It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Police Confirm Suspicious package found near the Boston Marathon finish line

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Supposedly this is the suspect.

WTF

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

That was such a strange and disturbing video. I do not even know where to begin.

I will be interested to see how this all plays out and to find out who this guy really is.
edit on 4/15/1414 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   

What the ! I don't even .....lol

I don't know what to say about that really ..

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Martin75

That was such a strange and disturbing video. I do not even know where to begin.

edit on 4/15/1414 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

Exactly...
I feel violated

edit on 15-4-2014 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

METACOMET

WTF

I honestly wish I could say nah this is not normal. However growing up in Dorchester this is the norm.

JV

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This is an instagram video of what was going on at the scene. He says "Boston strong".

instagram.com...#

And the suspect in custody.

edit on 04America/Chicago30pm2014-04-15T21:47:49-05:00201404America/Chicago30 by METACOMET because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I thought the first bit a bit strange but it gets disturbing quickly.

(Where's the
emoticon)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

This, and the youtube video are both very strange. Will be interesting to see what happens with this..

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Yup that's definitely him...

5150 it seems .

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Performance art gone wrong. Simple as that.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

I haven't read through the replies in this thread but I have to say just this: They are milking this thing for all it is worth. Yeah right what a bunch of bull puckey. But the sheepsters eat it up.

I think there are many of us that doubt the OS on the Boston Bombing in the first place, at least I sure hope so.

I want to move to Costa Rica and grow bananas. Swear to gawd.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

GrantedBail

I haven't read through the replies in this thread but I have to say just this: They are milking this thing for all it is worth. Yeah right what a bunch of bull puckey. But the sheepsters eat it up.

I think there are many of us that doubt the OS on the Boston Bombing in the first place, at least I sure hope so.

I am with you on that 110 percent!

I know the OS was complete hogwash, for one i have spent many many moons on the study of "jihad" and extremist groups , primarily on chechen jihad ..also i am a convert Muslim. So from the knowledge i have gained and applied to bombing . Without a doubt it screams false flag.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Wow.............
Just wow.............
I really can't think of anything else to say.

After my brain rebooted: From the thumbnail of the video, and what he is suspected of, that is like the polar opposite of what I expected the video to be. Well other than crazy, I was expecting that.
edit on Wed, 16 Apr 2014 01:01:21 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Yes, it was performance art and the guy is completely insane, not just bi-polar. It's kind of a relief knowing he's crazy, last night it was unclear what was going on... I thought it was a practical joke and was really angry and sad that anyone could be that cruel. Just as it was (relief isn't really the appropriate word) to know the two guys that actually did the bombing (allegedly) were crazy and it wasn't some terrorist plot.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

LightningStrikesHere

Aleister

The Marathon isn't until next Monday, but the one-year anniversary ceremony was held today.

Strange.. i hope this is not some moron trying to play a cruel joke...

It's either a moron playing a cruel joke OR it's the government reminding the people why we need them (control through fear, V for Vendetta).

Anyone checked for up coming drills in the Boston area? (+/- 4 or 5 months)

Right now, I'm going to chalk it up to this:
1. Gov't found a moron to use as a patsy to play the cruel joke so that they could remind the people why we need them!

...this makes the most logical sense.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I hope they put this attention whore "Performance Artist" in jail for a few years. He will get all the attention he wants from the other inmates.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

jtrenthacker
I hope they put this attention whore "Performance Artist" in jail for a few years. He will get all the attention he wants from the other inmates.

He's already been in jail. If you listen to his video he says "when I was in jail they called me bird man."

How do you think the government knew to find this guy and use him? Might want to find other information about this guy before it gets taken down - blog, twitter, instagram, etc.

See if there is a hint of this kind of crazy talk. This kind of person, someone that wants to perform and get attention, generally tips their hand at some point. Usually before something actually happens.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

METACOMET

WTF

VERY weird, very confused person? yes....

terrorist mastermind? ..um....no...

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

GrantedBail

if you did that though, you might hafta contend with banana spiders, and all manner of other creatures, spawned from hell...

don't do that. stay here, and farm the internet for truth..

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
After thinking about this...

What law did this guy break ?
Did he ever say that he had a "bomb" ..
is their a crime in leaving your backpack around ..lol , just trying to view this from a different prospective..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join