It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple Militia Members Arrested at Bundy Ranch, Charged with Domestic Terrorism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
is the issa federal investigation no good then either? for the sister thread?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

HomerinNC
so how about we get this moved to the HOAX bin, no?

Skunkworks is better.

The story might come true in a day or two.

Then WHAT ?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicexplorer

It's not your fault, cosmicexplorer. Like I said, even MSM has been 'fooled' by these lame-os...and generated headlines based on it.

Don't feel bad. Just remember it - I only learned it last week from another member pointing it out.

But, as Homer said, it should go into Ludicrous Online Lies or HOAX.

NOT YOUR FAULT! We've all made mistakes in sourcing from time to time.

Thanks for your efforts to help keep us informed. It takes all of us to sort this stuff out.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Danbones
funny what will be remembered; questionable HARRY REED, or the SATIRE?
me thinks Reid will still get re elected next election he runs in

He's not up for election until 2016.

He will be retiring.

especially after they expose all the filth and slime

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
What astonishes me is that so many are anxious to believe obvious hoaxes so they can confirm their paranoia
and continue their "revolution now" foolish agenda inspired dreams.

If you think a revolution will play out like some lame video game; then you need to research a little and find out
what actually happens during a revolution.

You can start here......

www.history.com...

I really don't expect anyone on ATS to actually do any research; it's to much fun living in dumbass fantasy land.

If you can't even do enough research to find and recognize a hoax; I suggest when and if a real revolution actually does start;

Best you stay home because you can't be trusted to make rational decisions!
edit on 15-4-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   

That thread is now 404'd.

It's not your fault - it was written to deceive.

peace,
AB

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

olaru12
What astonishes me is that so many are anxious to believe obvious hoaxes so they can confirm their paranoia
and continue their "revolution now" foolish agenda inspired dreams.

If you think a revolution will play out like some lame video game; then you need to research a little and find out
what actually happens during a revolution.

You can start here......

www.history.com...

I really don't expect anyone on ATS to actually do any research; it's to much fun living in dumbass fantasy land.

If you can't even do enough research to find and recognize a hoax; I suggest when and if a real revolution actually does start;

Best you stay home because you can't be trusted to make rational decisions!
edit on 15-4-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

Im surprised you are so astonished...you should grace us with your presence on every thread ...your enlightenment is needed....it did not appear to be an obvious hoax...jesus...is it that unrealistic to think that could happen?

This country is going to #...if you dont see that then you are blind...if you are too much of a coward to support anything against the grain then so be it. You will be a follower...

Reminds me of a story in Catch -22 of an Italian town that had several sets of flags...they would just wave whatever flag of whatever army was marching into their town to show support. Tell me this....do you think america is doing nothing wrong at the moment?

Edit: Maybe you should reread your internet troll thread about not being mentally healthy
edit on 15-4-2014 by cosmicexplorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   

samsamm9

In my opinion they deserved to get arrested, they are domestic terrorists.
Do they need to have a Muslim name to be labeled terrorists ??

Bundy Ranch Conspiracy Debunk TYT

edit on 15-4-2014 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2014 by samsamm9 because: spelling

I see his argument. Good argument at that. What I didn't like is how he is telling us to stop grabbing our guns when the government is oppressing us. They come with guns at us. We should be allowed to do the same. It's our constitutional right to do so.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

So they are using drones against American citizens. They are charging American citizen protesters with terrorism charges, thus taking away their rights.

And there was supposed to be no slippery slope. Bull#. The no slippery slope argument is now worthless.

edit on 15pmTue, 15 Apr 2014 23:13:42 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

xuenchen
Well It looks like Harry Reid meant business when he said "It's NOT over".

It'll be over when the real perps at the top are in jail awaiting their trial.

When the poisonous snake comes a callin', you don't strike at the tail -- you remove the head and body dies.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

samsamm9

In my opinion they deserved to get arrested, they are domestic terrorists.
Do they need to have a Muslim name to be labeled terrorists ??

Regular people who have probably lived fairly regular lives and had regular jobs with regular families are standing up for people's rights and freedoms are now suddenly terrorists?

Are you out of your tiny freakin' mind?
edit on 1712Wednesday122014-04-16T03:12:17-05:001217 4 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
The OTP was an error - it was intended for this thread “The USA is the Only Country on Earth” - sorry about that.

In addition to the Bundy issues regarding what will amount to false charges of “domestic terrorism” The following list is not an exhaustive one because the authorities come up with new classifications all the time. But it does point to what are many of the main characteristics that the DHS uses to qualify a person as an actual, or potential ‘domestic terrorist:’

Expressions of libertarian philosophies (statements, bumper stickers)
Second Amendment-oriented views (NRA or gun club membership, holding a CCW permit)
Survivalist literature (fictional books such as “Patriots” and “One Second After” are mentioned by name)
Self-sufficiency (stockpiling food, ammo, hand tools, medical supplies)
Fear of economic collapse (buying gold and barter items)
Religious views concerning the book of Revelation (apocalypse, anti-Christ)
Expressed fears of Big Brother or big government
Homeschooling
Declarations of Constitutional rights and civil liberties
Belief in a New World Order conspiracy

A 2012 study funded by the Department of Homeland Security characterizes Americans who are “suspicious of centralized federal authority,” and “reverent of individual liberty” as “extreme right-wing” terrorists.

