Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

*Follow The Money* Searchlight, Nevada Home Of "Dirty Harry" Reid! The Bundy Stand Off: U.S. TRAIT

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+20 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
OK, please bear with me as I put this altogether for you...

This rabbit hole is getting deeper by the minute! Upon further research I believe there is more evidence to back up X's claim with the exception that the Chi Com are involved!

- Bundy's ranch is located in Mesquite , NV. I think we can all agree on that. Now take a look at the solar wind plant project in Searchlight, NV which is Search Light wind according to the BLM website. It is approximately 140 miles away from Bundy's ranch in Mesquite, according to mapquest:

mapquest.com

From the BLM website: BLM.GOV

Bundy's Ranch is inside the Solar Energy Zone!

SOUTHERN NEVADA DISTRICT - Searchlight Wind (Duke Energy) Fast Facts Click here for more information about Searchlight Wind. • The project would occupy approximately 780 acres of public land one mile east of Searchlight, Nevada. • The project would include 156 wind turbines and other related facilities, including a substation administered by the Western Area Power Administration east of Searchlight, Nevada. • The project would produce approximately 200 megawatts of electricity. • The project would supply energy to the Western Area Power transmission line. • Duke Energy is an energy company with headquarters in Charlotte, NC, that serves portions of the United States and Latin America.

Duke Energy is responsible for the Search Light Wind Project. Now, take a look at this: Not Just Latin America!!

WASHINGTON, D.C. - U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton presided over a signing ceremony in which Duke Energy and China-based ENN Group joined forces to form an EcoPartnership with the city of Charlotte, N.C., and the Chinese city of Langfang in Hebei Province.

The EcoPartnership program is administered by the U.S. Department of State and the People’s Republic of China’s National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC). It focuses on and encourages a wide range of collaborative public-private activities designed to stimulate innovation and sustainable economic development.

This EcoPartnership agreement follows a Jan. 18, 2011, announcement of a Duke Energy and ENN collaboration on the development of green cities in China and the U.S. The EcoPartnership will focus on cleaner energy generation, smart grid technologies, energy storage and energy efficiency solutions.

Duke Energy and ENN’s initial EcoPartnership projects will involve testing of solar power generation, substation and community battery storage capabilities, grid management optimization and energy efficiency initiatives.

The larger EcoPartnership collaboration will be complemented by best-practice sharing at the municipal level. Specifically, the cities of Charlotte and Langfang (which is located approximately 40 miles southeast of Beijing) will collaborate on promoting energy efficiency education and encouraging local community action. Others may join this EcoPartnership in the future, including universities, additional companies and other public entities.

David Mohler, Duke Energy’s chief technology officer, and Dr. Zhongxue Gan, vice chairman and CTO of ENN Group, signed the EcoPartnership agreement in the presence of Secretary Clinton, Assistant Secretary of State Dr. Kerri-Ann Jones and NDRC Minister Zhenhua Xie. Charlotte Mayor Anthony Foxx and Langfang Mayor Aimin Wang also participated in the signing.

Duke Energy

So now we have a link between Duke Energy and ENN the largest clean energy company in the PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC of CHINA!

But there is more! Follow the money trail, right?

Campaign donors, politicians behind Searchlight wind project

Duke Energy, Sen. Reid play major role as wind-turbine farm imposed on community

BY KYLE GILLIS WEDNESDAY, APRIL 10, 2013 | SEARCHLIGHT — The Department of the Interior may have recently approved the Searchlight Wind Project, but those who stand to benefit most from the project are politicians and well-connected campaign donors, and not the people of Searchlight.

“People from other communities told us, ‘you don’t want [wind turbines],’” said Sandy Walters, chairwoman of the Searchlight Town Advisory Board. “We tried telling that to BLM and Duke Energy, too.”

