It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Classified FBI files claim Adolf Hitler escaped by submarine to Argentina

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

London, Apr 16 (ANI): Newly released FBI files claim that Adolf Hitler escaped by submarine to Argentina where he lived in a heavily guarded ranch at the end of the Second World War suffering from asthma and ulcers.
An amazing cache of files shows that J Edgar Hoover's FBI took claims of Hitler's survival seriously and a team was assigned to exploring scores of tip offs.

Hitler and his companions then went by horse pack to the foothills of the southern Andes, and the plan was for the 50-strong group to move in with German families in villages in the area.

Other tip-offs to the FBI suggested Hitler was actually living in New York City, again without his moustache, while s

Classified FBI files claim Adolf Hitler escaped by submarine to Argentina

Came across this on yahoo and I didn't see this posted on ATS.

Tales of "dead" people actually living their lives elsewhere are quite common (Elvis, Osama etc.). Hitler being a major political figure would have most probably hired a look-alike as a body double. Saddam Hussein is also said to have used body-double.

A search on google brought up Gustav Weler

Who knows what may have transpired in the chaos during the end of Hitlers reign.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   
this is hardly breaking alternative news. it's been known about for years.

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   

ladyteeny

It has been known about here for years. For it to be on a mainstream website is something else entirely in terms of making this less of a conspiracy theory and more of a conspiracy fact.

+39 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
^Jesus stop being so critical. If the FBI just recently released papers corroborating this it is a very big deal! S n F OP I wonder if anything else will come of this and cannot believe it was not posted here sooner!

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Oh. Sorry then.

I've heard of Nazis escape to South America, but this bit about Hitler is new to me.

Mods please lock/move topic.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Aazadan

ladyteeny

It has been known about here for years. For it to be on a mainstream website is something else entirely in terms of making this less of a conspiracy theory and more of a conspiracy fact.

the fact that it's in the fbi vaults already made it a conspiracy fact anyway

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Relax skOrpiON, It's news to me also.

I think teeny weeny should check out the date the article was posted, April 16 , 2hrs and 20 minutes ago.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

The unnamed Argentinian informant, who gave the information over to the US authorities hoping to get asylum in return, gives a description of Hitler to a journalist for the Los Angeles Examiner on July 29 1945, saying the Nazi "is suffering from asthma and ulcers, has shaved off his moustache and has a long 'but' on his upper lip".

This part raises a flag for me.
I have heard this before, was hoping that the FBI was saying they knew about it or that they found him dead there later but kept it classified for whatever reason

The fact he is looking for asylum could mean that these claims are exaggerated

Cool find tho still, thanks for the share

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
There are some documentaries on youtube discussing this (they are older videos). In them they talk about the number of tips / notifications the FBI received about sighting of Hitler in South America.

Supposedly Stalin told Truman that Hitler did not die an is most likely in S. America.

There was also a documentary that investigated the bodies that were supposedly Hitler's and Eva's that were in Russian possession. They allowed the guy to take some samples for DNA analysis and after it was analyzed it was determined the skeleton / DNA of Hitler turned out to not be him, but some female. If I remember right they ruled the female was not her.

To my knowledge the 2nd theory surrounded Hitler's body doubles, which he had a few. It is suggested that the person who killed himself was actually one of his body doubles. It is fact that a number of high ranging Nazis did escape -

* Eichmann - caught by Israel in S. America - tried and executed in the 60's
* Mengele - Verified as being in S. America but when they snatched Eichmann Mengele fled.

There is a town in S. America where Mengele supposedly lived. There was an unusual number of twins present in the city as well.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Yes, we've been hearing about Hitler's escape for decades, but the FBI have never acknowledged it.

See the difference?

It is no longer hearsay ... we now have a witness statement from a government agency.

Anyone who refers to Hitler's escape to South America now has the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation behind them!

edit on 16-4-2014 by antoinemarionette because: grammar

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
The Russians have him

So he can't have been
edit on 16-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
vault.fbi.gov...

this has been on the fbi site for years.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
It IS breaking news that new FBI files are being released...just that some of the media are a little late to find out!

B usiness Standard

Daily Express

Check out the FBI files yourselves. The first document discusses the submarine idea.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
An FBI report is something like this, drunk A says Hitler is in Argentina, drunk B tells field agent A said what it said, field agent makes a report of the exchange to the central office of the FBI, central office makes a report to FBI delegation in Argentina US embassy to assets claims of drunk A.

And like this Hitler came to be in Argentina, according to FBI reports.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by antoinemarionette

All it says is that Hoover took the claims seriously and that they have an unknown man looking for asylum that saw him..

It is definitely a step forward as to the truth, but I don't think we can say that the FBI is backing 100% that hitler was in fact alive and well in Argentina

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   

TritonTaranis
The Russians have him

Stalin believed until his death that Hitler escaped. (Relatively) recent tests showed that the bodies recovered in Hitler's bunker were not him. If memory of documentaries serves, Hitler's physician or someone observed his alleged skull and said that the teeth were incorrect (as Hitler had dentures).

Then, a woman named Hanna something flew out of Berlin and escaped in april 1945... but who knows what her cargo was?

Hitler: Eine Minute, eine Minute! Ach! Das Wagen-phone ist ein...Nuisancephone!
Man: Buenas noches, mein Führer!
Hitler: Ja, ja

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
People the man is long dead, but he could of had his brain preserved and implanted to a person of different color and later became the leader of the USA .

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I have doubts about the official story regarding Hitler's alleged death in the bunker in Berlin.
There seems to be an absence of actual definitive proof.

But I have no doubt that he died somehow around the end of the war.

Hitler was a wreck of a human being; he had serious physical and mental illnesses and was probably approaching the end of his life anyway.

Hitler was a narcissistic egomaniac who possibly suffered from autistic psychopathy. He quite unfeelingly led his country into a war of unprecedented scale and extent which led to the deaths of literally millions of people. He had no regrets whatsoever about anything he did or anything that happened in his name.

He craved the adulation and power he had achieved.
I somehow can't see such a man willingly accepting the ignominy of being spirited away in secret and living the rest of his life in anonymous obscurity.
edit on 16/4/14 by Freeborn because: clarity

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

I somehow can't see such a man willingly accepting the ignominy of being spirited away in secret and living the rest of his life in anonymous obscurity.

Me neither and not for a second. That guy would have left some testament to his ego if he'd survived past 1945.

Rumours of being captured by the Russians or dying by his own hand as his great dreams burned around him? It's often stuck me that some of the worst humans take their own lives and never acknowledge or serve Justice for what they did. Hitler seems like just such a man and the suicide would have been as much a show of defiance as a man broken on the wheels of his own ambitions.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
It stands to reason if Eichmann was arrested there, Mengele supposedly fled that Hitler would have been there as well.

The village with all the twins would suggest that Mengele could certainly have been there, I believe he was fascinated with twins.
Probably was a spike in children disappearing shortly after they arrived

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join