It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama Wanted An Apology from Dr. Ben Carson

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

kaylaluv
There is absolutely no proof that Obama himself demanded an apology for anything. Even Carson himself said that Obama didn't seem hostile or angry at all during or after the speech.

“He did not appear to be hostile or angry,” Carson wrote in the book.

Just because "someone" from the prayer breakfast organizers called, doesn't mean Obama put them up to it personally. Most likely he had nothing to do with it.

Maybe true, but at a minimum, somebody from The White House and perhaps somebody very close to Mr. Obama, attempted to solicit an apology from Dr. Carson. It is fair to consider the "Who", and the "Why" and their motivations for said call to Mr. Carson.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

Presidents are well trained to show no sign of aggression or anger in public unless is part of the speech, Bush and Clinton were well known by the their staff to be short temper and angry when it came to criticism, but when in from of the cameras addressing the public they were calm and even friendly looking, even Hillary had a spiteful name for those that criticize them.

What you see in TV is not what is behind the scenes, politicians are humans with the same humans emotions as all of us, but with something else, they tend to become arrogant with power.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Through life the two peoples that I am aware of that worry about what is spoken of them and about them are young girls and Satanists.

Young girls seem to not want anyone "talking bad" about them and Satanists are worried about "incantations".

Go figure...

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

rickynews
Maybe true, but at a minimum, somebody from The White House and perhaps somebody very close to Mr. Obama, attempted to solicit an apology from Dr. Carson. It is fair to consider the "Who", and the "Why" and their motivations for said call to Mr. Carson.

Presidents staff are usually very loyal to the President (to the point of being sycophants in this administration), so I wouldn't actually say that the POTUS directed the message.

Chances are, he made a comment to someone and that someone forwarded the message to Dr. Carson without the POTUS approval.

Oops!

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by rickynews

To apologize...or what? To demand an apology, implies there are consequences if an apology is not given. This is the thought that crossed my mind.

Why in the hell would anyone from the Obmama administration, make a veiled threat to Dr. Carson? To what end? Is it because as a man of color, he betrayed their skewed party line, by speaking his mind?

This reminds all too well, of the political atmosphere of Nazi Germany....

Very sad indeed.

Des

edit on 16-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by rickynews

If I was him I would say, "You get your apology when you hold up your oath and honor the constitution"

Which we all know won't happen.

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
There are 2 rules to the Fight Club Obama Administration.

1. First rule of the Obama Administration is you don't talk about the Obama Administration.

2. Second rule of the Obama Administration is you don't talk about the Obama Administration.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   

kaylaluv
There is absolutely no proof that Obama himself demanded an apology for anything. Even Carson himself said that Obama didn't seem hostile or angry at all during or after the speech.

“He did not appear to be hostile or angry,” Carson wrote in the book.

Just because "someone" from the prayer breakfast organizers called, doesn't mean Obama put them up to it personally. Most likely he had nothing to do with it.

Don't let that get in the way of an opportunity to make ridiculous claims about attempts to silence people and ring kissing.

First off, isn't the National Prayer Breakfast organized by The Fellowship Foundation, a conservative Christian group? All presidents attend it, along with thousands of politicians, businessmen, etc. Ben Carson was the keynote speaker and he decided to use his time to deliver a right wing, fundamentalist critique of the country and the administration.

Secondly, by his own account, Ben Carson was contacted by an organizer from The Fellowship Foundation who said he might want to apologize to the president and somehow this morphs into "an attempt to silence" Ben Carson by the administration? Silly histrionics from the hyperbole loving drama queens on the right.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Remember that old expression,

People in hell want ice water...

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Well, I guess you could say that by now, everyone who's anyone should know that Obama can't handle it if anyone even looks at him the wrong way. So, I guess in a way you could say the guy should have known better.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It is a little comical in this thread.
One Obamapologist says that just because the organizers of the prayer breakfast called... doesn't mean Obama had anything to do with it.

Then Obamapologist #2 says that the organizers of the prayer breakfast are a bunch of right-wingers.

Team Obama needs to have an online strategy meeting before they heads to the boards.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

butcherguy
One Obamapologist says that just because the organizers of the prayer breakfast called... doesn't mean Obama had anything to do with it.

