It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Follow The Money* Searchlight, Nevada Home Of "Dirty Harry" Reid! The Bundy Stand Off: U.S. TRAIT

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

It does have something to do but not in the way you are proposing.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

paxnatus
OK, please bear with me as I put this altogether for you...

How about you ATS? Your thoughts? There is much more to come soon!
Thanks for your time!
pax

edit on 4/15/2014 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

I am not sure about the reputation of this site, maybe someone here knows about it?

http://_national_report_dot_net_/issa-launches-federal-investigation-obamas-involvement-clive-bundy-land-grab/

It appears to be a far right site, maybe not reputable but I posted the link so people can look into the rumor that Issa is going to investigate this. I certainly hope someone in bureaucracy will, like the FBI for RICO law violations.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by govmule

from your source story....

In a Fox News interview aired today, Issa told Gretchen Carlson that he has launched an investigation to find out what exactly was Obama and Reid’s involvement in the siege of the Bundy Ranch. Issa went on to reference a 2010 memo titled “Internal Draft – NOT FOR RELEASE” that appears to lay the groundwork for such a seizure to take place. The memo reads, in part: “The areas listed may be good candidates for National Monument designation under the Antiquities Act; however, further evaluations should be completed prior to any final decision, including an assessment of public and Congressional support.”

According to a source within Issa’s office, who spoke with National Report on the condition of anonymity, “Rep. Issa is taking this issue very seriously. ...........

Issa's staff must have read my email. Thank Gawd.

Good Find

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

daskakik

It does have something to do but not in the way you are proposing.

Like Harry told Nancy a few years back....

"I always *Reid* the bills before I vote"

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Hopefully there will be confirmation one way or the other soon if this is true. After further searching I have found people claim that site is a satire webpage, still checking into it.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I have to thank you, your stubbornness pushed me to look into this more than I ever wanted to, but it's clear as day now.

Reid wants his solar plant at Dry Lake, gets the BLM to write up a mitigation report to offset the damage of construction at Dry Lake.

Gold Butte becomes a protected reserve.

Bundy's cattle have to go.

It all makes sense, no?

You still get your conspiracy between BLM and Reid and Gold Butte remains untouched, as I've maintained from the beginning...

edit on 15-4-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

xuenchen
reply to post by govmule

from your source story....

In a Fox News interview aired today, Issa told Gretchen Carlson that he has launched an investigation to find out what exactly was Obama and Reid’s involvement in the siege of the Bundy Ranch. Issa went on to reference a 2010 memo titled “Internal Draft – NOT FOR RELEASE” that appears to lay the groundwork for such a seizure to take place. The memo reads, in part: “The areas listed may be good candidates for National Monument designation under the Antiquities Act; however, further evaluations should be completed prior to any final decision, including an assessment of public and Congressional support.”

According to a source within Issa’s office, who spoke with National Report on the condition of anonymity, “Rep. Issa is taking this issue very seriously. ...........

Issa's staff must have read my email. Thank Gawd.

Good Find

Here is the story from 2010...

You’d think the Obama administration is busy enough controlling the banks, insurance companies and automakers, but thanks to whistleblowers at the Department of the Interior, we now learn they’re planning to increase their control over energy-rich land in the West.

A secret administration memo has surfaced revealing plans for the federal government to seize more than 10 million acres from Montana to New Mexico, halting job- creating activities like ranching, forestry, mining and energy development. Worse, this land grab would dry up tax revenue that’s essential for funding schools, firehouses and community centers.

Read more: www.washingtontimes.com...
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

When do the American people say enough is enough. This is stealing land for future use for private gain.

Des

edit on 15-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Some MSM coverage about Dirty Harry Greed

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

govmule
reply to post by paxnatus

Some MSM coverage about Dirty Harry Greed

www.youtube.com...

Worth putting up...

RPT: Chinese Solar Company W/ Ties To Harry Reid's Son Wants Bundy Land - Lou Dobbs

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   

AlphaHawk

No. You keep saying it and it still isn't true.

Perhaps listening to Bundy himself in the video above will make you get it?

Gold Butte is an area of critical concern...or as Bundy called it..a conservation site

Amazing... Cliven Bundy.... The man who knows everything about everything and is never ever wrong! Like Peter Griffin and "the ghost who never lies" but that only he can see and hear.

It's possible Bundy doesn't know everything. It's very possible the government tried to conceal the truth from him before this blew up into a national sh# storm. Bundy didn't have thousands of people looking into every angle of this before. So if it's something he hasn't heard before, then he may think it's just a rumor.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

Oh, so when he says gather up your arms and come stand up for freedoms, hundreds of people drop everything and do just that, unquestioning.

