It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Source Plans for Modern Tesla Free Energy Generator Released to Public

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Many of us have wondered what happened to Tesla's free energy concept over the years, and if it would ever come to fruition if there was such a practical plan or technology. If there was, how could it be brought to light without being attacked or discredited from competing industries, unless they too could make a buck from this.

The story of Nikola Tesla is a remarkable reminder of how our economic, political and media systems create our reality, because it shows how human ingenuity can be co-opted, shut-down, taken-over and hushed by powerful people with financial interests at stake. Fortunately, the legacy of Tesla lives on and people are now more interested than ever in his theories about cosmic energy and his patents for energy systems that could offer promise for liberating earth from dependence on fossil fuels.

Could it be that his vision has finally come to fruition and has been made available to the public, some 100 years after his patent for a fuel-less electricity generator?
This new power for the driving of the world’s machinery will be derived from the energy which operates the universe, the cosmic energy, whose central source for the earth is the sun and which is everywhere present in unlimited quantities. - Nikola Tesla

Well what has changed? Crowdsourcing, a relatively new paradigm that enables groups of people and organizations to come together online and provide independent funding.

In March of 2014, a small group of independent engineers and developers released to the public open-source plans for a continuously running fuel-less electricity generator based on a patent by Nikola Tesla, and re-designed by inventor James Robitaille. Calling it the Quantum Energy Generator, or QEG, the portable device is supposedly capable of producing enough electricity to power a modern home, and is about the size and weight of a home gas generator.
The Quantum Electric Generator system (QEG) is an adaptation of one of Nikola Tesla’s many patented electrical generator / dynamo / alternator designs. The particular patent referenced is No. 511,916, titled simply “Electric Generator”, and dated January 2, 1894 (see back of this manual). The adaptation is a conversion from a linear system, to a rotary system.
The QEG prototype is scaled to produce electrical power in the range of 10-15 kW (kilowatts) continuously, and can be set up to provide either 120 Volt or 230-240 Volt single phase output. We are also planning future designs to provide 3-phase power. [Fix The World]
Developed by an organization known as the ‘Fix The World,’ and promoted by the lively Hopegirl, the prototype for the QEG was recently crowd-funded by over 600 independent contributors, and the plans for the QEG have been made available to the public for download here:
Here and

Here

EDIT- to switch links for plans

Wow, this sounds promising and I know we have some members that can shed some light on this design and issue. What do you techies think of this download?

This means that the public now has access to the technical designs for this free-energy device, and if it works, and if it proves to be a viable option for creating electrical energy, then we may finally have the opportunity to bypass the energy monopoly and spread the technology of free energy to the world.

In addition to downloading the publicly available open-source plans, people may also be able to purchase a pre-manufactured unit from an affiliated firm, so the race is now on for independent engineers and citizens to verify the efficacy of this declared revolution in energy.
An effective way to understand the operating principal of the QEG is to think of it as a high-powered self-resonant oscillator (what they used to call a ‘multivibrator’), adapted to transform high-voltage pulses (15 to 25kV) into line voltage AC output, at current levels up to 120A. In today’s alternative energy terminology, it would be a type of resonance machine.
The circuitry that develops high power in this device is really based on an existing but under-utilized power oscillator configuration, however, the ‘quantum’ part of the design has to do with how the generator is started. Conventional alternators (AC generators) usually have a device called an ‘exciter coil’. This coil is usually a smaller, separate rotor winding that provides an AC voltage that is rectified and used to power the generator’s field coil(s).
In the QEG, there is no internal, common exciter coil, and no rotor windings. In addition, to look at the circuit diagram, it is not apparent where the input power comes from to start resonance, and this is key; the QEG exciter coil is external to the generator, and the excitation signal is conducted through the quantum field (zero point) into the generator core, to start oscillation. Once the machine builds up to the resonant frequency, it powers itself (self running). - James M. Robitaille

Conclusion

Given the decades-long propaganda campaign against free-energy, it will no doubt take some convincing to first prove to the public that harnessing cosmic or zero-point energy is possible, and then it will surely face a mainstream media blackout as well as persecution from government and industry.

Nevertheless, this is an exciting announcement and we challenge our readers to get the word out to help prove if this design is in fact what it claims to be.

