It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why overarching conspiracy theories are generally crap

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

It actually requires much less 'point' to 'point' research than one would think.

If you look at the history of money lenders, how they've set up countries and subsequently removed them. How they've controlled the gold supply since forever is another great indication.

A lot of families in current political power get their lineage from old blue blood to to speak. These families, although their names have changed have always been intertwined since the days of King and Queens.

I will say though that this particular situation is changing. The Vatican no longer holds as much power as it used to, the United States has to largely pick and choose where it wants to intervene because of the invention of the internet among other things. The only real institution that hasn't faltered is the economic center of London.

Although I'm unsurprised, considered money is far more powerful tool than religion or war.

`Tenth

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeuZZ

What good ideas are you referring to?

None in particular.
I'm simply calling attention to the obvious.
The fact that a conspiracy is simply to some, a good idea.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Murgatroid
IF there's no shadow government, why would JFK lay his life on the line to warn us about a 'monolithic and ruthless conspiracy'?

This canard again? Kennedy was talking about Communism, not some fantastical New World Order. And if talking about the Commies got him killed they sure took their sweet time as he said this years before his assassination.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

randyvsNone in particular.
I'm simply calling attention to the obvious.

What is the obvious?

Please elaborate.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Have I just broken this forum subsection? Sorry guize (and gals)

As much as all the conspiracy theories might be true, and in fact probably are, maybe some people need to take a step back and evaluate them in the context of the human species as a whole to understand the perspective I am coming from.
edit on 16-4-2014 by ZeuZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
lalalalalala [edited for courteous discourse]

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeuZZ

What is the obvious?

The fact that a conspiracy is simply a good idea in the beginning.
Only after the idea has been carried out, does it become a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

randyvsThe fact that a conspiracy is simply a good idea in the beginning.
Only after the idea has been carried out, does it become a conspiracy.

That fact I would not argue with.

A conspiracy is simply when one or more people go behinds someones back to provide an advantage.

However no one in this thread has brought up a single conspiracy worth talking about, a conspiracy that is an overarching one (thus the title) it's probably worth noting.

And if they have I'm all ears.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
There absolutely is an overarching conspiracy and in fact it's obvious, at least for Western civlization. All you have to look at is the prevailing belief system. The overarching state religion, scientific materialism, is now the only accepted viewpoint that does not get you an immediate attack from our media, government and educational overlords.

In the Bible, in the gospels there is point where Jesus is tempted by satan. Satan offers Jesus immediate Lordship over the entire earth if he would just bow down and worship him. Jesus rejects that offer, but our elite accept it readily enough. It would seem that satan in fact has authority over the worlds governments.

Thus you can have independent factions, warlords, gangs, and bankers serving all their own interests, yet they appear to be coordinated towards the common goal of a one world government under satan. In fact any such self serving entity is a de facto satan worshipper, even if they don't acknowledge it. The end result is that the spirit of evil is at work in the psychopaths and narcissists who run things. That spirit of evil is united in it's goals. There doesn't even have to be a written plan or a secret get together in some dark basement (though there are such things). Yet the plan goes forth by the unseen forces at work in the world.

What's funny though is that all their cleverness and best laid plans are simply undone by the creator of the universe, as he sees fit. So even the controllers are not really in control in the end.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I nearly starred that before u mentioned the bible and satan (as overall the points were good, just why bring up ancient texts and religions?!).

U realize we are living in 2014 now?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeuZZ

A conspiracy is simply when one or more people go behinds someones back to provide an advantage.