Dirty Harry is getting sappy on us:

In April 2001, then-Sen. Harry Reid, a Searchlight native, wrote a letter to the Searchlight Town Advisory Board arguing against a proposed gas fire-powered plant asserting that it would “ruin” views of Searchlight’s natural beauty. I love to come home and breath the fresh air and see the vistas from my home. This proposed power plant would forever foul the air and ruin the beautiful views of the mountains I love, not only for me, but everyone that lives in Searchlight I would hope for the residents of Searchlight and basic fairness, you would recommend against this monstrosity.

In January 2013, however, the now-Senate Majority Leader Reid responded differently to Searchlight residents who sent him more than 550 signed postcards arguing against the proposed Duke wind project.

Nevada Journal

So what do you think now? Is this really about One man's cow's? I think this whole plan is unraveling before our eyes!
And We the People are losing!

How about you ATS? Your thoughts? There is much more to come soon!
Thanks for your time!
pax
edit on 4/15/2014 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Well done Pax. This is one huge stinky onion, with many layers to peel back.

Thank you for taking the time to locate more of the dots to connect, in the big picture. I know Reid would love for this to all go away, like a bad dream. I don't think it will, his footprint is all over the financial landscape of this mess.

Des

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Well done!

Do you know what else stinks?

Not a damn peep out the Republicans!!!

Just goes to show you, there isn't a two party system! Just one big Oligarchy/Technocracy!!! Just think how they get us fighting over food stamps, welfare, wars etc etc......They are ALL selling us out and making fortunes doing it!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Great post, ive been researching this as well....

We really shouldnt be surprised, our country has already sold out our off shore oil development to China. We cant take our own oil from there because of politics of course, but we sure as hell can sell out to another country.

This is no different, let someone else do it, let these guys make big bucks, and sell out the American people....

Round and round we go, these tyrants care nothing about this country or its citizens.....

Yet they keep getting elected and these people continue to do these deals, and no one flinches.........

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Destinyone

Well done Pax. This is one huge stinky onion, with many layers to peel back.

Thank you for taking the time to locate more of the dots to connect, in the big picture. I know Reid would love for this to all go away, like a bad dream. I don't think it will, his footprint is all over the financial landscape of this mess.

Des

I honestly dont think Reid or any of these other traitors care if its in the light of day or not.

They have been getting away with this for such a long time, they think they are untouchable.....

And why not? We as citizens have done NOTHING to make them think otherwise......

If there are no repercussions, why should they do anything different?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
yes, very fands OP
reid ( and Hillary )really comes across as the typical reason governments eventually fail

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

seeker1963

Well done!

Do you know what else stinks?

Not a damn peep out the Republicans!!!

Just goes to show you, there isn't a two party system! Just one big Oligarchy/Technocracy!!! Just think how they get us fighting over food stamps, welfare, wars etc etc......They are ALL selling us out and making fortunes doing it!

Dig deeper and you'll probably find campaign contributions to the GOP as well.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I guess you didn't bother to look at the map on the info page.

No where near bundy ranch. It's actually south of Las Vegas.

ETA: And Bundy ranch is not in the SEZ. Even the BLM maps show that.

edit on 15-4-2014 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I understand what you are saying MBTM...

But, I think the turnout of support for Bundy, and the social outcry...has them stopping to rethink how to proceed in filling their pockets.

What they are used to, is not what they got in reaction from the little people of America. They forgot we do have a backbone. They thought it was long gone, but it's not. It's going to be up to the voters to pull out that backbone, and vote these vermin out of office. This could be the start of something that leads to us seeing the shutdown of the internet too. We'll have to see how this plays out. The game is not over.

Des

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Not going to debate that at all! They ALL have blood on their hands!

My point was how they use what I will just say the "simple things that effect us serfs" to make us think they actually give a damn about helping any of us out! Meanwhile we fight amongst our selves over which party is evil and which party is good! Politics is just like Professional wrestling! Imagine if the people who actually thought professional wrestling was real started comparing themselves to people whom believe in the two party system???

