It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese-led UN invasion of mainland US - speculation/theory

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

reply to post by opethPA

Well that parts easy. We already have millions of illegals on this side of the border and easily thousands that move across freely on a daily basis.

But how do they establish troops on the ground in our own borders. Thats easy, especially if the folks in DC will it to be so.

When thats all said and done fly a couple of D bombs over major cities and they instantly become quarantine areas. Nobody gets in, nobody gets out. The authorities can't provide people in every place at once nor is it logistically possible.

Thats why just about every major metropolitan area in the mainland US has a beltway around it. Those will then become quarantine perimeters and checkpoints.

Things get rough, no problem. EMP bang! no power!

Outside of that, AGENDA 21. They will starve people of natural resources and food, this is already starting to happen. During WWII everything was rationed and it was rationed care of the US government. Now imagine a war on our soil. Not to mention that in the event of WWIII it would all be rationed anyways. You would not be able to BUY gas to get the hell out of dodge and if you do get out you would have a lot of trouble getting food and getting around.

This already happened its so strange how people forget history.
edit on 15-4-2014 by txinfidel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Id wager Russia invading Alaska is possible...China invading Guam/Hawaii possible...Mexico invading Texas or just having a candidate win an election and take over the country that way is possible.

I dont think any of these are likely yet but possible

(post by TheOneElectric removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

I think its like any other normal day in America, and its all tied in with the politics around the world.

One day I walk in to WalMart and it looks like any other Walmart in America. But somedays when I go there, there are like 50 muslims in there like they were at their first shopping mall and NO I AM NOT PROFILING, they are dressed up and fully covered just walking around buying stuff. Then I was at the gas station and there was one just sitting there pumping gas smoking a cigarette like la da da di da.

Yeah something is up.

They uncovered a muslim training camp here recently and also in another case about 100 illegals being held captive in a shack by gunmen.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

What are you talking about? They are already here!!!

And then the UN's headquarters are on American soil.

What are you smoking?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

While I don't think it would go down like that, it might be possible, but it wouldn't be a good strategy.

Here's the main problem: Although the USA is is ever so slowly working its way to our own revolution X2, most people would be aware of a threat, and the alarm would spread rather quickly. Think of the USA as a gang - if you want to break the group down, what better way than to start a fight inside the group, and let them destroy themselves from the inside?

Look at what Russia did across the way - they didn't full on rush in there, but stirred up the pot just enough to let it boil over. Sad to say - we're slowly doing the same to ourselves. If a country really wanted to invade us, they are just waiting it out, because sooner or later, we'll do it to ourselves.

In short: Is it possible that all the countries could turn on us? Sure, but probably once I'm 80 years old. I think another world war will happen before that though.

-fossilera
edit on 15/4/2014 by fossilera because:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by fossilera

I would lean more to the boiling frog scenario.

The alarms go off everyday and they are all around us.

Its just so subtle no one sounds the alarm because if they did, no one would else would hear it.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I agree with OP. I can see millions of chinese troops here in 20 years or less. They will be disguised as foreign workers in Special economic zones.

www.policymic.com...

This "Chinese city" has undoubtedly contributed to local concerns over the uncertainty of allowing such a high concentration of Chinese immigrants who may not integrate with the community and possibly bring a slice of Communist rule onto American soil.

enforcement.trade.gov...

Those SEZ will be foreign territory.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

The U.S. has already been infiltrated by foreign entities who have opted to finance loans with options to accept equal values in forfeiture of land, machinery, plants, and propriatal assets.. Technically, these assets could be resourced with asset securities of said entities and protected by privatization of land and assets legislation currently in place. Laymans mind you. Interstate commerce laws would allow said entities access to properties along federal routes, by train, highway, water, or air, to their assets.

I am concerned they are already here, laying in wait, ready to pounce once domestic chaos ensues, post economic failure.

How do you clean and secure a Gorilla cage? You wait until the Gorilla is set free. See folks, that is the plan. America will cleanse itself by abandoning its strucure, but others are waiting to move in while we are liberating our States.

Important to note, securities of nations cannot cross state borders without each state allowing access, regardless of federal approval, but along interstates, federally funded, maintained, and subsidized routes, the investment groups and their securities may traverse.

When the States excercise their powers, independently...past the point of no return in regards to federal authority, that is when foreign investment groups will seek the UN to stabilize their assets in America, and they will have the U.S. govt and UN support to seize and protect said assets. In short, any Civil Revolution by the States will fail to secure their own commerce. Check Mate.

edit on 15-4-2014 by Boscov because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Davian

What I heard was that China was leveraging our debt against our own land and buying large chunks of it for itself, no invasion necessary, it just buys us one parcel at a time.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
If UK and France joins with China or Russia to fix up America, it probably won't be WW3, but WWAmerica. As most of the America people who own guns will probably shoot foreign soldiers for no reason. Dam hillbillies and terrorists or gang who would love to think they caused WW3.

The only country that can handle most of the situation in America is UK as their main language is English, as for the Chinese and Russian a lot of people are going to shoot at them as they probably don't understand their language.

