It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pembroke Woman's close encounter with mystery UFO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashishin_no1

Anyway I believe her because she's pretty

I really REALLY hope that was sarcasm...

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
No doubt this is a photograph taken through a window and what we are seeing is the reflection of a lamp or a ceiling light with a conical fixture around it. Its not only possible that she lied, its obvious that she did. Never assume that what the derp making the claims says is true.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicalRazor

A UFO video is never gonna win an oscar for best picture is it ! Stuff like this makes me believe even less

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Actually this has a going on, unlike the shtloads of 'I have 1 picture of ufo' cases, these are 3 pictures, which not everybody would get into the trouble to photoshop.

If any of you are saying this is a reflection, you are saying she is lying - not excludable but:

- would a pretty (not so much for me), girl be interested in making a fool of herself with UFOs (they would think shes nuts especially in rural areas they probably know her), and especially if fake?

That would automatically exclude a reflection or lens flare, if she really saw it. Secondly, I had an old thread about Olympia, WA pictures of humanoid at the door

where enhancing the picture revealed the reflection from inside and it turned out it was all inside making it look like reptoid at the door

BUT here, enhancing and sharpening shows NO REFLECTION of what is inside the room ...

so that could be some natural from outside

ANGLE OF THE SUN, does not suggest the flare appearing like that, the house or palce the pic was taken from remains in the shadow
edit on 16-4-2014 by ImctR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The woman may have been having a joke with her facebook friends and it just got out of hand. The picture is just of a common ordinary house light. Reflecting off of a pane of glass.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

ImctR

BUT here, enhancing and sharpening shows NO REFLECTION of what is inside the room ...

I disagree, I think it still shows a clear reflection in the bushes.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImctR

so that could be some natural from outside

It also makes a complete dogs breakfast of everything and every detail in the picture, making it a garbled mess... your 'enhancement' was not an enhancement...

Throwing a few filters on a picture in PS isnt enhancing, nor does it make you an expert in image analysis... particularly when your 'enhancing' a highly compressed jpeg. I swear users of Image Software like Photoshop need licenses.

Its funny when I think of these things and how perhaps the woman was infact being genuine... and maybe see did think she was seeing a UFO... which was in fact a reflection in the window in front of her, which then begs the question, are people that unperceptive (id use harsher words)of their environment these days they get fooled by a reflection in a window?

Also, anyone know what the effects of double glazing would have on a typical light reflection like this?.. I assume alot of houses like the ones that appear to be in the picture in the UK have double glazing for insulation and noise control.

From first glance Id assume it would create a double reflection that would split apart depending on the angle you viewed it from.
edit on 17-4-2014 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join