It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bloomberg: 'I've Earned My Place In Heaven'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
HA!

Hes going to be majorly disappointed then

Im sure you cant lobby god

edit on 16-4-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

FlyersFan

Side note - I don't hate Bloomberg as a person. I don't agree with what he does. But that doesn't mean I hate him or that I want him to go to hell. I do not.

I don't hate him either Flyers, but for some reason I don't find distasteful watching him in my mind, been roasted in a big fire pit in hell along with all the politicians like him sold to private interest in Washington for eternity.

And I don't even believe in hell.
edit on 16-4-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
There’s a story, an old twilight zone episode where this guy dies and is told he is in heaven.

All he sees is people in white suits and everybody seems happy.

He gets all the woman he wants and while playing pool always wins.

Overtime though he gets terribly board at always winning and getting all the girls he wants.

So what does he do? He goes to the supposed director of Heaven, a fat guy with a beard in a white suit, and declares to him “I am tired of heaven. I want to go to the other place”

The fat guy in the white suit looks at him a second or two and starts smiling. Quickly the smile turns into a smirk which turns then into violent, mocking laughter and he loudly states”

“YOU ARE IN THE OTHER PLACE!”

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...He laughs, and laughs and laughs.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It's pretty clear the man is a narcissist and Psychopath and completely out of touch with reality...because narcissist's create their own reality, where they are the center of the universe. Where they, and they alone can change the world , because they know better than all of us.
I'm surprised he didn't claim he was GOD.
This whole attack on the NRA by Bloomberg is so misguided and an obvious attempt to keep pushing the U.N small arms ban that will eventually come down the pipe. Someone please show me a list of all the mass shootings inside the U.S. and how many card carrying members of the NRA have committed those shootings. Anyone? Meanwhile illegal guns and daily murders continue inside African American communities all over the U.S. and he does nothing about that or even speaks to the problem.
Bloomberg is just an evil old man who is losing his power and relevance and is becoming scared because he knows what he's done in his life and the jig is up.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

This tickles my sense of humour no end. If one remembers the God of the Old Testament which is the Jewish adored one, then remembers that if you pis--d him off, he merrily impaled you! Gee guys for heaven sakes! from what we know of the God of the OT
Bloomberg is going to just luv - luv and luvv it there - isn't he? He he.

People look at heaven mostly through Christian dogmatic eyes - its full of fluffy wafty harps, wings, singing and all sitting down round a huge throne gazing up. (No wonder some angels rebelled - they simply got bored).

Seriously there is very little comparison between Judaism and Christianity - religious perspective is totally different, so comparisons with things Christian are a waste of time.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

FlyersFan

Krazysh0t
Oh wait he used the phrase "IF there is a god"

Yeah ... that was the kicker.

What Bloomberg Did as Mayor I don't think that being Pro-Abortion and anti-big-soda are the kinds of things that God is looking for in order for someone to go to Heaven. But I guess we'll find out when we are dead.

Remember "Little Nicky" and Hitler. I hope Bloomberg likes pineapples LOL

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

He might be, he might be not (going to heaven directly after this life). From my point of view it is all about the karma balance. The problem with much money is that most have to back stab somebody to get it, even if they do not realize they are backstabing people.

Wait to judge people until you see the numbers. The numbers never lie.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Nevermind
edit on 16-4-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

LittleByLittle

Krazysh0t

What the heck? Apparently Mr. Bloomburg isn't aware of the Christian sins of pride and hubris. To claim unquestionably that you are going to heaven is pretty much anathema to any religious teaching that I am aware of. Maybe Mr. Bloomburg is more clued into what the divinity is really like than the rest of us. Oh wait he used the phrase "IF there is a god" nevermind. He's just an idiot.
edit on 16-4-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

There are people who have had spiritual experiences that can claim they know they are gonna be welcome if the ones who have come to them are not lying to them.

Depends on the legitimacy of the spiritual experience. Though, going by the acceptance criteria of entrance into Heaven, that your actions while alive are judged, I'd argue that making a definitive claim of membership into Heaven pre-death is arrogant and untrue. Even if a spirit came and told you that you are going to Heaven when you die, that couldn't possibly hold true for any time afterwards unless you were to suddenly die right after that visit. If you stay alive then there are more actions that need to be judged. You could receive said spiritual visit then two weeks later go kill a bus full of students. This example also raises the concern that telling a person they are destined for heaven while they are still alive could make people think they could then do anything they wanted because their ticket to paradise is guaranteed. Therefore, I'd doubt any spiritual presence telling me I was going to heaven while I was alive.

