It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood moon,Israeli Institute Prepares Priests for Jerusalem's Third Temple

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
Hagee is wrong. Jerusalem and Israel is not back together again Jerusalem is illegally occupied territory and they only control half the city. Why do they keep talking about rebuilding the third temple anyway have they forgotten the dome of rock sits where it needs to go?

The occupation isn't illegal at all for several reasons besides even the fact the territory was won in a defensive war.

1. It was given to Israel under the San Remo conference en.wikipedia.org...

2. The territory was captured from Jordan after it previously illegally annexed it following the 1948 war after the Palestinians and Arabs refused to create a state of palestine.

3. The creation of Jordan by British from the mandate of Palestine (captured land from The Ottomans) was illegal anyway.

Also, Jerusalem is wholly under Israeli rule except for the holy places governed by the Waqf etc

All surveys show Jerusalem Arabs want to remain under Israeli rule anyway.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Anglojew

And this justifies the land grab and ensuing murder that is committed on daily basis? what a crock of sh.it. Israel is and always will be an apartheid regime and until it changes its racists, paranoid aggressive stance to everyone else in the world things will not get better.

The sad thing is that the majority of Israeli's probably don't support the political ideologies and I am pretty sure they must be growing tired of the war without end.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: colbe

You can give proof of those particular words, cut and paste them and add the link.
Here is a screenshot from the Interlinear Greek Old Testament Septuagint by by Joshua Dickey, which is on Kindle.

. . . what is the "continual sacrifice" in Protestantism?
I don't think there is any.
There isn't anything in the New Testament about it.

edit on 18-4-2014 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: old_god

And this justifies the land grab and ensuing murder that is committed on daily basis? what a crock of sh.it. Israel is and always will be an apartheid regime and until it changes its racists, paranoid aggressive stance to everyone else in the world things will not get better.

The sad thing is that the majority of Israeli's probably don't support the political ideologies and I am pretty sure they must be growing tired of the war without end.

1. Without even getting into rights and wrongs, in the entire conflict in 100 years, only 21,000 people have been killed on both sides (compared to say 150,000+ in the last two years in Syria alone). Far from "murder on a daily basis," It's one of the lowers casualty conflicts in history of any significance.

2. It's funny how you lecture Israel but it seems you're just projecting your own "racist" and paranoid views.

3. Palestinians and Jews stare 50% -or more- common ancestry on average. Since they're the same "race" I'm not sure how one can be racist about the other?
edit on 18-4-2014 by Anglojew because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Here is a blog claiming that as of 2010 a kosher red heifer existed in Israel.

According to the article and the audio link posted below, Rabbi Chaim Richman has announced on a radio show that there is at least one kosher red heifer alive and well in Israel. You can click on the audio link below and go to part 2, a little past 38 minutes in to hear the announcement for yourself. This is a very momentous announcement.

I guess not only does the heifer have to be flawless, but it also has to be kosher. I'll bet most of the red heifers alive do not qualify for that.

Also, I did not listen to the link and do not know how reliable a source this blog is, so I'm saying major grain of salt warning here. However, if this is the route through which God chooses to fulfill prophecy, then it is what will happen - a suitable sacrifice will be found when they need it.
That's cool you found that blog, my post is one of the anon ones.

eta: no im not the one that thinks obama is the ac, thx.
edit on 18-4-2014 by schadenfreude because: distance myself from stupidity

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

How can Jews share common blood with anyone ?

These terms are sorely lacking, Jews are NOT a race, never were, and never will be.

I am not sure to whom you are referring, but it is obvious that no one publicly has any real idea of what bloodlines are where.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: colbe

I have to disagree again. God wanting everyone to become catholic? I don't think so and I will give detailed reasons why I disagree in the next post. I will also give you the chapter and verse that explains that a third temple will be built soon. I don't have time to really get into it now.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
i find it amusing that while people contemplate the issue of the '3rd temple' construction they are always side tracked with the Dome of the Rock standing where the temple is supposedly suppose to be built. What is amusing is that no one ever seems to come to the conclusion that the temple might already be built... right where it's suppose to be...

Has no one ever watched archaeological videos on Jerusalem? Seen footage of the countless ancient ruin sites in, and around Israel? Specifically the countless videos on line showing footage of the immense subterranean 'city' pretty much under Jerusalem?...

All the 'temples' and 'churches' that have been restored under the ancient city?

No? look it up.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join