As soon as he says something that might contradict the popular conspiracy theory, oh dear, all of a sudden he can't know everything and must be wrong.

Luckily though, you've read the whole thread and realised there's a lot more evidence than him saying it, right?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   

AlphaHawk
reply to post by 3n19m470

Oh, so when he says gather up your arms and come stand up for freedoms, hundreds of people drop everything and do just that, unquestioning.

As soon as he says something that might contradict the popular conspiracy theory, oh dear, all of a sudden he can't know everything and must be wrong.

Luckily though, you've read the whole thread and realised there's a lot more evidence than him saying it, right?

I would be interested in seeing how you would react, if overnight, you were shoved in front of every mic, camera, and phone of just about every MSM in the field of TV, Newspaper, and Radio.

If you went overnight, from a man who worked the land, raising cattle to feed people, and trying to support your family. To being the center of a political shIte storm. I wonder what you'd say, with no speech writers, nor teleprompter to cue you.

Maybe you'd sound like a middle class cattle rancher, who only had words that came from his heart. Whether they made a lot of sense to us or not, or fit into the agendas we want to read into them. They came from his old hard working, I'm not giving up, heart.

Des

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Well, luckily it's not just his word that's being used as evidence then.

We have the protection act and the BLM report corroborating what he apparently said under duress.

edit on 15-4-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Maybe 'ol Cliven knows a wee bit more than ya think.

He knows all about the MSMalarkey and how it works.

He's been a victim for decades.

He and his advisers managed to get the Feds to back off.

He might be the leading Fed Stand-offer to date (and still be alive to tell about it).

Has this happened before anywhere?

Maybe He should replace Harry Reid in the Senate LOL

link   

Don't make excuses for the guy.

He has been in court a few times over the issue and I'm sure he has a good grip on what was going on. He may not agree with it but don't act like he doesn't know what or how it went down.

link   

AlphaHawk

Well, luckily it's not just his word that's being used as evidence then.

We have the protection act and the BLM report corroborating what he apparently said under duress.

Oh yes, the handy dandy trusty Feds, they always tell the
truth; the MSM the beacon of light, And dont forget Harry Reid,
he would never do anything "dishonest".

**rolls eyes**
edit on 15-4-2014 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

So you're ignoring the act that has been passed protecting gold butte?

You're ignoring that the BLM report states the same thing?

You're ignoring that Bundy said the same thing?

The facts don't lie, so stop ignoring them.

I've been big enough to admit now that Reid's all over this, but not in the way you want it to be.

Gold butte has been put aside as a conservation reserve so that Reid can build his plant at Dry Lake, therefore, Bundy's cattle have to go.

That's the conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

AlphaHawk
reply to post by burntheships

So you're ignoring the act that has been passed protecting gold butte?

"Act" is a good term for it, that is all it is.

It is a ploy, a play, a sham...and no matter where you live on the
earth, Agenda 21 will be there, you could be next
Perpetrated by lifetime politicians.

Just to give you a taste...real footage taken in a real
Agenda 21 meeting.

When these people in this meeting finally
have the light bulb moment, they too
could identify with the Bunkerville Battle.
It finally dawns on them this is real, and
they could lose their home, their neighborhood
to Agenda 21.

www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com...

www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com...

Enjoy your "high horse" till the cows come home, or Agenda 21 arrives
at YOUR doorstep, whichever is first.

I take the cows anyday!

edit on 15-4-2014 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
The paid shills can wail about the legalities of tyranny....how the people should just bend over and yield to the rule of law......
But WHOs law?
Laws by the people for the people?
Or laws for the rich and separate laws for the rest of us.....
Bundy may not be entirely in the right.....but the principal of his claims does stand the test....BLM has become another giant federal Pork barrel....and fortunes are being made selling influence and lands......
The whole mess should be under intense investigation by several agencies....

edit on 15-4-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Thanks Ya'll for keeping this going! If you think for one minute Ole Dirty Harry gives one damn about the conservation, go back and read the article in the OP from the Nevada journal! Those are words right out of his mouth!! Here is more for you to chew on!

Duke Energy has been a major campaign contributor to Reid and other prominent Democrats. James E. Rogers, Duke Energy’s CEO, has contributed to both parties, but made large donations to support Reid’s effort to keep his majority-leader post in 2010.

Reid, in his 2010 re-election campaign, directly received donations of $4,800 from Rogers. The Duke CEO also gave $30,400 to the Senate Democratic Campaign Committee and $30,000 to the Democratic National Committee that year. In 2012, Duke Energy underwrote the Democratic National Convention held in Charlotte, N.C., where the company is headquartered.

