It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the I bars?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   
So much of what we think is known about the Roswell incident is apocryphal, or appears to be so, or it is clouded by time frizzled memory. Unless someone breaks into a restricted database of pics or flics somewhere (Would a set of data that is classified like that be accessible on the web?) we probably won't ever really have an idea if this stuff exists or not, or ever really existed or not.

posted on May, 31 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I'd say that the sworn testimony of numerous generals and other ranking officers gives us a clue that is certainly leaning towards the existence of alien debris recovery here....

I'm still struggling to find any evidence of what the glyphs looked liked.

I showed you the drawings by a witness, you may be talking about an earthly equivalent though...but I doubt you'll find one other than those mentioned....

posted on Jun, 3 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I'd say that the sworn testimony of numerous generals and other ranking officers gives us a clue that is certainly leaning towards the existence of alien debris recovery here....

Agree with you on principle Gazrok. Unfortunately the whole episode has been muddied by perhaps the government, and self serving promoters... I hope that one day we get to a clean answer, but I fear that it will always be like the Loch Ness Monster, too oftne bogosity reigns supreme.

posted on Jun, 5 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Would the break from an impact on earth slice the i beams off that cleanly? thoughs pics look silly

top topics

<< 1   >>

join