybe the late 60's, or early 70's at the latest.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicalRazor

You don't need robots when you can entrain the resident beings into building the infrastructure, food production, etc. The droids are only needed for sentinel and reconnaissance roles once the proper grid is in place. Think of it in terms of energetic output while maintaining limited comprehension of the host species and you have a framework for a subtle slavery with minimal maintenance.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

MerkabaMeditation

Financially it wouldn't make sense unless they were coming for a large number of humans regularly - I doubt that there are that many missing persons reports out there.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
They may just want us for the sex slave trade think: Orion slave girls from Star trek.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

One assumes if they have the intelligence to BE here in the first place...the last thing such an advanced species would need....is human as slaves. They would have long ago worked out ways to achieve their goals.

Ridiculous to think they need to enslave us, conquer us, eat us or take our minerals (why…when there are millions of other planets with the same minerals...some prob made completely of the mineral).

Too many movies and video gaming has warped the idea of extraterrestrials and their intentions. High degrees of intelligence and scientific advances above and beyond anything we can now imagine...make any of that a silly assumption. They would have other ways to achieve their goals.

Absurd to think an interplanetary traveling highly advanced planet of extraterrestrials would have any need for slaves...hybrids…or us a food source....or for any other reason I can think of.

I believe in fact, because of their advancement...they are prob avoiding us because they dont need anything they havent already gotten or have learned about eons ago in their past.

So logically to me...they arent coming...because odds are better for them already being here...and they always have been.

If only to park their "crafts"...if they even travel that way...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join