It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood moon,Israeli Institute Prepares Priests for Jerusalem's Third Temple

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

Ok, I need to apologize to John Hagee, because I repeated something from another person who said he was associated with grave sucking. I think he meant John Crowder.

With that said:

Oh I know all about the tetrads. I'm not saying there isn't any significance but this militant return of Jesus will not happen. That is the carnal minds interpretation by the letter. There may be signs in the heavens, and wars and rumors of wars, but those are manifestations of the collective adamic mind.

Just my two cents.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

schuyler

buster2010
Hagee is wrong. Jerusalem and Israel is not back together again Jerusalem is illegally occupied territory and they only control half the city. Why do they keep talking about rebuilding the third temple anyway have they forgotten the dome of rock sits where it needs to go?

And the Dome of the Rock sits on top of what, precisely? Who built that? Mohammad?

No Mohammad didn't build it there was nothing there anyway. The temple was destroyed long before the dome was built.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

ketsuko
Here is a blog claiming that as of 2010 a kosher red heifer existed in Israel.

According to the article and the audio link posted below, Rabbi Chaim Richman has announced on a radio show that there is at least one kosher red heifer alive and well in Israel. You can click on the audio link below and go to part 2, a little past 38 minutes in to hear the announcement for yourself. This is a very momentous announcement.

I guess not only does the heifer have to be flawless, but it also has to be kosher. I'll bet most of the red heifers alive do not qualify for that.

Also, I did not listen to the link and do not know how reliable a source this blog is, so I'm saying major grain of salt warning here. However, if this is the route through which God chooses to fulfill prophecy, then it is what will happen - a suitable sacrifice will be found when they need it.

Back to sacrificing animals how primitive. And Israel claims to be a advanced society.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

What?! I'm sorry, but you need to link a credible (non-Bible) source for this claim. I'm thinking,

"Oh, Baloney!"

Spring calving is very common. For a red heifer to be born in April is not uncommon at all.
C'mon now, bud. Please provide sources for this 'exceedingly rare' event - and please don't do anything harmful to your new heifer. Please. *facepalm*

edit on 4/15/2014 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

buster2010

ketsuko
Here is a blog claiming that as of 2010 a kosher red heifer existed in Israel.

According to the article and the audio link posted below, Rabbi Chaim Richman has announced on a radio show that there is at least one kosher red heifer alive and well in Israel. You can click on the audio link below and go to part 2, a little past 38 minutes in to hear the announcement for yourself. This is a very momentous announcement.

I guess not only does the heifer have to be flawless, but it also has to be kosher. I'll bet most of the red heifers alive do not qualify for that.

Also, I did not listen to the link and do not know how reliable a source this blog is, so I'm saying major grain of salt warning here. However, if this is the route through which God chooses to fulfill prophecy, then it is what will happen - a suitable sacrifice will be found when they need it.

Back to sacrificing animals how primitive. And Israel claims to be a advanced society.

Exactly

Sacrifice and burnt offerings I did not desire or take pleasure in.

There is no third temple people. You are the temple made of living stones. Sacrifices were put away, why would you think we should go back to them? Oh yeah Dispensationalism says we have to jump back because this church age was just a blip in God's angry genocidal campaign, (well we took over for him and did plenty of bloodying ourselves). Now that that age of grace is coming to an end all those sinners are going to get theirs, and no more Jesus the forgiver, the healer, the savior of the world. NO, now is the time for his wrath, to bubble over and destroy all those heathen.

Yeah you know the guy who willingly died a humiliating death, and as he was being killed said "Father forgive them for they know not what they do".

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zardust

Ok, I need to apologize to John Hagee

Whatever it was you said mistakenly or whatever, Hagee deserves no apologies.
He's a warmonger.
Among many other appalling things, he Insisted several years ago at a 'convention' that it was time to Nuke Iran. He's a multi-millionaire shyster, a snake-oil salesman.
He should apologize to the world. And be stripped of his ill-gotten gains. In my opinion.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BuzzyWigs

and sent to walk through palistien with a pork chop...
no make that a nice fat piece of cow tied round his neck

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

buster2010
Hagee is wrong. Jerusalem and Israel is not back together again Jerusalem is illegally occupied territory and they only control half the city. Why do they keep talking about rebuilding the third temple anyway have they forgotten the dome of rock sits where it needs to go?

Actually I don't think the Dome of the Rock is where the 3rd temple must be situated, Al Aqsa Mosque sits on the ruins of Solomon's Temple.

The larger mosque near the bottom.
edit on 15-4-2014 by 168617 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

buster2010

Actually I don't think the Dome of the Rock is where the 3rd temple must be situated, Al Aqsa Mosque sits on the ruins of Solomon's Temple.

Thank you for this, will look into it.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I would like to stay as close to the topic, Hagee isn't important, just had some interesting points, no one is encouraging or supporting sacrifice, not on a personal level anyway, on the other hand the Return of this in the temple would be an interesting topic.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Textreply to post by ketsuko

I'm reading posts about the strange flashes of light that seem to light up in sequence. My son and I was driving home tonight, and a sequence of white lights flashed in the sky. I'v seen this before. Does anyone know what this means and does it have anything to do with the 4 blood moons ?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

If you were to go to google images and type in Al Aqsa Mosque, the Dome of the Rock will appear many times. This is a throw off to deceive people. Though Al Aqsa may be somewhere in the picture in the background etc, the focus is on the Dome of the Rock in many cases and this is where people start to believe that the Dome of the Rock is Al Aqsa.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Yes "nothing there"... just a civilisation that goes back 11,000 years and had the oldest cities found (to date). The Canaanite settlements are older than Gobekli Tepe even. And to get technical there is evidence of people there even more ancient.

