It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Follow The Money* Searchlight, Nevada Home Of "Dirty Harry" Reid! The Bundy Stand Off: U.S. TRAIT

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

In some cases I believe the BLM can issue permits for wind and solar in those conservation areas.

Not as easy as normal but possible. It's not the same criteria as oil and gas etc.

I bet there's a loophole built in somewhere.

Even if they have to set aside more areas.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Ah yes, agenda 21, the boogeyman go to, like the NWO etc.

Sweden has fully adopted agenda 21 initiatives.

No doubt you'll spin Sweden being ruled under tyranny, land being stolen from the Swedish people, the whole lot..

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Alphahawk, I don't understand what the problem is here! Please go watch the Lou Dobbs video in my thread about communist china, and you will see him nail Reid and his campaign donors which many are in the BLM!! It is corruption pure and simply!
You cannot dispute facts!

There are many renewable energy projects planned for the state of Nevada and yes they do occur on Bundy's ranch! They are HUGE Plants that are going up!!!

Why are you defending the brutality that was used by the FEDS to clear one mans cattle! over 200 law enforcement agents, helicopters snipers etc!! Dont you think that is over kill for some dang tortoise's??

This is a land grab and an ilegal one! Prove to us it isn't!

pax

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   

AlphaHawk

Sweden has fully adopted agenda 21 initiatives.

Be my guest, ride her till she kicks you off...
there is a new thread on Sweden here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will take the cows and the real cowboys anyday!

Fake Cowboys; Agenda 21

Ranchers vs Bankers....

LOL....HAVE FUN EATING THAT GREEN PAPER THEY PRINT!!!!!!!

edit on 16-4-2014 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Switzerland is not Sweden.

I think we're done here.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

There are many renewable energy projects planned for the state of Nevada and yes they do occur on Bundy's ranch! They are HUGE Plants that are going up!!!

Really? Can you provide some information about all these HUGE plants on Bundy's land?

Why are you defending the brutality that was used by the FEDS to clear one mans cattle! over 200 law enforcement agents, helicopters snipers etc!! Dont you think that is over kill for some dang tortoise's??

Where have I defended it? I've maintained it was heavy handed from the very start.

Please don't put words in my mouth

It's not a land grab, thusly it isn't illegal.

The government has owned that land for decades, Bundy's family had paid leases on that land for decades, he then decided to not pay the leases on the land, that happened about 10 years ago and he's been getting away with it ever since. Until now it seems.

This is all verifiable facts, I can't help,if you've made countless threads on the subject and missed these facts.

edit on 16-4-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Okay that is just wrong wrong wrong!!! As far as I am concerned this video proves we live in a country under tyrrranical rule!

This just brings the point home!! Great Find!!

Thanks,
burns!

PAX
edit on 4/16/2014 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Agenda 21 will soon be everywhere.
Sweden, Switerland, etc.

However, America is only in America.
Sweden, Switzerland they can go along if they wish.

Get along now little doggies.

Swedes kill their elderly.

lookintoit.org...(The-Case-For-Killing-Granny).html

Go start your own thread on it.
edit on 16-4-2014 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   

It's already everywhere, it's been out for 20+ years!

Like I said Sweden has adopted it fully and life there isn't full of tyranny like you'd have people believe it will be under agenda 21.

They have the best health care in the world, highest wages, highest standard of living...all with agenda 21... I'm not saying agenda 21 is the cause of their high standards of living, rather it's clearly not a hindrance.

Oh and your fake cowboys? Apparently they're Bundy's neighbours, the Cattoor family.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

daskakik

I guess you didn't bother to look at the map on the info page.

No where near bundy ranch. It's actually south of Las Vegas.

ETA: And Bundy ranch is not in the SEZ. Even the BLM maps show that.

edit on 15-4-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

Yes, nevermind geography. It's fervor over facts.

I don't doubt there is corruption and these career politicians used their political influence to enrich themselves personally.. but if you're going to try and call them out on it, you really need to have your facts clear for all to see and understand. This information on the thread seems like research done on the fly and posted as a fact

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Nvm

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
One area must be brought back to its natural habitat for another to be developed according to the mitigation report ??

At the same time Solyndra was failing because of cheap Chinese competition. Hillary and Reid were making deals with China based ENN group to bring in Chinese made solar panels and other components ..

edit on 16-4-2014 by MajorAce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Destinyone

xuenchen
reply to post by govmule

from your source story....

When do the American people say enough is enough. This is stealing land for future use for private gain.

Des

edit on 15-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

First they get the government to confiscate the land in small patches (nationalization), then they say "it would be better if all these scraps of land were joined up into one national park". Then they say, "management of this land is getting really too much for the tax-payer, why not allow limited commercial development to cover the costs? We could have a land management company that hands out leases." (privatization).

