It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skynet -Google to acquire drone maker Titan Aerospace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Google to acquire drone-maker Titan Aerospace .
Why?
Google is building Skynet. First it was driverless cars. Next Google buys the world's top robotics company Boston Dynamics. And now Google buys a company that makes drones. Google wants to build Skynet. The talk about internet service to remote places is just a cover story. There is no money to be made in internet service to some remote place in Africa. Google wants to build Skynet and take over the world.

The U.S. government has no real laws on the use of drones by companies like Google.

Skynet -Google to acquire drone-maker Titan Aerospace

#ProLiber8
edit on 151520142014Tue, 15 Apr 2014 14:49:46 -050046 by jdoors because: spelling

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jdoors

I have been saying the exact same thing! Seriously freaky stuff.

Don't be evil!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jdoors

That is scary, some major companies getting gobbled up by Google.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jdoors

Yeah, I imagine out of a ll the companies that will lead the future in next gen technology, most notably AI, will be Google.

If you just look at the list of acquisitions over the last few years:

That's some scary stuff. Well, unless your like me and think it's cool.

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
There motto is not "Do good" its "do no evil", which the subconscious, not knowing negation, reads as "do evil".

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
They're in cahoots with countries secret services and national security agencies. They'll tell us it will enable a larger coverage for mobile/cell phones, but you can bet they will have a camera attached, spying on the neighbourhood, ensuring you enjoy your servitude.

How much Tax do they actually pay?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Skyfloating
There motto is not "Do good" its "do no evil", which the subconscious, not knowing negation, reads as "do evil".

I always thought that was quite ironic.

I've been watching a scifi series called Continuum the last few years and one of the companies portrayed in the show, PIRON I believe it's called, is incredibly similar to Google.

The behavior of this fake corporation isn't too far off from what a very powerful company like Google have to power to do.

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

tothetenthpower

I've been watching a scifi series called Continuum the last few years and one of the companies portrayed in the show, PIRON I believe it's called, is incredibly similar to Google.

The behavior of this fake corporation isn't too far off from what a very powerful company like Google have to power to do.

~Tenth

I watch Continuum too. You Canadians make good sci-fi.

In any case, Google may have more actual power than any other entity out there because they know everyones thoughts and have stored everyones thoughts on all kinds of things. I sure hope they do good.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Google could be the Anti-Christ?

Think about it, at least it could be a script idea for South Park.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Cobaltic1978

I once read this really interesting thread that tries to make that connection.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Skyfloating

Cobaltic1978

I once read this really interesting thread that tries to make that connection.

You once wrote that very interesting thread.

I don't really believe in the Anti-Christ, but the web is an absolute wet dream for anybody/thing wanting to rule the World and receive the adoration they/it feel they/it deserves.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Cobaltic1978

I don't really believe in the Anti-Christ,

I`m don't necessarily believe in it/him either...but it's good to be informed, just in case.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I concur, just in case, always important to be informed.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jdoors

Given that there are lots of suggestions and evidence pointing to Google being a CIA front company, I'm not surprised. The other reason behind this is that if Google buys up all these companies, it looks more "innocent" than if bought up by the CIA (or other three letter club organisation), and people just let it happen...

It's going to get very interesting at some point. I am fascinated at how it is playing out, to say the least.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Cobaltic1978
They're in cahoots with countries secret services and national security agencies. They'll tell us it will enable a larger coverage for mobile/cell phones, but you can bet they will have a camera attached, spying on the neighbourhood, ensuring you enjoy your servitude.

How much Tax do they actually pay?

Google is a government military and non-military contractor. Google itself does a lot of business with the government. Both military and non-military. Google also owns Boston Dynamics. Boston Dynamics build robots for the military and law enforcement. It is only logical to believe that Google will try to find ways to use the Titan Aerospace drones for military and law enforcement.

new topics

top topics

join