It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'd be very watchful this weekend... here's why

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   

onequestion
reply to post by madmac5150

Call it novelty madmac.

Consider an eclipse in this way.

It does not directly manifest events but it can, give them energy in a way.

How about this, maybe it represents a moment of novelty in which we can act or not act, but with every action(non action) = and opposite reaction.
wrong wrong wrong and wrong again.
A lunar eclipse despite the name of blood moon is just the shadow of the earth on the moon. What kind of power does a shadow have again. Fill me in because I must have been absent that day. Unless you're Peter Pan then your shadow has a life of its own. But the rest of us not so much. Get real bud.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

violet

Sorry, but these threads of I have a feeling are very common.
One day, one of you will be right.

Oh I love this ! ! can I use it?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Happy1
reply to post by derfreebie

Add to all this a few missing vials of MERS from France...

Things are melting down, and the false flags are starting to pile up...

The elite have to start something, or else.....

I'm sorry - vials of SARS from France.
edit on 16-4-2014 by Happy1 because: (no reason given)

Not to far off though, It was SARS that went missing. But there is an outbreak of MERS in Suadi.

MERS- Suadi

CDC

RSOE EDIS
edit on 16-4-2014 by Snakedoctorjw because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Add to your list of things that in NYS we have the new gun law called the safe act, which on Tuesday made many people criminals by not registering their firearms. So something might kick off here as well if someone was made an example out of and the people grouped together. Wouldn't surprise me one bit....

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I don't know, it just seems to be another week to me. But historically, it does seem to be a bad time frame.

Apr 14,1865: John Wilkes Booth, an actor and Confederate sympathizer, fatally shoots President Abraham Lincoln at a play at Ford's Theater in Washington, D.C.

Apr 15, 1912: The RMS Titanic, billed as unsinkable, sinks into the icy waters of the North Atlantic after hitting an iceberg on its maiden voyage, killing 1,517 people.

Apr 14, 1944: Explosion on cargo ship rocks Bombay, India, killing 1,300 people and injuring another 3,000

Apr 16, 1947: A giant explosion occurs during the loading of fertilizer onto the freighter Grandcamp at a pier in Texas City, Texas, on this day in 1947. Nearly 600 people lost their lives and thousands were injured when the ship was literally blown to bits.

Apr 16, 1865: President Abraham Lincoln succumbs to a gunshot wound inflicted by an assassin the night before; he is pronounced dead at 7:22 am.

Apr 16, 2007: Massacre at Virginia Tech leaves 32 dead

Apr 17, 1815: Volcanic eruption killed almost 100,000 people directly and indirectly. The eruption was the largest ever recorded and its effects were noted throughout the world.

Apr 18, 1880: Missouri is ravaged by tornadoes. Statewide, 151 people were killed by the twisters, including 99 in the town of Marshfield.

Apr 19, 1902: Earthquake rocks Guatemala. More than 2,000 people were killed and 50,000 left homeless by the destruction.

April 20, 1999: Two senior students, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, murdered a total of 12 students and one teacher. They injured 24 additional students, with three other people being injured while attempting to escape the school. The pair then committed suicide. (I have no idea how that is linked to the Patriot movement)

Apr 20, 2010: Massive oil spill begins in Gulf of Mexico

Apr 21, 1930: Prisoners left to burn in Ohio fire which kills 320 inmates, some of whom burn to death when they are not unlocked from their cells. It is one of the worst prison disasters in American history.

Etc...etc...

www.history.com...

“Until such time as the world ends, we will act as though it intends to spin on”

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I'll be ramp digging in the mountains this weekend, so let'er rip!!

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

you know what, I kinda like what this guys got to say

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

www.cell.com...

This is a start- considering WE are made up of ENERGY and we are ONE with the Planet Earth and the Universe, every single THING we think, do and feel is sent out to the Universe. If your mind is open to the facts, then believing that a Full Moon can absolutely have an effect on the way we think and feel it is not out of the question one bit.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I really enjoyed reading throw the comments on this post and do hope something dos happen after all I feel like with the way things are going sometimes I would prefer for something to happen then continue as normal.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I think there is a high likelihood that people will gather in many places across the country over the weekend to indulge in large quantities of good food and beverages... Other than that, for the most part. Uneventful.

It's spring. Get out and live a little. Enjoy life, doom is always a week away..

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Fylgje
I'll be ramp digging in the mountains this weekend, so let'er rip!!

HA! We have our local ramp festival coming up in a couple of weeks. I'll be making a ramp quiche for it...

Des

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Help, the paranoids are after me!

But seriously, those dates are enough to make anyone paranoid.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
How does Columbine tie into the patriot movement?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

InvisibleOwl
How does Columbine tie into the patriot movement?

It doesn't tie in to the militia or patriot movement at all... but that doesn't mean that they won't try to spin it in that direction. This government has no shame when it comes to propagandizing any incident to their benefit...

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Dunno about another "big thing about to happen" feeling... but as far as full moon weirdness and disregarding the statistical rise in deviant/criminal behavior around the full moon... look up the full moon's solar eclipse affect on a Foucault's Pendulum for some serious unknown weirdness.

Basically, as I remember, it's a disturbance to the swing of the pendulum during a solar eclipse that no gravity, momentum or standard maths can puzzle out... basically indicative of a unknown force.

Umberto Eco's book Foucalt's Pendulum is fun, too, and it's where I first heard of this... and subsequent reading told me it was a "fact" and not some literary device... although subsequent research into this effect has resulted in positive and negative results from different regions of the world and thus resolves nothing.
edit on 4/16/2014 by Baddogma because: attempted clarity and add

edit on 4/16/2014 by Baddogma because: oops- eclipse and full moon

edit on 4/16/2014 by Baddogma because: more info... for the one or two that care

edit on 4/16/2014 by Baddogma because: basically more refinment and sorrow for 1/2 ass'd posting between business duties

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

I never figured the lunar eclipse into my OP at all... it's just an eclipse. My issue is with the timing of recent events, and this government's willingness to do any and everything to get their way... and that is what it all really boils down to anymore. A couple of hundred spoiled children in positions of power... zero adult supervision.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Yeah, I know... someone else brought up the lunacy.

This time of year does bring bad stuff along with Spring fever... we'll see, I guess. I hope you are incorrect! I suspect you hope so, too.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

The dates mentioned and their connection to the Patriot movement has long been a hot topic to some.

William Cooper spoke heavily on this during the Waco OKC bombing events.

There does seem to be a connection, but I hope this weekend is uneventful.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I am not wanting to say I believe what I was thinking instantly when I heard of the sinking Korean ship, but somehow as soon as I heard that some witnesses recalled hearing a loud sound before the ship suddenly shifted, I thought "well, North Korea will get blamed for that"
I am not saying this is even remotely what will happen, but this was my first thought. There are no cliffs or other rocks in this region, so nothing to hit.
I even hope this will not happen.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Baddogma

Yeah, I know... someone else brought up the lunacy.

This time of year does bring bad stuff along with Spring fever... we'll see, I guess. I hope you are incorrect! I suspect you hope so, too.

I absolutely do hope I am wrong. I really don't see the need to cause more death and misery, other than pure vileness on their part. I hate doom, and don't much care for gloom... I hope it is quiet this weekend. Better yet, maybe something really nice will happen... like Canada reclaiming Beiber. Good news would be such a nice change of pace...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join