It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream of trying to steal my soul... I think

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I had the absolutely strangest dream last night. At least I think it was a dream...

This happened in my first 1 1/2 hrs sleep (I woke up). Is it normal to fall into dream state in that time?

I was sleeping, then I felt tugging at my ankles, like someone was trying to tug me clear off the bed. I looked down (in my sleep), and could see my feet and could still feel the strong tugging but not movement, although nobody was there. But the intense tugging continued. I finally woke up after what seemed like I was watching and resisting forever.

Was it a dream? Was something trying to steal my soul or consciousness for a while? It was so REAL!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

tinker9917
I had the absolutely strangest dream last night. At least I think it was a dream...

This happened in my first 1 1/2 hrs sleep (I woke up). Is it normal to fall into dream state in that time?

I was sleeping, then I felt tugging at my ankles, like someone was trying to tug me clear off the bed. I looked down (in my sleep), and could see my feet and could still feel the strong tugging but not movement, although nobody was there. But the intense tugging continued. I finally woke up after what seemed like I was watching and resisting forever.

Was it a dream? Was something trying to steal my soul or consciousness for a while? It was so REAL!

oh wow, I don't know about this one, I had a similar dream years ago only I woke up with the feeling I was being pulled off the bed, when I opened my eyes the room was full of orbs, I just curled up next to my husband terrified.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Well it was a full moon last night and it still is tonight it seems. There was a study conducted on dreams, a number of people reported having weird and bizzare dreams during full moons.

I had a weird dreams last night myself, I'm just not sure what it was because I didn't I don't use a dream journal. Truth is, I went to bed last night expecting to have weird dreams knowing it was a full moon.

I find it fascinating that full moons or possible other differerent moon phases actually affects out dreams.

Since it was just a dream, I doubt you have anything to worry about. You're just wolfing out in the middle of the night during the full moon while you're asleep

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

TheProphetMark

Since it was just a dream, I doubt you have anything to worry about. You're just wolfing out in the middle of the night during the full moon while you're asleep

I hope you're right and it was just a dream! Problem is, it wasn't middle of the night, it was soon after I went to sleep.
edit on 15-4-2014 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I've had some pretty wild dreams that I came to realize happened after eating food containing MSG. Just putting that out there.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

Ate 4 pieces of bacon for supper and that's it, pulled out a package to look at ingredients and see no MSG (but, y' know)

edit on 15-4-2014 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
There have been several dreams that just were different, this is one of them a dream yet not a dream, glad it wasn't one of those recurring ones.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Stormdancer777
There have been several dreams that just were different, this is one of them a dream yet not a dream, glad it wasn't one of those recurring ones.

Yeah, a dream but yet not a dream...

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

tinker9917

Stormdancer777

Yeah, a dream but yet not a dream...

I hear ya, I know.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

I don't know what that was, sounds scary, burn sage.
A few weeks ago, I thought I was experiencing an OBE and opened my eyes to see a man climbing on top of me. Not sure if It was a dream or something else. As soon as I woke up I burned sage throughout the entire house. This still gives me the shivers, these incidents seem kind of similar.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
maybe it's sleep paralysis.. I usually experience that and it is scary. check this article www.livescience.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Do you suffer from sleep paralysis ?

I do and I have experienced similar

They call it sleep paralysis, it's really nothing of the sort IMO

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

YMMV! I've had identical and similar dreams from around the age of 13 and they're related to sleep paralysis and a stressed brain not getting enough quality sleep. Some ATSers will go full-on that they really are evil forces trying to steal souls and, yeah, it actually comes across that way when it's happening. The thing is, can you fight evil forces just by regular sleep or a comfy bed? As long as you get some quality sleep, these incidents just don't happen.

When I was younger, the dreams put me off sleeping and that made it worse. After a few more of them, it used to make me blazing angry and I'd rage at the 'forces,' ready to murder them and wanting to fight them. I read up on sleep paralysis at college and it began to make more sense. Nowadays they don't bother me too much and happen rarely. The biggest pain in the ass is that these dreams ruin what should be a good night's sleep.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Not your soul; it was however probably something trying to remove the 'veil' from it.

Not an uncommon thing at the moment. It's purpose will become obvious in time.

top topics

join