It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Follow The Money* Searchlight, Nevada Home Of "Dirty Harry" Reid! The Bundy Stand Off: U.S. TRAIT

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

TownCryer
reply to post by govmule

Right! If I don't agree with you, I must not know what I'm talking about. I do appreciate YOU not bothering to try to 'educate' me though. I have a pretty good idea, now anyway, that you're not really reliable anyway.

This rancher is breaking the law - has been for 2 decades. It's time to pay up, or get off the land - period. All of this other conspiracy crap is just the figment of the right-wing money boys trying to get their base fired up over imagined governemnt wrong-doing. As I said before, I belive the real conspiracy involves the those behind the scenes stoking the fire for these NV ranchers, and the easily manipulated, like YOU.

Nice left leaning political response, you can compete with Jay Carney. I guess you can tell me exactly why he has not paid? Or maybe you are the one who relies on the MSM for information? Like MSNBC? The fact is, the "right wing money boys" (I assume you mean Fox) never reported anything until the altercation initiated by the BLM had already happened. Way to jump on the bandwagon for an out of control government. And by the way, that rancher was there long before that law in 1986. I guarantee you not one rancher wanted it, their votes didn't count, they were fed to the wolves of government, or maybe I should say fed to the tortoise.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Here is the finding of the courts in Bundys last appeal.

upload.wikimedia.org...

This finding says nothing about Bundy owing grazing fees. As a matter of fact, it states that NO CATTLE are welcome on that land grazing fees or not. The reasoning was his cattle are a "harm to natural and cultural resources or posing a threat to the health and safety of members of the public who use federal lands for recreation". WHAT??? If that isn't BS I don't know what is? Cattle have been on that land for over 135 years!!! Now I really smell a rat. He WAS RUN OUT for a purpose, and, it wasn't so I could be safe having a picnic there!

It also states if Bundy didn't remove his cattle in 45 days the BLM could "impound" them, it said nothing about killing them, selling them, or destroying property Bundy put on that land at his own expense as an improvement. It sure as hell didn't say they could use lethal force. Gestapo!!

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by govmule

And here's the actual "orders".....

(assuming this really the court order that the BLM was "enforcing")

from the court order July 2013 ...

IV. CONCLUSION

IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that the United States’ Motion for Summary Judgment (#18)
is GRANTED.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that defendant Cliven Bundy’s Motion to Dismiss (#28) is
DENIED as moot.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that Bundy is permanently enjoined from trespassing on
the New Trespass Lands.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the United States is entitled to protect the New
Trespass Lands against this trespass, and all future trespasses by Bundy.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that Bundy shall remove his livestock from the New
Trespass Lands within 45 days of the date hereof, and that the United States is entitled to
seize and remove to impound any of Bundy’s cattle that remain in trespass after 45 days of
the date hereof.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the United States is entitled to seize and remove to
impound any of Bundy’s cattle for any future trespasses, provided the United States has
provided notice to Bundy under the governing regulations of the United States Department
of the Interior.

U.S. vs. Bundy (and the cows)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Another new video, a bit long but yet another thread in the web of deceit by the BLM.

www.youtube.com...

This helps explain the land in the immediate area of the Bundy's. Like I said before, I smell a rat.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   

This could potentially allow Bundy to remain on the BLM land and actually have legal easement for its use. It is an obscure basically unknown law called "Prescriptive Easement". The link provides the interpretation basically made to protect land owners from having this happen to them. Someone needs to get this to Bundy since he definitely has standing in court for this, I have no way to get in touch with them

www.moeland.com...

Basically it says if someone uses trespass by hostile methods, and they go unencumbered for a length of time (Bundy used it for years without issue), they can claim easement for use on that property, even if the owner objects afterwards! There is a reason Bundy hasn't been arrested, he hasn't even had a lien placed on his cattle yet. The feds know this law!!! I am sure I will get an IRS audit or some type of harassment now ugh.

Another link
benswann.com...

Nevada Supreme court ruling on prescriptive easement defining five years of use without complaint of the owner, which in this case is the US government. I think Bundy has a great chance to win this;

caselaw.findlaw.com...

edit on 16-4-2014 by govmule because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2014 by govmule because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Please read this finding in a Nevada court ruling last year. The judge accused the BLM of racketeering among many other things including obstruction of justice and they were held in contempt of court. They were trying to run a rancher off BLM managed land, imagine that.

www.thenewamerican.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Destinyone
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I understand what you are saying MBTM...