Please have a look at the plans for the QEG, and pass them along to anyone who may be able to assist in the effort to verify and proliferate this technology.

www.activistpost.com...
Here is a video demonstration and explanation of the Quantum Energy Generator…

Well this sounds awesome and finally a real game changer may be upon us. I look forward to replies about this, and if you guys think it will become reality, and how it may play out in it's implementation. What do you think of the vid too? I hope this is as huge as it seems and I feel that crowdsourcing is abetter vehicle to develop and deliver this tech, because it may by pass the usual barriers that an individual or solo company may experience.

Peace,
spec
edit on 15-4-2014 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Woo-o-meter

☑ Quantum
☑ Tesla
☑ Zero Point Energy
☐ Truncated Maxwells Equations
☑ Asking for funding
☑ "It's just around the corner!"
☑ Suppression gambit
☐ Scalar Waves
☑ Resonance/frequencey/vibrations
☑ No independently verified data
☑ No prior plauibility
☑ "It will turn the scientific establishment on its head!"
☑ No working prototype
☑ Consciousness/spirit/wooooo!
☑ Fantastic claims, no proof

This one scores pretty darn high!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I want it to be true!!!

However, the link in the OP that states "Download Plans For Quantum Enrgy Generator Here" does not yield any plans!
Where are they OP?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

VoidHawk
I want it to be true!!!

However, the link in the OP that states "Download Plans For Quantum Enrgy Generator Here" does not yield any plans!
Where are they OP?

Maybe because this is horse#.

Go here www.indiegogo.com...

See this "campaign video". Note the scam shown beginning around 2:45

Looks like a hoax to me.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Hmmm, I linked the source in the original article but it has links instead of plans.
Try these:
hopegirl2012.files.wordpress.com...
pesn.com...
I will edit op too, thanks.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

This is awesome! I downloaded the pdf, but I already have an issue.

The qoutes in your OP seem to have some parts copied from the pdf, thats not the issue, the issue is that the patent reference numbers and date are not the same as the pdf.

For example in the OP it says..

"The Quantum Electric Generator system (QEG) is an adaptation of one of Nikola Tesla's many patented electrical generator/dynamo/alternator designs. The particular patent referenced is No. 511, 916, titled simply "electric Generator", and dated January 2,1984"

Now that paragraph was copied out of the pdf BUT IT WAS CHANGED... I will show you what the pdf actually says in that paragraph.

"The Quantum Electric Generator system (QEG) is an adaptation of on of Nikola Tesla's may patented electrical Generator/Dynamo/Alternator designs. The paticular patent referenced is No. 390, 414, titled Dynamo-Electric Machine and Dated October 2 1888"

Im not saying you did the changes but some one did and for what reason?

That is a HUGE mistake on some ones behalf.

Both qoutes are copied word for word, please make sure you read the pdf folks as I am sure there are other mistakes in the qoutes provided in the OP.
edit on 17414p21715 by snypwsd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
12 minute video without showing it working, yet they are going into production in Taiwan. No doubting Tesla was a genius but if his ideas really were possible there is no way they would be suppressed by the 'government and evil corps' they would be knocking them out putting high taxes on them and charging for delivering the energy to our homes.

I was taught some physics and thermodynamics up to degree level and unless you think that every scientist since Tesla has been suppressed and we have been taught a load of lies then I cannot see how it is possible as the machine for a start, would violate the laws of thermodynamics.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

speculativeoptimist
reply to post by VoidHawk

Hmmm, I linked the source in the original article but it has links instead of plans.
Try these:
hopegirl2012.files.wordpress.com...
pesn.com...
I will edit op too, thanks.

The schematic shown in the user manual link seems to show an AC Line input, and an exciter circuit which one of the previous videos seemed to indicate were not needed and actually what makes this unique. The hopegirl funding campaign video seems to indicate that they want these devices to be put in use in places where power does not exist, so how do they get the unit to start without the 240AC to start the unit. So, how does one use it in a no-grid situation? Do they crank the motor fast enough by hand (or pull a string, lawnmower style) to get enough RPM's into generator unit to reach oscillation point of the excitor circuit in concert with the "ether force" such that it will sustain a run?

I have tried a few small scale dynamo setups in the past but you always need an initial starting force. The way I understood Tesla's way was that it didn't require outside influence in the form of power so I was hoping to see that here. I will follw this thread and I may experiment a bit once I pull my home-built cnc machine out of storage to cut the laminations and such that the funding video clearly states there are 300 of.