Not only was Rogers a co-chair of the convention, personally giving it $339,000, in cash and in-kind services, but Duke Energy also guaranteed a $10 million loan taken out by the Democratic Party to fund the convention — later forgiving the loan and writing it off as a tax-deductible loss.

Duke shareholders thus footed $6 million of the convention’s cost, while U.S. taxpayers were hit for the other $4 million. The energy giant’s decisions were met with controversy, in part because the DNC had originally banned corporate contributions. A Duke spokesman told the left-leaning Huffington Post that Duke’s involvement in the convention was because the convention presented an “economic development event” for Charlotte. HuffPo also noted, however, that Duke’s decision “brought accusations of political hypocrisy and corporate favoritism.” The “corporate favoritism” argument could be traced back at least to the 2009 American Recovery and Reinvest Act or “stimulus,” from which Duke and its subsidiaries received over $230 million in funding.

A Duke Energy spokeswoman told Nevada Journal the cost of the Searchlight wind project remains “undisclosed,” and it’s too early to determine if the project would qualify for tax credits or subsidies.

Most wind projects around the country eventually receive some form of tax credit or subsidy, notes Mike Garland, CEO of Pattern Energy. The company operates the Spring Valley Wind project in White Pine County. “The Production Tax Credit is critical to the wind energy industry and the tens of thousands of U.S. manufacturing jobs currently providing American-made wind power products,”

Garland told The Ely Times. “Asking the wind industry to compete without the PTC is akin to asking a NASCAR driver to compete in a car with three wheels.” Garland was referring to the federal wind Production Tax Credit, which was extended in the fiscal cliff deal at the beginning of 2013.

The credit’s extension was championed by Reid during last summer’s National Clean Energy Summit (NCES), and is estimated to cost taxpayers over $1 billion per year for the next 10 years.

While extending the wind PTC, Reid has called for eliminating subsidies for the fossil fuel industry, telling reporters at last summer’s NCES: There’s no reason that these [fossil fuel companies] that have more money than any industry in the history of the world in the last 10 years, why they should still be taking subsidies from American taxpayers.

Reid’s involvement with renewable-energy companies dates back long before the PTC or the “stimulus” legislation. Reid has been a long-time proponent of so-called “clean” energy and has called for shutting down coal-powered plants and increasing Nevada’s Renewable Portfolio Standard (RPS), which would mean higher energy prices for ratepayers.

Currently, the State of Nevada mandates that utility companies must, by 2025, derive 25 percent of their energy from renewable sources. Reid’s son, Rory, the former Nevada gubernatorial candidate and now a partner in the Lionel Sawyer & Collins law firm, is also connected to the Searchlight Wind Project.

Lionel Sawyer & Collins represents Duke Energy, as well as several other renewable-energy companies championed by Harry Reid. They include First Solar Inc., the Arizona-based company that received $50 million in stimulus tax credits for its Silver State North plant near Primm and subsequently sold that plant to Canadian-based Enbridge Energy Partners.

In total, Nevada received $2.9 billion in stimulus funds, with over $1.1 billion going toward renewable-energy projects.

Is this enough to convince you that the BLM and stealing land from hard working Americans is a racket!! Reid is so filthy I can smell the stench from here!

His son represents ENN the Chinese company aka Duke Energy and has helped line himself to tax payer money all the way through his career!!

One more thing! If Reid is so hell bent on clean energy, why would he and his cronies deal with China? China burns more dirty coal than anyone in the world and they have the filthiest air on the planet! I guess filth attracts filth! ( speaking of the Chinese air pollution only) LMAO!!

I read somewhere the reason we are dealing with a CHinese company is because the product they put out is cheap!!

Solar energy will not be enough to get people off of fosil fuel!! Reid needs to educate himself! Gosh! This whole thing makes me SICK!!!

The videos posted by Xuechen, Gov. mule, seeker, burntheships have made this thread worth the time!! If i left anybody out I did not mean too!!

Thank you for keeping it civil! Thanks for all your hard work and research and time!

Now we just need to find the link damning Obama!!! I know it is here! No I am not racist! Just sick of what this loon has done to our Nation! He needs to go!!!! (off topic example) Letting Russia move into Ukraine and refuse Ukraine weapons to defend themselves!! Carney the clown said, "we believe in more sanctions this is the only way to solve this dispute) SEE, LOON!!

Pax

edit on 4/16/2014 by paxnatus because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join