Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

I'd be very watchful this weekend... here's why

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I guess something did happen before the weekend arrived. I read it in the paper and never heard it on tv. Iran is honoring it's nuclear deal with the US destroying it's stockpile of 20% enriched uranium that was only a small step away from becoming weapons grade material. Russia and the Ukraine agreed on a deal at least temporarily to remove some tensions from the area. Obama stated he was skeptical it would last. He is prepared to ramp up economic sanctions an enormous amount by imposing travel restrictions on a couple more people. We could get into a terrible travel restriction ban if things escalate. I fear the worst might happen. Obama might restrict Hillary Clinton from traveling to Russia and creating world peace. We might all be doomed if things escalate and the deal doesn't hold. Oh noooo.

To promote world peace, I suggest Pelosi get sent to Russia to help them get universal health coverage. There are more important things than jobs, etc. They need health insurance or they might be doomed. Let some other countries worry about being doomed for a break. Happy Easter everyone.

edit on 19/4/14 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join