It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In an alternate timeline, the Nazis won the war...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... t%3DPLSHdOA4o6T_cf9Qz13OnIvUZgY_LtDGVG&has_verified=1

Wolfenstein: New Order

This game looks great. I am excited not only for the awesome story ark and joining the resistance but also the fact that Bethesda made it should make it very interesting. This trailer is very eerie and dark and a good reflection on what could have been. Who else is pumped for this game? Judging by this trailer do you think they are accurate in showing what things would be like?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Shepard64

Bummer, I wanted to see it. But you have to have a YouTube account, which I refuse to get.

Is it that graphic?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Youtube account? I can watch it with out one, it just asks me if I wish to proceed and that the content is graphic, do you know how to embedd videos?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Shepard64

Youtube account? I can watch it with out one, it just asks me if I wish to proceed and that the content is graphic, do you know how to embedd videos?

Yes I do, but I don't do YouTube, FaceBook, MySpace, Tweet and rarely text. ATS is the only site I even comment at.

The YouTube link asked me to sign in otherwise I couldn't see it.

Ah...if you have GMail you can see it it...I see?

edit on 16-4-2014 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Aside from the technology the Nazis appear to own, robots, exoskeletons, energy weapons etc I think it's pretty plausible.
The game looks amazing, can't wait for it to be released!

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Tdawg - I've got you covered

New Order

Seems pretty entertaining

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I am with ya on that but I only asked because I want the actual video to be displayed on this site, how do you do it? I am not very computer savy

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mikeone718

Thanks mike! this trailer is actually better to

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Shepard64

I am with ya on that but I only asked because I want the actual video to be displayed on this site, how do you do it? I am not very computer savy

We'll have to wait for Bethseda to unlock the video on YouTube.

But Mike has the site link for those who don't have an YT account or GMail.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Another 'kill the evil nazis' game?
LOL! Kill the evil Nazi movies from hollyweird are piling up too. I'd rather have regular zombies or aliens. This game would have to be pretty amazing to pull me away from BF4 PS4 Multi-Player, and I doubt that it is, - based on what I've seen. And if it's anything like Bethesdas other games then it's gonna be buggier than WV in late July. I would wait for the first patches before buying anything from Bethesda.
edit on 16-4-2014 by Fylgje because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Shepard64

Yea, I liked that trailer better as well.

But I know I'm not going to buy it for quite some time. I haven't touched my XBox in damn near a year, except to dust it off. I refuse to buy a game until I finish the ones I have. Some gamer I am, huh?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Fylgje

Battlefield 4 on PS4 man I bet that looks beautiful and I can understand not being able to put that down for another game. The only other "nazi Killing games I know of are the older wolfensteins oh and the world war 2 games of course and back when Call of Duty wasn't over the top but I wouldn't go as far as to say there over done.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   

TDawgRex

Shepard64

Yea, I liked that trailer better as well.

But I know I'm not going to buy it for quite some time. I haven't touched my XBox in damn near a year, except to dust it off. I refuse to buy a game until I finish the ones I have. Some gamer I am, huh?

Lol your the opposite to me. I have so many games that I haven't even opened despite buying them over a year ago. If I see something I like I buy it but usualy never get the time to play it.

Kinda making me wanna go open that metal gear solid revengeance I bought months ago.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

TDawgRex
I refuse to buy a game until I finish the ones I have. Some gamer I am, huh?

I'm still stuck on/finding stuff in Fallout 3

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I might as well go out and buy it, it will be my first 'W' title since the original.
I'm getting sick of Assassins Creed, Battlefield and Tomb Raider and so far, just like the PS3 did at first, the PS4 is lacking in games I like.

I'm really hoping they do a next gen. version of Fallout 3, not the same exact game though.
I think of all the games I've played the first play through of this one was the most memorable for me. It was only last year so it came with all the expansion packs Mothership Zeta being my favorite.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

AnteBellum

I'm really hoping they do a next gen. version of Fallout 3

New Vegas didn't do it for me - Zeta was great but Point Lookout blew my mind.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Jeeze I guess I have no life then
I can have a game beaten in 1-2 weeks and be so tired of it i never want to play it again, with the exception of a few (fallout, Skyrim, Mass effect) I guess I should slow down and go outside

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Wasn't into the whole wolfenstein thing, but I might pre order for Doom 4 beta access. Played the hell out of Doom 3 and Resurrection of Evil.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Shepard64

Wolfenstien was one of the first first person games I played back then, it was a pretty good game, it helped the whole genre take off.

But man! There was a time some few years ago when all the games the enemies in them had Nazis, no joke in every freaking game you were killing Nazis, and if it was not that then it was either the commie Russians, or zombie Nazis. It got to the point were it just became silly, and I stopped playing fps games, unless it had other enemies in it, which considering that every dam game seemed to have nazis in them. I just stuck to Halo.

But ya the new Wolfenstien looks totally wunderbar, now that a few years have passed, I am totally ready to be shooting more Nazis.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I played New Vegas for about 1 hour and tossed it also!

There was no feeling like having T51-B glitch armor, the gauss rifle(my workhorse), firelance(deathclaws), destabilizer(everything else) and my personal favorite 'Vengeance'(when I'm PO'd)!
Unfortunately, I played the game so hard I broke it, twice. Once I got over level 30 it just crashes and loads forever so often it is almost unplayable. Still though, there just isn't a game that had so many in game memories for me, like the punga-acid trip in point lookout!

new topics

top topics

join