It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man in Chicago uses a Machine Gun to Avoid Paying Sales Tax

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Spider879
reply to post by WarminIndy

A man named Nahshon has a Gucci bag? And one of those expensive handguns? You would think a person with a Gucci could afford 22 cents. Does his name, the way he talks and the fact he has a Gucci give you any idea of what he does for a "living"?

And you would think a man named Clive Bundy who is relatively well off with some sorta drawl could afford to pay for grazing rights on public property for the past 20yrs like his neighbors did,listen I have no idea of how he could afford a Gucci or a nice shiny expensive weapon and I don't care,the fact is he is an idiot who made some bizarre claims about his neighbor hood being independent and the thus the refusal to pay tax on a soft drink,I am guessing that could extend to other form of taxes as well,this is pretty much the Bundy case he doesn't recognize the Feds in his area or perhaps state which is fine but that do not change the fact or the reality of the Fed in his state .

Allow me to dive in some hypothetical for a min,lets say it's not the idiot above but the New Black Panthers or god forbid the Nation of Islam who felt aggrieved over some issue of them paying taxes because---- fill in the blank---- and took over a public park but brandishing a lot of shiny expensive weapons facing down law enforcement would the NRA hugged them?? would the Tea-party say waay to go boys we stand with you,would FOX portray them as being upstanding good American citizens with the right to bare arms while protesting their government...or would there be deafening silence or howls of disapproval from FOX about the menace threatening America. would they even walked out of there un touched..my guess is it wouldn't end well.

I don't know, did Fox call this guy good or bad? We are talking about a doofus, who might not have even had bullets in the gun, who didn't want to pay 22 cents.

Clive, on the other hand, is protesting over land which is way more valuable than 22 cents. So there is a difference when it comes to individual property rights and buying a soft drink. What do you think?

Now if the Black Panthers or NOI have property that they want to defend, then they are the same as Clive, individual rights are what we are looking at.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Wow... it's a pistol. A 22 caliber pistol. That is seriously what the gun is that they are calling a "submachine gun"

The sad thing is so many people are stupid as a hammer when it comes to firearms and will believe any of this bullcrap that liberals spew.

The guy is an idiot, of course, but what is the purpose of blowing it out of proportion to a MASSIVE scale like they did by calling it a submachine gun?

Literally, that would be like calling an AK-47 an anti-aircraft gun. Would you people think something is fishy if news was referring to AK-47s as anti aircraft guns or rocket launchers?

It's funny the gun was a .22 and the tax was 22 cents. Interesting coincidence.
edit on 17-4-2014 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   

WarminIndy

xuenchen
Yes we have another nominee for brain of the year award.

A guy went into a store in Chicago and bought a bottle of cola for $1.79.

He proclaimed he was "tax exempt" while waving a .22 caliber submachine gun.

Apparently he threatened to kill everybody there but the article doesn't say he tried to not pay for the cola itself.

It was just the 22-cents for the tax that irritated him.

At least he understands what a burden taxes are.

Nahshon Shelton didn’t want to pay the 22-cent tax on his $1.79 two-liter of Pepsi on Saturday afternoon, Chicago Police said.

So he allegedly pulled a blue-steel Intratec .22-caliber submachine gun out of his Gucci satchel inside the convenience store in the 4000 block of West Madison Street where they tried to make him pay it — and he threatened to kill everyone there, a prosecutor said.

This “is my neighborhood, I’m tax exempt!” he would later allegedly tell the cops. “Man, you know what, I’ll keep it real. I had to put them in their place.”

I wonder what kind of "Place" he's at right now !!
LOL

Note: The address given is in one the highest crime rate areas in the City.
Angry over 22-cent tax on soda, man pulls out submachine gun in store: police

Whole New Definition of "CCW"

A man named Nahshon has a Gucci bag? And one of those expensive handguns? You would think a person with a Gucci could afford 22 cents. Does his name, the way he talks and the fact he has a Gucci give you any idea of what he does for a "living"?

Expensive handguns? Please, people, please, stop talking about guns if you DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM.

A tec22 is a janky, bottom of the barrel, cheap as rocks .22 pistol. .22 also being pretty much the weakest, cheapest caliber around too.

Gucci is probably fake and this guy is just another broke loon.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
No that is a thug toy. A close in pray and spray artist who would miss 5 feat out.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

“Man, you know what, I’ll keep it real. I had to put them in their place.”

Yeah he kept it real alright...... real stupid

second verse same as the first

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: James1982

WarminIndy

xuenchen
Yes we have another nominee for brain of the year award.

A guy went into a store in Chicago and bought a bottle of cola for $1.79.

He proclaimed he was "tax exempt" while waving a .22 caliber submachine gun.

Apparently he threatened to kill everybody there but the article doesn't say he tried to not pay for the cola itself.

It was just the 22-cents for the tax that irritated him.

At least he understands what a burden taxes are.

Nahshon Shelton didn’t want to pay the 22-cent tax on his $1.79 two-liter of Pepsi on Saturday afternoon, Chicago Police said.

So he allegedly pulled a blue-steel Intratec .22-caliber submachine gun out of his Gucci satchel inside the convenience store in the 4000 block of West Madison Street where they tried to make him pay it — and he threatened to kill everyone there, a prosecutor said.

This “is my neighborhood, I’m tax exempt!” he would later allegedly tell the cops. “Man, you know what, I’ll keep it real. I had to put them in their place.”

I wonder what kind of "Place" he's at right now !!
LOL

Note: The address given is in one the highest crime rate areas in the City.
Angry over 22-cent tax on soda, man pulls out submachine gun in store: police

Whole New Definition of "CCW"

Expensive handguns? Please, people, please, stop talking about guns if you DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM.

A tec22 is a janky, bottom of the barrel, cheap as rocks .22 pistol. .22 also being pretty much the weakest, cheapest caliber around too.

Gucci is probably fake and this guy is just another broke loon.

I don't know how much guns cost.

Broke loon...lol.

Reminds me of the movie I'm Gonna' Get You Sucka when Chris Rock goes into the BBQ place and asks for 1 rib and the drink poured into his hand because he thought it was too expensive, but then pulls out a huge wad of cash to find a $1 bill.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join