It's nothing more than an act!

I was merely bring attention to the FACT that every time the Republicans have an opportunity to bury their opponent, they look away......and visa/versa

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Beezer...I fully expect all career politicians, no matter which party, are lined up with greedy palms extended. They have lulled themselves into believing, it's part of their job perks, to screw the American people.

I think this show of support for Bundy, for whatever reasons the support was given. Will have them rethinking a lot of things.

Des

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

daskakik

I guess you didn't bother to look at the map on the info page.

No where near bundy ranch. It's actually south of Las Vegas.

ETA: And Bundy ranch is not in the SEZ. Even the BLM maps show that.

But

The official government BLM mitigation report *Clearly* states that the Bundy Gold Butte area is a problem associated with the Dry Lake SEZ project.

And this new Revelation about Reid is adding fuel to fire that is now under Reid's mafia consortium. TPTB are angry with Reid. HE has a problem.

He's involved in all the major energy projects in Nevada, public and private.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This whole thing stinks. I did see a bit on Fox news talking about it. Dont really watch fox other than entertainment value and my dad watches it. Gives me ammo to argue with him about.

I can't believe how high this must run for nobody to really cover it. Maybe we need one of those white house petitions where they have to investigate if 100k sigs?

I feel any member of congress that doesn't address this should be voted out of office.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   

xuenchen
The official government BLM mitigation report *Clearly* states that the Bundy Gold Butte area is a problem associated with the Dry Lake SEZ project.

Yes, but it isn't inside the SEZ and what the issue is, is also clearly stated in the report.

In order to relax restrictions in the SEZ they had to increase restrictions in the Gold Butte area which means enforcing where Bundy had been been allowed to slide in the past.

ETA: And I sure don't see what any of that has to do with the Search Light Wind Project in the OP.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Do you honestly think. If greed and persoanl gain is the driving force in government land grabs. That a parcel of ungrabbed land adjacent to already claimed land, is not up for grabs?

You have a limited scope on the take over of America...from the inside out. Ask the American Indians, how that worked out for them...

Des

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

You would think that the man who's land is being taken would know what it was to be taken for right?

What does Cliven Bundy say about this?

8:25 onwards.

Solar plant near him just a rumour?
Something about a conservation area?

I believe this is what I've been saying from the beginning and even the guy who started all this is saying that!

edit on 15-4-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

The land in regards to Search Light Wind Project has nothing to do with Bundy.

The land where Bundy's cattle have been grazing isn't Bundy's so what does land grabbing have to do with it?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

No. You keep saying it and it still isn't true.

Perhaps listening to Bundy himself in the video above will make you get it?

Gold Butte is an area of critical concern...or as Bundy called it..a conservation site

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

sk the American Indians, how that worked out for them...

How ironic.

The land gets taken from them and given to Ranchers, like Bundy's family!

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

daskakik

xuenchen

Yes, but it isn't inside the SEZ and what the issue is, is also clearly stated in the report.

In order to relax restrictions in the SEZ they had to increase restrictions in the Gold Butte area which means enforcing where Bundy had been been allowed to slide in the past.

ETA: And I sure don't see what any of that has to do with the Search Light Wind Project in the OP.

For starters Harry Reid lives in Searchlight! Duke Energy who signed a deal with ENN China's largest energy company; a deal witnessed by Secretary of State Clinton, was retained to build this MONSTROUS Plant in the Solar Energy Zone which effects the Bundy Ranch according to the BLM!

Why do you fail to see the truth? Why do you keep arguing moot points for the Feds? This is about a Federal Land grab where so many people have provided proof that this is a deal of corruption, brutal force, MONEY, GREED, and POWER perpetrated by this Administration onto the the citizens they WORK FOR!!! Please remove the blinders from your eyes!!

This is going to effect all of us, sooner than you think!

Pax
edit on 4/15/2014 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join