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I think you're trying too hard to make this rancher trying to get something free into some kind of gian conspiracy. Millionaire rancher allows his cattle to graze on public land, for 20 years, with out paying for it. Now the government is moving his cattle. End of story. The rancher and his neighbors are all upset about it. But the source of the conflict seems to be with the rancher's refusal to abide by the law, which has in place for some time now, (like 150 years...). If there's a conspiracy, I think it's with whoever/whatever's stoking the 'big government's reaching too far again' fire. I wonder which 'grass roots' oganization is getting NV all excited, and why?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I somewhat agree, but I say this with little research into the issues. Others agree as well:

"We did some research online with PsyID today," (Glenn) Beck said on his show, "and found that there's about 10 or 15 percent of the people who are talking about this online that are truly frightening."

There are many "decent, small-government proponents from groups like the Tea Party" supporting Bundy, Beck continued, and they should be aware this controversy has drawn "violent, anti-government groups" who constitute "the right's version of Occupy Wall Street."

While the feds screwed up... I'm not supportive of these groups.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

AlphaHawk

Really? Can you provide some information about all these HUGE plants on Bundy's land?

Where have I defended it? I've maintained it was heavy handed from the very start.

Please don't put words in my mouth

It's not a land grab, thusly it isn't illegal.

The government has owned that land for decades, Bundy's family had paid leases on that land for decades, he then decided to not pay the leases on the land, that happened about 10 years ago and he's been getting away with it ever since. Until now it seems.

This is all verifiable facts, I can't help,if you've made countless threads on the subject and missed these facts.

You keep insisting the government owns the land. We the people own the land. If you do not agree with that, then should all American citizens regress from the national debt that is nearly 18 trillion dollars (9 trillion due to Obummer). That debt belongs to the government and not WE the people, let the politicians pay the bill with their own money or from their donors contributions?

The level of corruption in the government is unfathomable, Dirty Harry Greed is not the only one, he is just more blood thirsty than the rest, he wants and encourages an American vs American gun battle with his control of the BLM. This whole thing makes me sick. I honestly question now if our founding fathers were actually under more tyranny and corruption than we are now. We say we are free but the fact is, we are as free as the government allows us to be.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

paxnatus

Thank you for keeping it civil! Thanks for all your hard work and research and time!

Now we just need to find the link damning Obama!!! I know it is here!
Pax

edit on 4/16/2014 by paxnatus because: typo

Pax,
It will be difficult to directly implicate Obummer, he has a very talented crew of Obots inside and outside of the government that spend day after day covering his tracks. Its not impossible, but it sure is a big mountain to climb.

Just the very premise that Obummer wants and supports clean energy gives everyone that pushes his agenda a get out of jail free card. Holder will NEVER prosecute anyone that supports Obummers agenda, no matter what they do including murder. I don't think these people are truly loyal to Obummer, I think they know what he is capable of when it comes to revenge and they prefer a lucrative living. The only chance we have at change is to vote anyone remotely connected to Obama, (Reid and Pelosi especially) out of office. Then, if by the grace of God, in 2016 an honest person is voted in as president we can prosecute and imprison every one of these sumbags.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Greven

Glenn Beck? I think we should look and see what his interest is in regards to BLM land, he must have a vested interest in it somewhere. Maybe he just likes solar energy and invests in it. There has got to be a reason he is making those types of statements because he normally doesn't.

I will be the first to agree that independent militia's should not have showed up, this whole thing started as a peaceful protest and the last thing needed was to bring guns there (including the BLM). If the government starts shooting groups of unarmed Americans protesting there will be an public outcry. Of course Kent State, Waco, and Ruby Ridge happened and there wasn't much of an armed uproar but they were under different circumstances, now the governments over reach and Gestapo type tactics are threatening the very foundation of freedom and people are waking up.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

TownCryer

I think you're trying too hard to make this rancher trying to get something free into some kind of gian conspiracy. Millionaire rancher allows his cattle to graze on public land, for 20 years, with out paying for it. Now the government is moving his cattle. End of story. The rancher and his neighbors are all upset about it. But the source of the conflict seems to be with the rancher's refusal to abide by the law, which has in place for some time now, (like 150 years...). If there's a conspiracy, I think it's with whoever/whatever's stoking the 'big government's reaching too far again' fire. I wonder which 'grass roots' oganization is getting NV all excited, and why?

It is clear you have not researched any of the facts leading up to this issue. I will not even bother trying to inform you due to your lack of initiative.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by govmule

Right! If I don't agree with you, I must not know what I'm talking about. I do appreciate YOU not bothering to try to 'educate' me though. I have a pretty good idea, now anyway, that you're not really reliable anyway.

This rancher is breaking the law - has been for 2 decades. It's time to pay up, or get off the land - period. All of this other conspiracy crap is just the figment of the right-wing money boys trying to get their base fired up over imagined governemnt wrong-doing. As I said before, I belive the real conspiracy involves the those behind the scenes stoking the fire for these NV ranchers, and the easily manipulated, like YOU.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join