It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Second Source of Light detected by the Rover. Curiosity Sol 568.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsingtao

Also visible here:

so, nothing? a floating rock and people are looking at so-called lights?

well, i guess the rock would need it's own thread.

I'm still not seeing a floating rock here. Could you tell me which one is meant to be floating? I am assuming you are talking about the tall dark one with a long narrow highlight along its right edge? To me it just looks like a fairly long piece of rock, lying angled so that the furthest end from the camera is up in the "air". The dark pointy rock in the upper right of the small pic there appears to be lying at a similar kind of angle. I certainly don't see any shadows to suggest a rock suspended above the surface. Unless you are somehow seeing the dark rock in front of it as a shadow??

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Arken

I do love these threads.

Suddenly, as if by magic, hundreds of people become NASA scientists!

It MUST BE ALIENS!!!!!

Never mind the fact that no Human has ever set foot on Mars, and this is the first time we're seeing images of it from the ground, it MUST BE ALIENS and IT CAN'T BE ANYTHING ELSE!!!!!

Real science is about exploring the possibilities, not jumping to the most implausible explanation because it fits your desperate wish.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

forget the floating rock, spot the discarded female fun toy

Much as I love Arken, my point being that you can see anything in pictures of Mars that you want.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join