It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about the Bundy Ranch incident and proof Harry Reid is a criminal.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
It goes beyond Harry Reid and one rancher. There's a whole land grab being planned:

www.examiner.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

You don't get it?

To be a conservation site, Bundy's cattle have to go. And it's not just his cattle, motocross riders, 4wders, anyone or thing that could do damage to that area.

I mean really, if they wanted to build a solar plant there, would a few hundred cattle REALLY be a problem??

As for Reid, yeah he's probably up to his head in this, only so the plant at Dry Lake can go ahead.

He submitted an act that subsequently got passed called The Gold Butte National Conservation Area Act

www.pewenvironment.org...

Why on earth would he go to the effort of getting that act passed, only to bulldoze th ever same area later??

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Funny thing I happened across last night.

BLM had PMCs on the ground there. The gentleman with the beard shown in one of the photographs is a PMC. Wonder which company provided them?

Also, the reason why the Govt backed off, is because not only did the PMCs refuse to storm the group was them refusing to do this to US citizens, but BLM, SWAT and others refused this as well.

posted on Apr, 21 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlphaHawk
reply to post by Helious

You don't get it?

To be a conservation site, Bundy's cattle have to go. And it's not just his cattle, motocross riders, 4wders, anyone or thing that could do damage to that area.

I mean really, if they wanted to build a solar plant there, would a few hundred cattle REALLY be a problem??

As for Reid, yeah he's probably up to his head in this, only so the plant at Dry Lake can go ahead.

He submitted an act that subsequently got passed called The Gold Butte National Conservation Area Act

www.pewenvironment.org...

Why on earth would he go to the effort of getting that act passed, only to bulldoze th ever same area later??

He did it...because he can.

He is not one to take being told no lightly. Case in point. His over the top outrage at anyone who in any way agrees with Bundy on any level. He repeatedly called us all TERRORISTS.

Not one single shot was fired, except by BLM agents, killing Bundy's cows. No one was attacked, except Bundy supporters tazed by BLM agents.

Harry Reid made a big mistake in not evaluating what went down, before he got in front of cameras and basically compared us to the Taliban. His out of control ego grabbed the reins in both hands and charged out the gate.

Reid is his own worst enemy because he can't control his temper, when he doesn't get his way. Look how he lies and intimidates from the Senate floor. Imagine how a bunch of *common* people not breaking to his will, must have made him rage.

Des

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Found this out earlier, Don't know if its worth much but figured Id share. I hope im not sharing old news.

So Harry Reid's ex-staffer is the head of the BLM. His dad is a geological engineer involved in mining.

There are 4 properties held by Harry Reid. In the name REID BUNKERVILLE L L C

Go here type in REID BUNKERVILLE in the last name slot. I cant find a plot map yet to see how close they are to the Bundy ranch. But Bundy owns water rights. If this land is to be developed, Then they need the water rights and don't need cows etc wading in it.

www.clarkcountynv.gov...

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Here is a right up about his dad with more info!

LINK

Neil Kornze’s father, Larry D. Kornze, was the General Manager of Exploration and U.S. Exploration Manager for Barrick Gold Corporation from 1987 to 2001.

Larry Kornze “directed minesite exploration activities for the Goldstrike Mine, with discoveries at the Betze, Meikle, Deepstar, Screamer, and Rodeo deposits. He managed the Betze/Deep Post reserve development drilling and reserve estimation, along with mine dewatering, ore control guidance, ore body metallurgical studies” and “was Chief Geologist — Operations and New Projects at Barrick Mercur Gold Mines, Inc. from 1985 — 1986.”

“Prior to working for Barrick, Mr. Kornze was Chief Geologist for Newmont Mines Ltd., Similkameen Division, B.C., and Newmont Mining Corporation (NYSE: NEM) of Canada from 1968 to 1981.”

It seems that Larry D. Kornze also serves/has served on the Board of Directors and Advisory Boards of multiple mining companies, including:

Candente Resource Corp.
Gold Summit Corporation
Goldex Resources Corporation
Mexivada Mining Corp.
Dynasty Gold Corp.
Anaconda Gold Corp.
Duncan Park Holdings Corporation
Northland Resources Inc.
X-Cal Resources Ltd. Mesa Exploration

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Snakedoctorjw

Reid is the posterboy for Big Govt.

He is a criminal and needs to be charged and brought into court.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I am really serious, It isn't easy to find accurate and consistent information regarding this. Can someone, non-bias explain this to me? I mean, it appears that in fact he WAS using federal land to make money and not paying fees/taxex and he was in court multiple times and lost, yet continued to do so. Also, if I am a farmer with land and another farmer is using my land to make a profit, i'd expect to be paid as well. I want to be on his side, but I need a clear answer. Was he evading grazing fees and\or taxes? If so, why is everyone supporting him? It sounds to me as if he is using public land for private profit, which woudl be nice if EVERYONE could do that. So it is safe to assume that if the federal government had cattle of thier own, Cliven would be fine with them using his land for 20 years without paying him a dime?

Again, these are just my thoughts from what I have read thus far, but it is hard to get a real clear answer as to why he is right. Anyone willing to explain would be greatly appreciated. I am not here to argue, I am truly curious because I am not sure how to respond when I hear people repeating what they heard on the news.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join