Then Obamapologist #2 says that the organizers of the prayer breakfast are a bunch of right-wingers.

Team Obama needs to have an online strategy meeting before they heads to the boards.

The organizers of the prayer breakfast are conservatives, and even THEY apparently thought Carson went a little too far. Still doesn't mean Obama had anything to do with it.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by poloblack

I think he has a permanent binky around his neck for quick access.

Besides . . . I understand he prefers to suck on something else . . . or maybe the preferred role is on the other end of the process.

Anyway, there's reportedly 2-3 other uhhh stud staffer's just off the oval office who's main duty is to insure . . . the thug's . . . comfort.

Still he has to send a demand out for the good insightful Dr to apologize?

No blinky way!

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

marg6043
reply to post by StallionDuck

The hypocrisy, but when the shoe deed is from a citizen in a country that we "liberated" and "destroyed" is call by the warmongers "New found freedom of speech", here in America is a sign of domestic terrorism and anarchy. I guess the courts and the elite politicians forgot "Bush shoe incident" in the pursue of oppression

edit on 16-4-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

Exactly along the same lines of what I was thinking. It's damned pathetic.

If I dare say I hate this country, now, I'll get thrown on some FBI lis.... errr wait. What am I thinking. I'm on ATS. I'm already on some damned enemy list! lol

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

TDawgRex

rickynews

Presidents staff are usually very loyal to the President (to the point of being sycophants in this administration), so I wouldn't actually say that the POTUS directed the message.

Chances are, he made a comment to someone and that someone forwarded the message to Dr. Carson without the POTUS approval.

Oops!

To be fair, we don't know whether Mr. Obama directed the request for an apology from Dr. Carson, or whether the person who requested the apology took it upon him or herself to ask for said apology on behalf of Mr. Obama.

Either way, it stands to reason that the request for an apology had either Mr. Obama's knowledge, or perhaps his expressed approval, as I believe the news report indicated that the person that called Dr. Carson made it clear to him that it was Mr. Obama who was expecting an apology. The reality is that we probably will never know who made the call to Dr. Carson, since he or she is not likely to be talking about this.
edit on 16-4-2014 by rickynews because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

StallionDuck

marg6043
reply to post by StallionDuck

The hypocrisy, but when the shoe deed is from a citizen in a country that we "liberated" and "destroyed" is call by the warmongers "New found freedom of speech", here in America is a sign of domestic terrorism and anarchy. I guess the courts and the elite politicians forgot "Bush shoe incident" in the pursue of oppression

edit on 16-4-2014 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

Exactly along the same lines of what I was thinking. It's damned pathetic.

If I dare say I hate this country, now, I'll get thrown on some FBI lis.... errr wait. What am I thinking. I'm on ATS. I'm already on some damned enemy list! lol

If you're not breaking any Federal laws, then I don't think you need to worry about the FBI. They are an honorable law enforcement agency and aren't in the business of trumping up false charges on people, of this you can be certain.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

kaylaluv

butcherguy

The organizers of the prayer breakfast are conservatives, and even THEY apparently thought Carson went a little too far. Still doesn't mean Obama had anything to do with it.

The statement by Dr. Carson would seem to suggest otherwise, so it comes down to whether or not you believe him or not. I am confident if it was someone that was part of the prayer breakfast org. , Dr. Carson would have indicated as such. I'm not aware, at least as of yet, of any news or statements on this issue or clarification from White House Press Secretary Jay Carney as of yet....

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Ruuutroooh, sounds like Dr. Carson can expect to have the Gestapo, ah, IRS auditors, knocking on his door soon. Or---since he's a doc, maybe it will be the Medicare/Medicaid Fraud Division's SWAT team. And there will never be found any "fingerprints" on the revenge orders, just the lingering odor of presidential power...like cordite.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Is he Obama or Prince John? You decide ...

I think they have so much in common sometimes.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I would love to be Dr. Ben Carson for a day. I'd send a Youtube video to Obama showing me holding up both middle fingers and saying 'Apologize to Americans first!'

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join