Anyhow, this seems like a pretty good thread so far and I can't wait to see what others think.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The first link is nothing about plans, but is a political polemic that references "The Orion Project," which is an old Steven Greer site. The second site (the second "here") does yield some plans.

But overall this looks like a Steven Greer re-hash.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by snypwsd

You may have answered my own issues I was having in the post above...
I didn't take note of the patent #'s and that may clarify what I am seeing.

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

evc1shop
reply to post by snypwsd

You may have answered my own issues I was having in the post above...
I didn't take note of the patent #'s and that may clarify what I am seeing.

Thanks!

Your welcome.

I can't let missinformation slide like that, especially when it was so easy to find.

Cheers.

P.S. If you do attempt to build it please keep me and everyone else informed on your progress.

edit on 45414p24515 by snypwsd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I like the part where it says easily plugs into your homes existing electric system, I guess it makes your meter run in reverse

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
this has already mentioned here, www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I suggest people who think "free energy" is impossible, should watch "heavy watergate: The war on cold fusion", heck. I'll even put it right in this window for you!

I will follow it up with this nifty little thing called The Invention Secrecy Act

The Invention Secrecy Act of 1951 (Pub.L. 82–256, 66 Stat. 3, enacted February 1, 1952, codified at 35 U.S.C. §§ 181–188) is a body of United States federal law designed to prevent disclosure of new inventions and technologies that, in the opinion of selected federal agencies, present a possible threat to the national security of the United States.

This is not long after Operation paperclip brought nazi scientists over come to think of it. So any of these alphabet agencies can instantly classify any patent it wants, never to see the light of day again. The biggest national security threat is the people figuring out they have been duped and lied to and used. People will not be impressed.

There is a big interest in keeping "free energy" devices from being produced and confirmed. Its a taboo in the scientific community as well, (just like kids ridicule someone for being different). Free energy = Freedom. They can't have that can they.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
FTW, Queeging, "attitude of besotwal", above mentioned woo-o-meter checklist... just an endless barrage of red-flags being raised. It looks as if this is one of those scams that hoists its BS high so that only those who have been caught completely credulous dare approach.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Crowd sourcing was more than double of what they needed.

A sob story on why they need more money.

Pops working on the project in freezing weather...to imply dedication and commitment.

Claims of other countries willing to help if needed.

Claims that only a skilled engineer should put it together, to allow a backup plan for when yours doesn't work...Maybe your engineer isn't skilled enough.

I'll call BS.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GetHyped

Well great... I guess. I was unaware of your creative woo meter, but yea it has it's place huh?
I missed the consc/spirit aspect though?
What about Keely's book? Is there anything of worth in it? I will search our threads and read up on him.
Does the actual DYNAMO-ELECTRIC MACHINE patent have any value?
I thought this was the real deal and as always, hoped for some clarification from our members.

Some testing of the idea:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by snypwsd

No I did not change it but good catch. So do you get a sense of bs or scam with this article?
If so why and what bits of it may ring true?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zetnom

Maybe TPTB have not caught on yet, or maybe this is how they will allow the tech to come to life, on a small independent scale?
As far as power source.

How the QEG works:
First we use a starting power source, such as an outlet or a crank to power the 1 horsepower motor. This motor spins the rotor in the generator core. The unique oscillator circuitry configuration in the generator core causes resonance to occur. Once the core achieves this resonance it can produce up to 10KW of power, which can then be run through an inverter to power the motor that spins the rotor. You can then unplug the motor from the original power source and the generator will power itself.

sitsshow.blogspot.com...

Thanks for the comment.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

ChuckNasty

Crowd sourcing was more than double of what they needed.
A sob story on why they need more money.
Pops working on the project in freezing weather...to imply dedication and commitment. Claims of other countries willing to help if needed.
Claims that only a skilled engineer should put it together, to allow a backup plan for when yours doesn't work...Maybe your engineer isn't skilled enough.

Oh I dont know, my Scottish Rite Grandfather (a mining engineer for Phelps Dodge) built tools out of springs and cardboard (from the looks of things) that actually worked. A drill press, a lathe and planer were the three most memorable. They are stored right now and probably dryrotted away (arizona desert air is unforgiving). Personally Id love to freeze weather; or de-climatize it at least, a one world climate (peace on earth is acheived). De-complicate weather; you get rid of everyone wondering what the weather will be like (it will save loads of time wasted on speculation). Id love to see a free energy source from tesla technology.
edit on 15-4-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join