It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Source Plans for Modern Tesla Free Energy Generator Released to Public

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by suicideeddie

suicideeddie
this has already mentioned here, www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well after reading through that thread, I feel I have been hoodwinked. Thanks for the heads up.

Is there anything new in this new article that would support it not being a hoax?

ETA: I have tried to find more info on this and ran through some physics forums and the consensus is hoax. Sorry to have waisted all of our time.
MODS feel free to do whatever with this thread since it is a repeat in same forum….and potentially a hoax.

edit on 15-4-2014 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by snypwsd

Ya know.. i cant find either patent in the online US Patent search.

Can anyone find a link to either patent?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
This thing will turn into a huge disappointment for all involved. One of the few positive aspects is, that some people with alleged "higher insights" will get exposed when this whole thing crumbles together.

I did a detailed analysis of this project during the last weeks, especially of the technical aspects. My conclusion is that the inventor James Robitaille -- for some unclear reasons -- fails to understand what he actually built. This is an unusual design, but it is not new (although it has nothing to do with Tesla -- this is clearly a marketing ploy). This design does work ... but only as an ordinary electrical generator, where the output energy will never exceed the input energy. It can be completely explained within classical physics.

It works via parametric excitation. This is not a very well known concept, even among electrical engineers, but there is nothing mysterious about it. If either the inductance or the capacity (this is the "parameter") of an LC circuit is varied periodically, it gets excited, especially when the oscillation frequency of the parameter equals twice the resonant frequency of the LC circuit. This was a research topic around 1930. In the QEG, the rotation of the rotor changes periodically the inductance of the primary coils. If the speed of the rotor corresponds to the resonant frequency of the primary LC circuit, resonance sets in, and the primary LC circuit starts to oscillate. These oscillations induce a current flow in the secondary coils, which deliver the output. This is ordinary physics.

Robitaille admitted himself in a recent interview that he never performed the only reliable test for any overunity device: self-looping. He only measured the output power with a multimeter, which is notoriously problematic for non-standard waveforms and frequencies (which applies for the QEG), and can easily lead to severe mismeasurements.

They may be able to keep this going for a few further weeks or months (and may even claim some seeming successes), but the inability to produce net energy (not measured by a multimeter, but with actually reliable methods) will become more and more obvious.

I currently don't have the impression that this is a deliberate scam. Somehow they seem to have deluded themselves into seeing something that isn't there.

PS: @JohnPhoenix:

www.teslauniverse.com...

www.teslauniverse.com...

These two patents have -- if you really look into the technical details -- approximately nothing to do with the QEG. The QEG people obviously searched for a suitable Tesla patent *after* they came up with the QEG, didn't find one that really fits, and therefore had difficulties deciding which one to use.

<< 1   >>

join