It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'd be very watchful this weekend... here's why

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

ausername
I think there is a high likelihood that people will gather in many places across the country over the weekend to indulge in large quantities of good food and beverages... Other than that, for the most part. Uneventful.

It's spring. Get out and live a little. Enjoy life, doom is always a week away..

It's funny you say this. In my last post, I mentioned William Cooper. He had the theory that people in the Patriot movement needed to be careful on any Easter around the April 19th date. While the patriots are stuffed from dinner and drunk from the wine, the government would come for them in the night to take em to their deaths.

Not saying I believe it. Just throwing that out there.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

Not long after reading your thread the light's went out where i live and all the cell and landlines were down and the weather was good first thing i thought - o sheet - a emp attack - solar flare who knows 2 hours of nothing with William [bill] Cooper and madmac5150 z words spinning in my head

we are doomed i tell ya

edit on 16-4-2014 by 999zxcv because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

The media has already started to spin things...

Good example: the CNN opinion piece dated Apr 15. U.S. right wing extremists more deadly than jihadists

This just screams agenda to me... and the timing was most likely deliberate. They have no shame whatsoever...

edit on 16-4-2014 by madmac5150 because: A chicken sucker punched me

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

How baked are you?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

999zxcv

Not long after reading your thread the light's went out where i live and all the cell and landlines were down and the weather was good first thing i thought - o sheet - a emp attack - solar flare who knows 2 hours of nothing with William [bill] Cooper and madmac5150 z words spinning in my head

we are doomed i tell ya

edit on 16-4-2014 by 999zxcv because: (no reason given)

That does sound like a frightening evening... sheesh!

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:56 PM
link   

madmac5150
reply to post by onequestion

I think it is a far sadder commentary that we have begun to think the way we do... so distrustful of our government that we have to scrutinize every action of theirs to the extent that we do... doesn't sound like the America I grew up in.

I agree. The US has changed, for the worse IMHO, over the last 12-15 years. The gubbament getting into everyone's business, the LEO violence towards regular 'ol citizens, and the dismantling of the middle class are just some of the reasons I feel this way.

I'm not about worrying about things that might happen this weekend, or next month, or even next year. I cannot live my life like that, so I choose not to. I don't knock other people for worrying though because, let's face it, there is a LOT going on here and abroad and any of those "things" could pop off, leading to who knows what.

I just want things to go back to the way they were...Like in the 90's. Damn, the 90's were great. For me anyway.

edit on 16-4-2014 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I am from the future and the OP is wrong, things will go bad on 7-16-14.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This weekend is April 20th? Hmmm... I don't think anything will happen, no one will have the motivation to do anything.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I AM WARNING YOU ALL AS I AM FROM THE FUTURE, THE YEAR 2184 TO BE EXACT...7-16-14 WILL MARK THE BEGINING OF THE END OF TIME IF YOU ALL DO NOT ACT NOW.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I'm so tired of seeing this crap on here.

"Ohhh this date is significant"
"the celestial alignment is going to cause something big"
"look what's happening in country x"
"look what politician y just said"
"oh no there are military exercises in z"
"OMG lasers being shot at the sun!"
"a nuke just went missing!"
"there's a new bird flu that's worse than all the rest!"
"justin beiber was on the CNN front page, must be trying to distract us from something big!"
"my cop friend says aliens are going to invade this weekend!"
"FEMA just bought 5 million bandaids, oh no!"

Stop letting Alex Jones convince you that the world is ending and you need to be scared of everything. Fear mongering has become an industry, a very successful one, and a lot of you are it's biggest customers. If you can't figure this out from listening to the commercials during Jones' show, then you're probably not that bright. Bad things have always happened, it's part of life. A lot of people probably thought the world was ending during European expansion, or WW1, or WW2, or the cold war, or Y2K, or 12/21/12, yet we're still here and the lights are still on. There are some incredibly smart people on this site, for whom we should all be thankful. The rest of you need to take a walk outside and look around. The world is a pretty amazing place and we're only here for a short time, so you might as well enjoy it instead of obsessing over whether or not something bad is going to happen.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

