It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My encounter with a shadow person

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Sorry...a strange way to start a thread I know, but the keyboard is are cursed...
Anyway, about 5 years ago I was in kent delivering goods to a storage facility on an industrial estate.
It was a nice hot sunny day, no clouds or breeze. the vehicle was a large van, two and a half meters high.
I got out of the vehicle to open up the shutter and walked to the cab where I checked some documents.
I walked around to the back of the van and saw on the opposite side of the van a figure doing the same, it was transparent, but you could make out the body line and as it thickened towards the core of the figure it became thicker like brown smoke.
It was as surprised to see me as I it, and spun on its heels and ran back around the van, I quickly stepped across to see what ever it was run across the tarmac and just vanished.
There was no change atmosphere, just a chance encounter, and amusing because we almost mirrored our surprise.
Nothing futher ensude, I just carried on with the day, but deep in cogitation with the encounter.

Over the years I have had several strange encounters, one or two I will post at a later date.
Thank you.
edit on 16-4-2014 by zeevar because: cock up

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   

zeevar

Cool story! I'm hoping there is some text here soon =)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Sorry...a strange way to start a thread I know, but the keyboard is are cursed...
Anyway, about 5 years ago I was in kent delivering goods to a storage facility on an industrial estate.
It was a nice hot sunny day, no clouds or breeze. the vehicle was a large van, two and a half meters high.
I got out of the vehicle to open up the shutter and walked to the cab where I checked some documents.
I walked around to the back of the van and saw on the opposite side of the van a figure doing the same, it was transparent, but you could make out the body line and as it thickened towards the core of the figure it became thicker like brown smoke.
It was as surprised to see me as I it, and spun on its heels and ran back around the van, I quickly stepped across to see what ever it was run across the tarmac and just vanished.
There was no change atmosphere, just a chance encounter, and amusing because we almost mirrored our surprise.
Nothing futher ensude, I just carried on with the day, but deep in cogitation with the encounter.

Over the years I have had several strange encounters, one or two I will post at a later date.
Thank you.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Excellent!

One of the best things I've read but could you please use paragraphs?Text walls are a bit hard on my eyes.....

Now it's not funny anymore!
edit on 16-4-2014 by Ericthedoubter because: Darn,too slow...

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Philippines

zeevar

Cool story! I'm hoping there is some text here soon =)

Glad you enjoyed it

Sorry, amended, pressed the wrong button....doh!

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

zeevar

Thank you.

That's cool, I'm not perfect myself and have done things like that in the past too =) Anyways, thanks for contributing to here with some original content!

I don't really know what to say. It does sound like observing into some mirror universe and the opposite side reacting as anyone might do themselves. What is peculiar though is the transparency and "brown smoke". Can that be elaborated on? Anything else strange in the atmosphere or surroundings before or after that stuck out?

Thanks again for your sharing your experience

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Philippines

Ok..sure, lets say it was made of glass, the areas near the surface was clear, but defined, as it goes towards the center, to the core it became denser, taking on a brown hue, say a woodland brown, but still transparent. It was not iridescent or glowing. the body movements were organic, not mechanical or unusual.

top topics

join