Americans who believe their “way of life” is under attack;
Americans who are “fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)”People who consider themselves “anti-global” (presumably those who are wary of the loss of American sovereignty);
Americans who are “suspicious of centralized federal authority”;
Americans who are “reverent of individual liberty”;
People who “believe in conspiracy theories that involve grave threat to national sovereignty and/or personal liberty.”

The DHS also denounces legitimate political beliefs as thought crimes, or even mundane behaviors, by insinuating they are shared by terrorists, has accelerated in recent months.The 2012 DHS report also lists people opposed to abortion and “groups that seek to smite the purported enemies of God and other evildoers” as terrorists.

Under the FBI’s Communities Against Terrorism program:
The bulk purchase of food is labeled as a potential indication of terrorist activity:
Using cash to pay for a cup of coffee:
Showing an interest in web privacy when using the Internet in a public place.

The federal government routinely characterizes mundane behavior as extremist activity or a potential indicator of terrorist intent. As part of its ‘See Something, Say Something’ campaign, the Department of Homeland Security educates the public that generic activities performed by millions of people every day, including using a video camera, talking to police officers, wearing hoodies, driving vans, writing on a piece of paper, and using a cell phone recording application,” are all potential signs of terrorist activity.

Breaking - Report: FBI Visiting Gun Shops to Investigate “People Talking About Big Government”

FBI counterterrorism agents are visiting gun shops in South Carolina to investigate “suspicious purchases” made by people who talk about “big government,” according to a new report.

“If you see some Middle Eastern guy come in, you don’t have to be so worried about that. What we’re really looking for are people talking about being sovereign such as sovereign citizens or people talking about big government,” the agent reportedly stated.

Before the agent left the store, he handed the employee a flyer which lists paying with cash, buying in bulk, along with other seemingly innocuous behavior as suspicious activity.

edit on 16-4-2014 by willcallzzzzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   

jude11
No matter what the people try to achieve in their stank for rights, tyranny is at work in the US an all fronts.

This is Gestapo tactics at the core. This is not Freedom but yet so many still believe they live free.

Just because the majority can't or won't see it, Does not make it true.

Peace

yeah, pretty much this..

take a stand against big government, and corrupt politicians, and back door deals.....well, you do that, and you get labeled a domestic terrorist....

you know, i'm fairly certain quite a few of us were saying this sort of thing would happen eventually, if something wasn't done about the patriot act, and NDAA...i believe the general consensus was that we were crazy, because "that can't happen here"

sometimes, i hate being right...

EDIT: well, seems we were all had, for a while there....

www.theepochtimes.com... es-viral/

seems legit..
edit on 16-4-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Emerys
I see his argument. Good argument at that. What I didn't like is how he is telling us to stop grabbing our guns when the government is oppressing us. They come with guns at us. We should be allowed to do the same. It's our constitutional right to do so.

and that is an interesting concept in and of itself....

the federal government has, for all intents and purposes thrown out the idea of a republic...they now claim we are a full on democracy....

democracy is, in it's most basic form, mob(majority) rule...it's two wolves and a sheep, voting on what to have for dinner...

it is claimed that the federal government has citizen representation, in the form of reps, senators, and congresspeople from the several states...yet, their votes, do not necessarily correspond to the actual sentiment and wishes of the people...this can be seen as controlled, or fake representation....

when the government attempts to impose it's will on the people, through force of arms, is not the purest demonstration of democracy at work, that the people should come together, and resist that will, with equal force?

isn't a demonstration by the people, not a more clear representation of the will of the people, than any vote by a bought politician?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

juspassinthru

xuenchen
Well It looks like Harry Reid meant business when he said "It's NOT over".

It'll be over when the real perps at the top are in jail awaiting their trial.

When the poisonous snake comes a callin', you don't strike at the tail -- you remove the head and body dies.

except the snake you speak of is like some freakish creature from mythological antiquity, with multiple heads, and the ability to grow them back...the only way to slay the beast is with magical weapons, imbued with the powers of the gods....

or some such...

anyway, the only way to really deal with this "government problem", is to put the ENTIRE federal government on trial....and there's not a court in the land that will hear that case...

i always found it funny how a few thousand politicians can hold a few hundred million people hostage, and get away with whatever, lol

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by willcallzzzzz

that last bit, about not having to worry so much if a middle eastern guy comes in....that's the icing..

a lot of people have been saying it for years...muslims were the kick to get the ball rolling...now WE'RE the terrorists....

it's kinda funny how nobody ever thought the machine would ever be turned inward and trained on us...

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join