People continually destroy and build on old ruins.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Actually from what I have studied, it is the other way around. Mohammed was instructed to run to the furthest Mosque which he did and was then taken up into heaven. At that time the furthest Mosque was the Al Agsa Mosque. At that time in history the area where the Dome on the Rock now stands was a pile of rubble that was the remains of the 2nd temple. Although at that time there were no efforts to rebuild it, there were those who would come and worship amongst the rubble.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Pixiefyre

Possibly but I am certain that I heard Al-Aqsa was the original site of the previous Temples.

Location of Solomons Temple

But I'm not saying this is accurate either, I'm open to other suggestions. What you will find though is that Mohammad after spending 18 months with the Jews (Practicing their rituals, fasts etc) told the Muslims to turn to Mecca. He tried to convert the Jews to the teaching's of Islam because they were not upholding their own teachings and they denied him. To this day the Muslims face towards Saudi Arabia for that reason apparently. As for worshipping at the ruins, I don't know.. Maybe you can enlighten me about that a bit more.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 168617

I am by no means an expert and your information could very well be correct and mine not, I will have to delve deeper. The information and story I read I found on a number of sites regarding the life of Mohammad and his assension. The easiest one of these for me to find can be found here:

he Nature of Muhammad's Prophetic Experience C. AL-MI'RAJ: THE ALLEGED ASCENT TO HEAVEN.

2. The Night Journey in the Qur'an.

As said already, the Qur'an has only one direct reference to this whole episode and it is found in this verse:

Glory to (God) Who did take His Servant for a Journey by night from the Sacred Mosque to the Farthest Mosque whose precincts We did bless, - in order that We might show him some of Our Signs: for He is the One Who heareth and seeth (all things). Surah 17.1 The "Sacred Mosque" (al-masjidul-haram) is interpreted to be the Ka'aba at Mecca and the "Farthest Mosque" (al-masjidul- aqsa) the Temple at Jerusalem (also referred to as al-baitul- muqaddas - the "holy house"). The great mosque which presently stands next to the Dome of the Rock is accordingly known today as the "al-Aqsa" mosque.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tinner07

the building of the third temple is one prerequisite of the return of Jesus right?
That is just a theory that some people believe in.
It is based on something in 2 Thessalonians about a man of sin being where he shouldn't be, in the temple of God.
One could note that any temple would be dedicated to one god or another.
There was a temple to the Jew's god in Jerusalem which did at one point house a self proclaimed messiah who led a revolt against the Romans.
He would have been considered a sinful person by Christians since they believed Jesus was the true messiah, making this rebel a pretender.
2 Thessalonians 2
. . . that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.
He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

(2011 NIV)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Pixiefyre

I'm going to speculate a bit here but from what I have gathered the Al-Aqsa Mosque sit's on the ruins of Solomon's Temple and this Mosque is Muslim. Now the only way for Israel to build their 3rd Temple would be to destroy Al-Aqsa. Mow the temple itself may not be as important as the Dome of the Rock but it would be a clear sign if Israel were to destroy Al-Aqsa and rebuilt the Jewish Temple on it's ruins. The Muslims are aware of what happens if the 3rd Temple is actually built. This will be the rise of "Dajjal" or the Antichrist, so though it may not hold the most prestige honour when it comes to Mosques, it will certainly be a sign to the Muslim's if the Israeli's were to destroy or te Al-Aqsa miraculously came crashing to the ground. Currently, the Israeli's are digging under Al Aqsa and apparently Arab's are worried that they are trying to collapse the Mosque.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Paschal Lamb Marched Through Jerusalem:
www.israelnationalnews.com...
We all know what the lamb represents
in christianity and in islam, however
the barbaric traditions of judiasm's blood sacrifices
has not stopped.

the jewish view of the christian
messiah and islamic prophet:
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 16/4/14 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

ToneDeaf
Paschal Lamb Marched Through Jerusalem:
www.israelnationalnews.com...
We all know what the lamb represents
in christianity and in islam, however
the barbaric traditions of judiasm's blood sacrifices
has not stopped.

the jewish view of the christian
messiah and islamic prophet:
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 16/4/14 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

Well I think there is another way of looking at this. I am no Anti-Semite but when you understand the Jewish view of a Christian through the Talmud, the sacrifices could of started a long time ago through people. Now take into consideration the following from the Talmud.

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

In otherwords Jews are taught that we are nothing but animals and when you go back through history, you will find that not so much Jews but Zionists have sacrificed our brothers and sisters to achieve their objectives and this includes both world wars. The same in Russia where roughly 20,000,000 Christians were killed by the Bolshevik's who were mainly led by Jews. Now some may call me an Anti-Semite etc but I'm only stating a fact from the very book they believe to be their religious book.

And here's a few more quotes from the Talmud.

Rosh Hashanah 17a. Christians (minnim) and others who reject the Talmud will go to hell and be punished there for all generations.

Sanhedrin 90a. Those who read the New Testament ("uncanonical books") will have no portion in the world to come.

Shabbath 116a. Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament.

Dr. Israel Shahak of Hebrew University reports that the Israelis burned hundreds of New Testament Bibles in occupied Palestine on March 23, 1980 (cf. Jewish History, Jewish Religion, p. 21).

Is it possible that we are the animal sacrifices according to the Jews?
edit on 16-4-2014 by 168617 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join