It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN to Putin: Sorry Vlad but we dont buy it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Moscow officials blast UN report claiming ethnic Russians in eastern Ukraine falsely claimed assault

www.foxnews.com...

ussian Foreign Ministry officials Tuesday blasted a U.N. human rights report that said ethnic Russians in eastern Ukraine have falsely claimed to be under assault to justify Russian intervention, Reuters reported.

The report released Tuesday said that corruption, a lack of independence of the judiciary and a lack of free elections were among the root causes of popular protests that took place in Ukraine from November to February.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Great, now the UN is getting uppity too..........Putin will simply tell them to F# off......
Much as the Americans have for decades.....
The world is run by Uglyarchies.............

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

To me fox is the most creditable cable news channel.
But I am sure they will be a lot more surprises coming out soon.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Not sure I can find a point to your thread as it is talking about two different things spaced over a distant of time ...peace

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
You can bet that Russia will come up with pictures to back up these reports and once again the UN will have egg on its face

Russia also asked for pictures of people the Ukraine clames to have captured but I think they will have a very long wait.

Two weeks ago Russia said it had captured 24 people invloved in anti russian activities but that story went dead too.

Propaganda is flying on both sides but France24 does seem to be showing both sides and not just one and has gone up in my book

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I have noticed that of most recently there have been some very creative writing ,using different stories not related to stitch together stories what could only be for propaganda .When you start fact checking them you find bit's and bites here and there ...wow

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
There have been UN observers in the east and much of the country for some time now, not to mention half a dozen intelligence agency's within the G20

Looks like Russia takes the UN for mugs and they got laughed out of town

Cant kid a kidder kid

edit on 15-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Notice how the armed gangs with Russian kit issues and weapons keep saying we don't support the Fascists in Kiev?

Its like they have forgotten there is an election in May

i wonder why?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
UN is a waste.

Russia needs to sweep in and take care of this National Security threat, asap. Can't allow a civil war to spill over and/or threaten its National Interests.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

U.N. human rights report that said ethnic Russians in eastern Ukraine have falsely claimed to be under assault to justify Russian intervention, Reuters reported.

You mean they still haven't invaded? Wasamada with those evil commies?

Don't they know the US invaded a bunch of countries for lots less?

C'mon Putin!

pffft…

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Maybe Ukraine kept a few nukes back. You know, off the books.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

Maybe Ukraine kept a few nukes back. You know, off the books.

You mean those thugs occupying the burned out capitol buildings in Kiev? Unless the "nukes" were stored in the basements there, I doubt it.

But who knows…

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Wow, sounds like the UN is going to get tough on them!

Heated rhetoric....denouncements....sanctions...and stuff. They truly are a force to be reckoned with!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

SurrenderingAmerica
UN is a waste.

Russia needs to sweep in and take care of this National Security threat, asap. Can't allow a civil war to spill over and/or threaten its National Interests.

And how is Ukraine a threat to Russia's national security again?

And what National interests?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

TritonTaranis

SurrenderingAmerica
UN is a waste.

If some countries can go half way around the world to get involved in civil wars that have absolutely nothing to do with them, I think Russia has every right to be concerned about a civil war right on their own doorstep.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Come now everyone. Nobody should choose sides on this.

They are all in the wrong. We should treat them all as degenerates. The Russians, the USA, the UN, Ukraine, etc. Every political power involved needs to burn to ashes.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

Gee I can't imagine. Maybe Putin doesn't want NATO missiles 300 miles from Moscow.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

TritonTaranis
Notice how the armed gangs with Russian kit issues and weapons keep saying we don't support the Fascists in Kiev?

Its like they have forgotten there is an election in May

i wonder why?

Care to explain your expertise in differentiating Russian and Ukrainian kits? And don't forget that both Russia and Ukraine are top global arms exporters.

And yeah there's an election in May, too bad the fascists didn't wait until then for the sake of legitimacy, but then they wouldn't be fascists now would they? But it's not like elections really matter anyway. Didn't seem to matter last time when enough fascists and pro-fascists denounced them.

top topics

join