But just because you go to heaven do not mean you automatically are gonna stay even if you are welcome to stay. It really depends on the current situation of "all that is" does it not. There might be a soul that you do want in heaven that did not make it this time that you wanna help before you settle down or other reasons for you to fall.
edit on 16-4-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

This is news to me, I was unaware that once in heaven a soul could be kicked out for misconduct. I was under the impression that all the judging is carried out before entrance and once acceptance is gained, you are good for eternity. I haven't seen any mention of caveats to the claim that you get to spend an eternity with god once you are in heaven like "you spend an eternity in heaven as long as you remain a good boy."

Though, I think it must be said that heaven is such an abstract concept that I don't think any two people on Earth have the same idea of what heaven, if it exists, is and isn't. Not to mention, one person's heaven could conflict with another person's heaven.
edit on 16-4-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

thesaneone

One would think that the money would be better spent on the poor and needy.

If they were spent on the poor and needy, he might achieve two things - the reduction in gunshot deaths he says he wants because he will be helping to repair the family and perhaps his entry into Heaven although you cannot purchase that.

I don't think he understands just exactly how one should get there, and neither did the young man who questioned Christ. The disciples didn't get it, either, and had to have it explained.

It's not your wealth; it's what's most important to you.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
And really, I didn't need to see this from Soda Man. It made me throw up in my mouth a little.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Well, if he is speaking of a Christian God, he is sorely mistaken. Christian doctrine teaches that your good deeds here on earth have no bearing on whether you go to heaven. Although by my interpretation of some of Paul's letters, deeds may have some impact on your place in heaven, although I never really grasped exactly what he was trying to say. I never bothered to look further into the matter. Christians teach that belief in Jesus being the son of God is what gets one into heaven. Considering that the majority of people in the US, when they refer to God, are referring to the Christian God, I don't think he knows what he is talking about.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Bloomberg - "I've Earned My Place in Heaven" -

....Great, I wonder if he is going to submit legislation to limit the cup size of the nectar of the gods and attempt an angelic ban on the sacred ambrosia.

Dear Satan, lets makes a deal. We'll trade you 15 pineapples and Bloomberg in exchange for Saddam Hussein. Thanks in advance for the consideration.

Kindest Regards,
Rosinitiate

edit on 16-4-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

if he goes to heaven, i will be happy for him.

peace

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Krazysh0t

This is news to me, I was unaware that once in heaven a soul could be kicked out for misconduct. I was under the impression that all the judging is carried out before entrance and once acceptance is gained, you are good for eternity. I haven't seen any mention of caveats to the claim that you get to spend an eternity with god once you are in heaven like "you spend an eternity in heaven as long as you remain a good boy."

According to the bible Lucifer was a very naughty boy and got thrown out. You can't de evolve to far and become too ego demonic and believe you will stay in heaven and have free will since your actions will be in the way for the other ones in heaven. The sensitive ones need their peace and loving environment.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I might6 no be Christian anymore, but I do remember the Bible pretty well. And I don't remember anything in the Bible that gives automatic passes to anyone who steals people's weapons or tells them what they can or can't do with their own bodies.

I mean, it's been years since I've been in a church or payed any serious thought to religious prattle, so I could be wrong, but I don't remember anything about guns, cigs, or pop being terrible evil sins that must be erradicated from the earth. Maybe Bloomberg unearthed a new gospel the rest of us don't know about.

Personally, I have always thought gun control advocates and health Nazis deserved a special place in proverbial hell, but that's just me

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Willtell

heaven is a boring place, that's why we are all here

i guess...

peace

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I think he's in for the mother of all "rude awakenings."

1. I think his values are overwhelmingly distorted by his globalist bosses from hell.
2. Following the king of hell's orders is NOT a good route to Heaven! Silly man.

Besides . . .

None of us can EARN it . . . it's a free gift . . . for accepting the ultimate Price paid on Calvary 2,000 years ago.

We can earn rewards . . . but that's a different issue.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Was just pondering . . .

Him being ANYWHERE isolated . . .

with the other globalist puppet masters

would be plenty hellish.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
watch this 2 minute presentation on the serco group
www.dailymotion.com...
the guy says a similar thing near the end; "he puts all the success down to listening to God"

these people are seriously messed up.

edit on 17-4-2014 by UNIT76 because: link problems

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join