madmac5150
Maybe I have been hanging out on ATS too long... but I have a bad feeling about this weekend. First, we had the fed's failure to intimidate at the Bundy ranch this past weekend. Patriots stood up, feds back down. That was a slap to the face of TPTB. Tensions are quite high in this country at the moment, especially in the Patriot movement... the MSM was incredibly quiet about the whole affair today. Too quiet, if you ask me. Next, looking at this weekend... April 18,19,20. All three of these dates can be tied in with the Patriot movement (April 18: Paul Revere's ride in 1775 April 19: Waco/OK City April 20: United Nations, Columbine) whether or not those dates have any real meaning or not. Finally, this is Easter weekend... what better way to rile up a predominantly Christian nation, than to cause mass mayhem on Easter?

If we start seeing news stories in the MSM prior to this weekend tying the Patriot movement with these dates, I would be very concerned. That would be "preconditioning"... get it fresh in the people's minds. Think about it... What better way to turn the tide of public opinion, than to create a disaster this weekend that can be blamed on a now emboldened Patriot movement...

I hope my intuition is wrong on this one...
edit on 15-4-2014 by madmac5150 because: Spllng

If there is one thing I've learned since joining ATS it's that these "funny feeling" threads always pass like gas. Enjoy your weekend folks

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpacemanDave
I AM WARNING YOU ALL AS I AM FROM THE FUTURE, THE YEAR 2184 TO BE EXACT...7-16-14 WILL MARK THE BEGINING OF THE END OF TIME IF YOU ALL DO NOT ACT NOW.

OK... I'll bite...

So what happens on 7-16-14?

If that date is the beginning of the end, I must say it's comforting that in 170 years, time still functions enough to send you back...
edit on 17-4-2014 by madmac5150 because: comma comma comma comma commelion...

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The North Koreans and the Iranians launch nuclear attacks on the US, your country will lose all power and will be sent back to the technological days of the 1800's; no plumbing, no cell phones, no radio transmissions, etc. This will all begin when the world watches as Obama will soon cower to Putin giving you a vulnerable appearance to the rest of the world. Edward Snowden is already slowly becoming Putin's puppet, sensitive information will then be sold to the NK's and the Iranians...

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SpacemanDave

Spaceman....get a grip man...or boy.

Take a deep breath. Go outside and stand in the sunshine for a bit. If you were really from the future, I'd think you wouldn't be shouting your warnings from an internet forum.

Des

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Oh goody. You should start your own doom p-orn thread with this info.

But, first you have to get 20 posts to your name. From the future or not, thems da rules

Des

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Yet you've been registered since 2012, and only decided to warn us now??

And how should we 'Act now', if you don't mind me asking?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   
More fear mongering on my Easter Sunday.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

The North Koreans and the Iranians launch nuclear attacks on the US, your country will lose all power and will be sent back to the technological days of the 1800's; no plumbing, no cell phones, no radio transmissions, etc. This will all begin when the world watches as Obama will soon cower to Putin giving you a vulnerable appearance to the rest of the world. Edward Snowden is already slowly becoming Putin's puppet, sensitive information will then be sold to the NK's and the Iranians...

Care to enlighten us on how nuclear attacks on the US are suddenly going to strip it of so much of its technology that it sends it back to the 1800's? No plumbing? Nuclear bombs destroy tunnels and pipes dug into the ground? Also where did all these nuclear weapons come from and how did they get overseas to detonate in our country?

Please tell me you are just trolling here. Nothing you have said makes rational sense or even looks like it has a remote chance of being true.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The "Patriot Movement" is a tiny fraction of the US population. Maybe 1/9th of a percent. They are view by most of the population as nutters. While they may pose a minor threat to the general population on occasion when one of them completely loses it an runs around shooting things up, they pose zero threat to government itself. Considering the general pulic opinion of them as being cultish, racist and nuts it would be very easy for the goverment to move on them and remove them with a variety of minor charges that could lead to other larger ones.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

There are other factors that are working during this time - April 18, 19, 20th. You, personally, could be feeling the effects of these factors (cardinal grand square).

If something happens on ANY of these 3 days, I would expect something to happen around 3:30pm OR 6pm to 7pm (local time of the event).

But Madmac, you are correct in feeling the energy that is being created right now.
edit on 18-4-2014 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join