But, I think the turnout of support for Bundy, and the social outcry...has them stopping to rethink how to proceed in filling their pockets.

What they are used to, is not what they got in reaction from the little people of America. They forgot we do have a backbone. They thought it was long gone, but it's not. It's going to be up to the voters to pull out that backbone, and vote these vermin out of office. This could be the start of something that leads to us seeing the shutdown of the internet too. We'll have to see how this plays out. The game is not over.

Des

And it's not a partisan issue...This is something people of all political persuasions should be/get enraged about...It's an American issue...

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Now this makes me want to puke! Reid really is a scum! Gillespie gave an order for police to shoot and Reid awards him Sheriff of the year??? Gillespie was a coward that hid until the BLM decided to back down, he did zero to stop the death of Americans. Now I am pissed.

www.jrn.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by govmule

Mule, this is an incredible find!!! Gonna see how I can get the word out on this!

As for the people saying Bundy is breaking the law, please read the following!!! I just wish the other ranchers who were forced off their land or offered pennies for it, knew about this ruling!!

I can tell you one thing, Reid and his son will see prison time that is for sure!

Judge Jones said he found that “the government and the agents of the government in that locale, sometime in the ’70s and ’80s, entered into a conspiracy, a literal, intentional conspiracy, to deprive the Hages of not only their permit grazing rights, for whatever reason, but also to deprive them of their vested property rights under the takings clause, and I find that that’s a sufficient basis to hold that there is irreparable harm if I don’t … restrain the government from continuing in that conduct.”

In fact, Judge Jones accused the federal bureaucrats of racketeering under the federal RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corruption Organizations) statute, and accused them as well of extortion, mail fraud, and fraud, in an effort “to kill the business of Mr. Hage.”

Notably, the court said, "The Government may not abuse its discretion in refusing to renew, or in revoking, a [grazing] privilege."

Significantly, the family will be under permanent injunctive relief and the government shall not reduce the Hages' permits by more than 25 percent for any period of time without the courts' consent, and never permanently.

Specifically, the court found, "The Government has abused its discretion in the present case through a series of actions designed to strip the [Hage] Estate of its grazing permits, and ultimately to strip Defendants of their ability to use their water rights." He explained, "Substantive due process protects individuals from arbitrary deprivation of their liberty by government."

The court further explained, "The Government cannot withdraw them (grazing permits) or refuse to renew them vindictively or for reasons totally unrelated to the merits of the application as governed by published laws and regulations, lest the Government abuse its executive power in a way that shocks the conscience."

the new american

Stars and more stars!!

Thanks, Pax

edit on 4/17/2014 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by govmule

The big money boys are the Koch brothers, and their kind. You know, the people who own FOX, and spend millions of $'s trying to get people like you all fired up to do their bidding for them. I'd be willing to bet that 3 weeks ago you knew NOTHING about this issue. But now, after a few hours of listening to FOX, you're an expert, right? Which one of is the sheep again?

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   

TownCryer
reply to post by govmule

The big money boys are the Koch brothers, and their kind. You know, the people who own FOX, and spend millions of $'s trying to get people like you all fired up to do their bidding for them. I'd be willing to bet that 3 weeks ago you knew NOTHING about this issue. But now, after a few hours of listening to FOX, you're an expert, right? Which one of is the sheep again?

ROFLOL

Are you suggesting the Koch Brothers are getting into the cattle business?

Oh Wait !!!!

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No, I am not suggesting the Koch brothers are going into the cattle business (?) - although, as far as I know, thay may already have the cattle business cornered. I am suggesting that the Koch brothers and their kind are continuinmg to pursue their hobby - which is disrupting the country to benefit their business. I am suggesting that the Koch brothers and their kind use sensationalized media events to twist reality into FOX 'News' worthy fabrications in order to promote their various agendas. I'm also suggesting the the Koch brothers and people like them only care about people like this rancher, and you, when they, (the Koch brothers), see opportunity for themselves. The Koch brothers and their kind couldn't care less about you, this rancher, Nevada or this country. People getting all fired up about this rancher thumbing his nose at the law and the federal government are being manipulated by Right-Wing big money - have been for years and years...

