It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pembroke Woman's close encounter with mystery UFO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
This interesting article appeared in the UK press this week. Seems to have been missed by ATS.
Pembroke womans UFO close encounter

I would love to say lens flare, internal light reflection...ect but she actually saw the object and managed to get a few pics of it.

Pembroke's always been a bit of a Hot Spot for UFO activity.

A YOUNG woman from a small north Pembrokeshire village believes she had a close encounter early this morning (Tuesday). Elyse O’Neill from Wallis, near Woodstock, was standing outside her house at around 6.45am when she saw an unidentified flying object hovering over a large tree near the bottom her garden. “I ran inside the house to get my phone, but there wasn’t enough battery left to film it, but there was enough to take pictures, so I started snapping away,” she said. Elyse, 26, described the UFO as being the size of a car and was 'spinning around like a topper.' She said: “As I watched it, it split up into two pieces and then it went back into one. It then shot off into the sky in the blink of an eye. It just went up and up until I couldn’t see it anymore.” “I’ve never seen anything like this before, it was a bright morning with clear blue skies. "I’m sounding as if I’m crazy, but I’m just a normal girl living in the country. “My heart is still in my mouth.” Elyse shared her photos of the UFO on Facebook, tagging various friends and family, and they were soon picked up by the national tabloids. “I just want people to see what I saw,” she said, “and let them make their own minds up about what they think it was.”

edit on 16/4/14 by Ashishin_no1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashishin_no1

Looks the same as that light on Mars.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Here are the images from the article, only 3 linked there.

My first impression of these images is that it looks an awful like lot a desk lamp that is reflected on the inside of a window. I know that doesn't jive with her story, just my two cents.

Edit: The internal censor got me on w.i.n.d.o.w. ? Why does that happen?
edit on 16-4-2014 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   

My first impression of these images is that it looks an awful like lot a desk that is reflected on the inside of a _ I know that doesn't jive with her story, just my two cents. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I agree, but as you say. It doesn't fit her story. She obviously saw something and took a pic.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

The third picture has me thinking of a weather balloon in the distance but the fact that she says it split in two takes that out of the way.

Good find. No clue what this one could be.

S&F.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Wow! Look at all the chemtrails in the sky beyond the "light"

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

It doesn't fit her story. She obviously saw something and took a pic.

A picture can speak louder than words and to me the picture says lens flare or reflection.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:16 AM
link   

A picture can speak louder than words and to me the picture says lens flare or reflection.

It says that to me too, but that would only apply if she had been randomly taking photos and saw the 'UFO' later whilst reviewing.
In this case she saw an object and took a pic, verified it was what she saw and posted it.
Yes the pic does have 'flare' in it but only off the object. (phone cam quality)
edit on 16/4/14 by Ashishin_no1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

SonoftheSun

The third picture has me thinking of a weather balloon in the distance

Where I work, we let weather balloons off once a week. They are white and don't shine.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

In this case she saw an object and took a pic

So she said. The lens flare says otherwise.

To believe her, I must believe the lens flare is lying.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
As a professional photographer i can confirm that that is reflected light.

But as the shot is not being taken into the sun (shadows show the sun is behind her) there must be some other light source or reflection of the sun hitting the lens from somewhere.

But the shape of the light spec is undoubtedly a reflected light source from somewhere.

Why do people have to lie about UFO encounters when they snap something they dont understand?

“I ran inside the house to get my phone, but there wasn’t enough battery left to film it, but there was enough to take pictures, so I started snapping away,” she said.

Suuuuure....

edit on 16-4-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

My first impression of these images is that it looks an awful like lot a desk lamp that is reflected on the inside of a _ I know that doesn't jive with her story, just my two cents. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can see other reflections at the bottom of the pics as well its taken behind glass.

1st pic down where the bushes are, am I seeing things or is this taken from behind glass and a few reflections are visible.

Your two cents is gold in my eyes
edit on 16-4-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   

InhaleExhale

You can see other reflections at the bottom of the pics as well its taken behind glass.

1st pic down where the bushes are, am I seeing things or is this taken from behind glass and a few reflections are visible.

Ah I didnt look at that before, but here it is:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
For second I thought the reportee was talking about these snake charmers, but then looked at the pictures, and said...sigh.

It almost like the tuskan raiders, go in single file and hide your numbers. Only difference is, is that it some bubbly liquid like fire, that probably blends and mold together like playdough. I'll take science really, really seriously when they can figure how they make that.

I'd like to put on my car.

Unlike the white one..can be a bit douchbag... Probably leveled a few civilizations back then, or made it look like it did. Usually it solo, unless the hell hounds follow it home.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
yea so she was in a trance and suddenly decided to film a reflection? Is that what your saying? lol

youdidntseeme

InhaleExhale

Ah I didnt look at that before, but here it is:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
looks like a pic of a light taken behind glass...

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ATSZOMBIE

yea so she was in a trance and suddenly decided to film a reflection? Is that what your saying? lol - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

No,

you have just said that in question form.

Do you think she was in trance of some sort?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
DenyObfuscation
PhoenixOD
InhaleExhale

So what your essentially saying is she lied and made it all up?...possible, but unlikely.
I checked her Facebook page and the 'UFO' pics are private...but she isn't. strange thing for mildly selfie obsessed girl to do if she is making up stories to get a moments fame. I would want to share!

Whether or not she took the pic indoor or out, she was taking a pic of something that appears in the pic, distorted by glass or not.

I'm not posting a link to her FB page for obvious reasons, with the available info it's easy to find.
Here's another ytube link to the story link

Anyway I believe her because she's pretty

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Its a picture of a overhead light reflecting on the inside of a window or class door.

Come on guys, you can almost read the words "60 Watts" on the bulb.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

InhaleExhale So what your essentially saying is she lied and made it all up? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

No,

I have not read any article or what is she said or he said, just giving my opinion of the photo supplied.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join