Yes but that's the thing about conspiracies isn't it?
If they were provable they would cease to be
conspiracies and become crimes for the most part.
Say Lyndon Johnson were exposed as the main
contractor in the murder of Kennedy. There would
cease to be a conspiracy, would there not? Wouldn't
we then have a crime?

edit on Rpm41614v112014u44 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

randyvs
Yes but that's the thing about conspiracies isn't it?
If they were provable they would cease to be
conspiracies and become crimes for the most part.
Say Lyndon Johnson were exposed as the main
contractor in the murder of Kennedy. There would
cease to be a conspiracy, would there not? Wouldn't
we then have a crime?

edit on Rpm41614v112014u44 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

That is a fair point, but what particular conspiracy theory are you advocating here?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeuZZ

As I said, none. I am pointing out that in recognition of people/families that
are more powerful than any nation on earth. It would be extremely naive to
believe they do not have goals and agandas that are not at all condusive to what
a "commoners" might be. And the fact that any ideas that are forged in respect
to the a for mentioned might seem, shall we say wholly evil, to the common man.
Would have no bearing. At all. None. Zero. Because we're talking about people
who have it all their own way and a life times worth of it, in over abundance. People
who merely request something and it is carried out.
edit on Rpm41614v362014u46 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeuZZ

He was bought. Jk!

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Murgatroid
So what about Jesus, JFK, George Washington, Woodrow Wilson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Benjamin Disraeli?

Were they ALSO full of "crap?"

SERIOUSLY?

IF there's no shadow government, why would JFK lay his life on the line to warn us about a 'monolithic and ruthless conspiracy'?

Why would Danny Casolaro expose "The Octopus" at the cost of his own life if there were no shadow government?

If there's no shadow government, WHO exactly is the ‘The Secret Team’ that Fletcher Prouty wrote about?

And why would George Washington warn us that the Illuminati wanted to separate the people from their Government?

What was the "Invisible Empire" that Woodrow Wilson spoke of?

Why would Theodore Roosevelt AND Charles A. Lindbergh Sr. both risk their reputations talking about "An Invisible Government" if one did not in fact exist?

Why would Ralph Epperson and Benjamin Disraeli talk about an ’The Unseen Hand’ if it were just some theory?

they are all speaking of the way money can create power and influence people through greed. as that scientific report proved we are not a democracy but an oligarchy thanks to the corruption of money on our government.

every example you spoke of was a metaphor for the power of money on the rights of other people. that is the invisible empire, the unseen hand, the invisible government, the ability of capitalists and corporations to control the rights of the people through money.

that is the true conspiracy, people conspiring to destroy us to further their own greed. you bring up jesus, and as he said, love of money is the root of all evil, and the willingness for corporations using the government to destroy us proves this.

edit on 16-4-2014 by demongoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Even elites would fight with elites ,cause by their endless desire.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

tothetenthpower
reply to post by Krazysh0t

It actually requires much less 'point' to 'point' research than one would think.

If you look at the history of money lenders, how they've set up countries and subsequently removed them. How they've controlled the gold supply since forever is another great indication.

A lot of families in current political power get their lineage from old blue blood to to speak. These families, although their names have changed have always been intertwined since the days of King and Queens.

I will say though that this particular situation is changing. The Vatican no longer holds as much power as it used to, the United States has to largely pick and choose where it wants to intervene because of the invention of the internet among other things. The only real institution that hasn't faltered is the economic center of London.

Although I'm unsurprised, considered money is far more powerful tool than religion or war.

`Tenth

The fact that very old money has been largely running things behind the scenes for centuries is undisputed, but to get the conspiracy claim, I need to see proof that this control is truly headed towards an ultimate goal. From MY view, it just appears that these people do these things because that is how they've always been doing thing. Their only goals are to just control more and more, and that's it. Every now and then, they lose control of a bunch of it (we call these events revolutions), but then they work tirelessly to regain it. Also there are times when the interests of one group of old money clashes with another group of money (usually new money). Sometimes the new money comes out on top, and then they become entrenched over the years and eventually join the ranks of old money. Then new money rises up and the cycle continues.
edit on 17-4-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeuZZ
I already lead you to the water, friend. Drink.
Facts are in abundance who controls everything and how they done it.
It's a circle. Are you in that circle?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:02 PM
link   
You... should read "Born In Blood!"
Conspiracy is (((Spoiler Alert!))) a given... very, very real!

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
a reply to: ZeuZZ

Simple, really.

No Man is my enemy.

Some of the spirits, controlling some men/women however.....are.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join