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

Koch brothers? Are you a Dirty Harry mouthpiece? I knew about this issue way before any MSM reported on it, Fox entered only after it was escalated with violence by the BLM. It sure is funny how CBS, ABC and NBC never reported from a site where Americans were about to shoot each other over cattle, yep, funny, but not a surprise since they are a mouthpiece for the Obama Reid agenda. Why do you think Attkisson left CBS??? You know nothing about me or how I gather news, so take your Alinsky tactics somewhere else.

edit on 17-4-2014 by govmule because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

LOL

You didn't click the link did ya.

But the Kochs' are small potatoes compared to the Soros 501c consortiums.

Especially the Soros outfits involved with the IRS targeting scandals.

And even more evident are all the energy projects linked to Obama/Reid/Democrat campaign money bundlers.

Especially the company First Solar directly involved in the Dry Lake solar SEZ.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: govmule

Aaand...You know NOTHING about ME, (and I suspect, nothing about what's really going on here. But, hey, rave on!). So why don't you practice what you preach, and stop assuming you know my motivations/sources of information/affiliations?

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

The bigger issue is the great impact this over reach by the Feds will have on you and me! This is the beginning people! Not of a revolution but of a government seizure on our rights, our freedoms, our property and possessions!! This is an attempt at undermining your individuality and your choices as an agent of FREE will! 

This is the Government moving towards ultimate control not necessarily for money but for personal gain and power in the infrastructure of the globe. My deep opinion, this is the push over the cliff to bring our nation to its knees! 

Yes, the issue being shown in the media ,is about one man and his cows and so claimed government property that he will not pay grazing fees on! NO! No! No! Stop and think about it! If the feds used this much force on one man and his cattle what will they do to all of us when we face a similar yet bigger situation! Which begs the question why the Dept. of Homeland Security just bought thousands and thousands of armor piercing bullets!!! 

Whatever your opinion of Cliven Bundy and whether you are , Left, Right or middle, do not let that distract from the intent of the Gov.  They love it when we fight when we blame and point fingers at each other! They did not expect the few that gathered together, to fight for someone else! It totally caught them off guard. 

Remember this!! 
" A House Divided Will Not Stand" 
"A House UNITED Will Not Fall!!!! 

Thanks Pax 

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer
a reply to: govmule

Aaand...You know NOTHING about ME, (and I suspect, nothing about what's really going on here. But, hey, rave on!). So why don't you practice what you preach, and stop assuming you know my motivations/sources of information/affiliations?

You are correct, I know nothing about you, however, I am familiar with the tactics you use accusing "grass roots" organizations of riling people up. I have my own mind that I can use freely (at least for now) to research facts and come to my own conclusion of why this really happened. When you respond, you sound exactly like Dirty Harry speaking on the senate floor. And by the way, I think ALL federal elected officials are dirty in one way or another, some worse than others.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
>guy doesn't follow the law in his failure to pay a fee for grazing rights on a place.
>guy gets in trouble with the government.
>this is harry reids fault because he has connections to a solar-energy project elsewhere in the same state.

>its a conspiracy.jpeg;

I think it's wrong to blame the Koch Brothers Explicitly for this... rather this is basically the equivelent of a tabloid story, for political conspiracy theorists.

that government moving a stubborn ranchers cattle off of public land is considered tyranny or infringement on rights is rediculous, when it wasn't the ranchers land to begin with, regardless of whatever he claims; its like being outraged your car got impounded after you refused to put money into parking meters for the past several months.. Imagine that, somebody calling for armed insurrection because they had to go down to the DMV.

posted on Apr, 17 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
A VIDEO for the B L M the Feds, the Government esp. Dirty Harry his son Rory, Obama, all the guys appointed to B L M by Reid, The Clinton's and all the cronies involved!!!!!

edit on 4/17/2014 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
In story after story we see the criminals running the country selling us out. In post after post we get truthful comments about dirty harry, hillary, obama, holder et al and a statement "and they keep re-electing them". How do we know "they" keep electing them? The ballots are secret, it is impossible to know who voted for who and when there is a chance to cheat the system it will be cheated on behalf of the criminals.

What we need is a completely transparent system of voting where people who are legally able to vote go into a voting space, identify themselves with picture ID and if they are voting Democrat they pull the democrat crank, if they are voting Republican they pull the Republican crank and we can watch the tally counter go up by 1.

This would be done town by town and there would be a count board showing all the towns in your state and the running tally by state. Also there would be a country tally board with all 57 states showing state tallies and the federal total. People would get to see all aspects of the voting and know A. Their vote counted and B. There was no cheating.

Secret voting is a tool of criminals.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join