When they say "Don't fire". There is always one dumbass who shoots in every country when they see a possible invasion. Just like in WW2. Russians, Americans, and Germans didn't understand each. When they say they surrender they get shot at because the other side thinks they are doing a rally call.
edit on 15-4-2014 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
This is just my humble $0.02..

If you can think of it as a possibility of happening, no matter how outlandish your scenario; there is a workable, plausible solution that would allow such events to happen.

It goes back to the old saying of "Where there is will, there is a way".

Only fools say something is impossible. Nothing is impossible, however, it may be improbable.

In Fact, during WWii we were prepared for the West coast to be attacked by Japan. The large anti-ship guns are still in place as memorials to said thinking that the US might be attacked.

Just because YOU cannot comprehend the idea of the USA being invaded / attacked, does not mean someone else hasn't been planning, or making plans to do so. The smart thinking would be to figure out a way they would invade, and prepare to counter said invasion. =)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
This whole premise is so 20th century. Does the US invade Africa to exploit its resources? Hell no! Do we bomb China and then force their populations to work under slavery conditions so we can have cheap smart phones? Hell no! Did he US send troops into South America en masse, force them to burn their greatest assets to turn into crop land so we could import cheap coffee and who knows what else? Hell no!

I have news, the Chinese, Russians, French, British, Sudanese . . they don't want Cleveland. I live in Springfield. The federal government doesn't want springfield. The state of Massachusetts doesn't even want Springfield. And the don't want New Orleans, Cleveland, Detroit, or any place else where the rich and powerful don't live and that does not contain an irreplaceable store of wealth/capital. Cities are so yesterday, States are so yesterday, Countries, a few still around but mostly yesterday. That NWO thing everyone is always crying about, it's already here. Been here for a long time and it's been in the making a lot longer than that. I don't fancy myself a conspiracy theorist, just a realist. The powerful will do what they need to do in order to consolidate and safeguard their power. Strong civics get in the way of that. So take out the strong civics.

Everyone has been talking about the Bundy Ranch. The Bundy Ranch was a tactical victory on a very big strategic map. Those gun totalers will go back to their homes and compounds where the alphabet soup of security agencies know exactly where to find them. Then they will be picked apart one by one, not in any obvious ways. Tax evasion, firearm illegalities, medical bankruptcies, job losses, who the hell knows. Reality is the only limit. It's probable that nothing will happen to them, no actions taken, it's too much trouble. Bundy ranch lost, don't create an incident, move on to the next target.

The basic fact is, the US government is the paradigm of a government completely divorced from the people it is supposed to be governing. But that being said, many other governments are not that far behind. It's just that the US government no longer even cares to play good lip service to the needs of its people. The players controlling our state and many other states know no national boundaries. They don't need to employ China or France to invade Nebraska for wheat fields, they need to employ Monsanto and the job is done, no shots fired. The local community doesn't want Monsanto, set up a shell company called Otnasnom labeled as a earth friendly seed company and do it through them. The US is energy independent? We might be but those energies are traded on the global market, we pay as much no matter if the stuff was pulled out of our own faucet or from 10,000 miles away. The only reason global capital would be interested in having more western production of oil is because of potentially unfriendly populations/slaves rather than unfriendly sheiks. It's hard to import oil from the Middle East when the terrorists/patriots are blowing up the rigs.

And to address your final skeptical point about us all being citizens in the NWO, and massive land invasions being so yesterday. What about the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq. The US is the military division of global capital. We send in the troops be they special forces, the CIA, or entire Armies as in 3+ divisions when the local leadership is not ponying up to the trough of global capital.

I am afraid the previous poster is right, you have been playing too many video games. There is not going to be some global war. More likely is a total collapse of the current system (which would be messy enough) due to so many greedy players never knowing when to stop. I think this is actually a pretty safe bet but since the game is rigged and we don't know the rules, who the hell knows how long that will take or if we'll even know it's happening at first.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Cygnis

Well said.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Why would China need to invade the US when they basically already own the place? Ask anyone in the property market and they will tell you how much the Chinese already own. People always talk about the debt China owns but that is just the tip of the iceberg.
edit on 16-4-2014 by john452 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by missed_gear

'xavi1000
Uncalled? This is the most stupid theory/speculation i read it in my entire life and i read a lot.'

Agreed, how do you suppose that would happen? With what assets?

Good luck on theories, but this borders on the ridiculous to obsbserd.

MG

Yikes, you guys are harsh. Won't we all feel silly if, by some long-shot, his self-admitted "out-in-leftfield ideas" actually come to pass?

reply to post by Davian

I doubt that France, Germany, or the UK would participate in that sort of alliance. Perhaps, if the rumors about future water wars are true, we could see something similar to this develop [1] [2]. Brazil would be a key player then. After I read a particular Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) article, South America keeps coming to mind [3]. Brazil has the most renewable freshwater in the world [4]. Brazil has also moved to "extricate the internet from US control" [5].

Perhaps we will see new coalitions arise from inside the United Nations -- shifting dynamics, that will challenge western military powers. One thing is clear; anyone who might attempt a military invasion in the United States will undoubtedly use the points you mentioned, and many more, to try and gain support.

