It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Godzilla 2014

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I also keep hearing about "Mutos"...can someone help explain what a muto is?

Also, lots so youtubers are saying that at certain parts of the trailer, you catch a glimpse of 2 other creatures aside from Godzilla. I missed this. Can anyone confirm?

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I saw this movie the first time around. In the trailer for the new one, I saw it going through the city, in a large underground area, on the bridge, etc. JUST LIKE IN THE FIRST MOVIE!

I'll wait for Redbox or cable on this one. Just like the Spiderman remake...same damn movie.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Ya...but what if Godzilla was one of us?

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I see a few people saying they're excited to see it but will wait for netflix or dvd. Don't wait. It's worth the price of admission if you're a fan of the genre. I saw it in a full theater on opening day and people clapped and cheered at certain parts. In my opinion the movie was a good nod to the old classics.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I ended up seeing it in the theater for a friend's birthday. Having done that, I wish I would have gone to see it in the whole D-Box/IMAX kind of deal. I think that would have helped (feeling the tremor with his steps, etc.). It was ok, and I enjoyed it more than I thought.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join