It seems to me that France, Germany, and the UK have already made their beds with the United States (being an American I'm rooting for the west), but if we start having wars for 'blue gold' their interests may very well change, especially since they don't even rank in the top ten renewable freshwater countries [4]. Who really knows?

As for using New York to stage an attack... I don't know, but it seems like such an important city would be too well guarded for an all out attack.

[3]

[4]

1. www.npr.org...
2. www.usnews.com...
3. www.cfr.org...
4. www.mapsofworld.com...
5. www.theguardian.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Davian
reply to post by MrSpad

Well, Mr. Spad, in case you didn't read the OP they receive help and whitewash from the US government and the CIA. Assuming the US government controls the media and most finance, they could make up pretty much any bs story they wanted to and everyone would believe it, the bigger the lie the more people will believe in it - Adolf Hitler. Why use the UN? They can say it is a UN-backed foreign survey observation endeavor or something lame like that and everybody would be like...ok. (Except the conspiracy theorists of course) Even then though, with the Cliven Bundy militia story being spun to make them look like terrorists, the majority of Americans would probably SUPPORT this, ESPECIALLY the government and US intelligence community, and without their help the USN and USAF are pretty much blind until its too late.

Why would the CIA or goverment bring an invasion force hear? To occupy the US they would need at least 10 million boots on the ground (more troops than those nations have combined) and that is only if they did not have to deal with the US military who seems to have just vanished in your scenerio. And what would be the point? Why would anybody agree to send troops here? It would cost those nations trillions just for a year. Why would the UK, France and Germany want to take away the ally that help protects them against Russia? How would the nation with largest most powerful military on Earth convince anybody they needed help against some terrorist ranchers? This entire thing makes no sense. Most of all what would be the point?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   

txinfidel
reply to post by MrSpad

reply to post by opethPA

Well that parts easy. We already have millions of illegals on this side of the border and easily thousands that move across freely on a daily basis.

But how do they establish troops on the ground in our own borders. Thats easy, especially if the folks in DC will it to be so.

When thats all said and done fly a couple of D bombs over major cities and they instantly become quarantine areas. Nobody gets in, nobody gets out. The authorities can't provide people in every place at once nor is it logistically possible.

Thats why just about every major metropolitan area in the mainland US has a beltway around it. Those will then become quarantine perimeters and checkpoints.

Things get rough, no problem. EMP bang! no power!

Outside of that, AGENDA 21. They will starve people of natural resources and food, this is already starting to happen. During WWII everything was rationed and it was rationed care of the US government. Now imagine a war on our soil. Not to mention that in the event of WWIII it would all be rationed anyways. You would not be able to BUY gas to get the hell out of dodge and if you do get out you would have a lot of trouble getting food and getting around.

This already happened its so strange how people forget history.
edit on 15-4-2014 by txinfidel because: (no reason given)

We are talking about reality not a video game. So your theory is that the illegal aliens are sercretly an invasion army? They are just pretending to be old ladies cleaning homes and or guys and kids working in fields but really they are secret commandos? So why have we spent so much money securing borders that used to be wide open? I mean you talk about history so of course you know that the idea of kicking illgals out for just being here is an idea that has only come across in the last few decades and that the border has for most of Amercian History been wide open. But I am getting off point. Then when somebody drops some dirty bombs on a couple of cities the illegals spead across the country will all meet up and collect their weapons and uniforms? And then if things get rough the magic EMP bombs that work great in movies and video games but, not so much in real life come into play? And then Agenda 21 (which it seems nobody has ever bothered to read) is going to take away the food.

Now as nuts as all that sounds I have to ask why? Why bother? What would be gained and by who? Why would the people in Government already rich and powerful want to get rid of the money and power when the US falls apart? Why would Mexico want its greatest source of income destroyed? None of this makes any sense. I know the whole FEMA,NWO,UN,foriegn troops thing has been around since at least Reagan but, it has never made any sense or ever had any point.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I wouldn't say it's impossible.
In Robert Heinlein's "Sixth Column" the "pan asians" invade the continental US by coming over the north pole.
Today, they wouldn't have to cross miles of ice. The north pole is more and more open to shipping due to ice melt.
Additionally, due to decades of China's one child policy, and an aversion to keeping girls, there are millions of chinese men today with no hope of finding wives in their own country.
According to wikipedia, China has a ~3 million man military (active + reserve), the largest in the world if you don't count North Korea, which seems to count every able bodied adult as a reserve.
Actions against their closer neighbors are certainly more likely than a US invasion, but it's not hard to put together a scenario.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Anything is possible. Stupid is always possible. I hope the Chinese and Russians don't do this. Anyway, they could make an attempt. But then you have to consider how much it's going to cost, and that would probably put a big dent in the zeal to do that. Invasion of a target THAT BIG, with those distances to cross, and the sea lift required? Air Cover? Command and Control Issues, Box lunches for all those people? NAH.
Besides, why would they? The governments of these countries all need to US to remain the way it is, engaged in useless endeavors all over the globe, instead of focusing on it's real problems. Seems to me, a better conspiracy would be US/Russia/Chinese alliance to crush the rest of the world, oh wait, forgot about that still a work in progress .....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join