It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thought I might as well do an introduction!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Hi everybody!!!

Been a reader of ATS since about 09/10...
Joined originally as SandmansExecutioner in 2011, but lost the email & forgot my password!!!
Decided to sign back up & figured I'd just use my name, if the NSA already know who I am, so should you good people!!!

Some of my views have changed a little since, thanks to experience... & also thanks to a lot of folk who dwell within the Forum's!!!
So I appreciate that, thanks!!!

Not much to say, but I'll probably ramble on...
My name is Charlie, as you might have noticed

26 year old from London, of ScotsIrish descent, Celtic to be specific!!!

Not long after joining up originally I had a spell (3 months) sectioned under Section 3 of the Mental Health Act!!!
For talking about The Council Of 13 to be exact!!!
It did help me a lot though, I'll explain further down!!!
I've shared my fair amount of crazy around the Threads, & fully appreciate the patience of the Members & Staff who put up with my diatribes!!! :p
I've also held back on a few more of the crazy experiences for a number of reasons!!!
It'll probably stay that way!!!

I was eventually diagnosed with Schizophrenia & prescribed a few different anti-psychotics... however I won't bore you with the ups & downs of the medicinal treatment the UK has to offer!!!

I wasn't told which Schizophrenia, either due to Doctors not understanding at the time, or laziness, but I tend to go with the former because my consultant was a real gentleman & very helpful!!!

My own research led me to realise its Undifferentiated Schizophrenia!!!
The anger dispersed, for now, the distant & glazed look also is getting better...
It's now pretty much just me & the 1000s of voices I hear throughout the day & a similar amount of spirits that I see, not only in my Mind's Eye, but also my optical vision, at times it's these visions who are talking to/about me or just conversing & I hear/see them!!!

The reason the Sectioning helped is due to the fact the voices got louder & more frequent!!!

From the age of 4 I've heard voices, it was only in my early 20s that it really started to bother me, it was hard to keep up a job, family life, social life & now 1000s of voices per day!!!
On average about 1 every 10-20 seconds, another person & voice will pop up!!!
Sometimes I share their opinion on certain topics, it's why I decided to introduce myself now, so others will know it's not just me they're debating with

My beliefs on religion are my own however, & I won't often debate the concept...
But I will say this...
Who listens to the Devils prayers???
What is the definition of the word demonised???
So who do you think the first to be demonised were???
We have been lied to!!!
To clarify, I'm not a Demon, nor a Devil worshiper despite the questions, just some food for thought to ponder among the intellectual's here at ATS!!!

I believe we were designed by an intelligent (something)... Or Goddess as I prefer!!!
I have an idea for a creation thread, but it's so complicated it may take a while to convey!!!
It's also quite scientific, as I do love science equally as much as my faith... they are intertwined I guess!!!

I also rhyme words, I have a great many ghost writers, the voices spirits

Mainly political, or philosophical lyrics... sometimes other things!!!

Speaking of politics, I do not consider myself on the spectrum of left & right, or the centre...
I tend to agree with different ideologies from both sides, left/right & East/West...
But also feel they are all full of it at times, so I guess I just view from a distance!!!

There is more I suppose, but I feel I've bored you long enough, anything I may have left out feel free to ask, I'll be happy to fill in the blanks!!!

Edit to add: I Love The Simpsons... & Stargate SG1...

I love you all!!!
Peace everybody!!!

edit on 15-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Stated!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

Hi Charlie,

that's a pretty major write-up for an intro. Sounds like you've been through the mill a bit, but great to have you here and posting. As you would've noticed I guess, we have members here with all sorts of medical conditions and it can be good to discuss experiences and share a bit.

I won't go into the usual details about the various "newbie" forums and so on that we generally do for brand-new members as you've been round a fair while. Just like to say that if you have any questions about ATS matters then feel free to contact staff. You can use the drop-down menu (up the top of the page) to message us via the "complaints" feature (which is not just for complaining, but for anything), or send any staff member a private message via the U2U system. If it's anything urgent, then it's best to use complaints as that get's the attention of any staff logged in at the time.

I like your tastes: the Simpsons and Star Gate is a pretty good mix!

Anyway, great to have your intro and see you around the boards!

Mike

edit on 15/4/14 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I agree, we need more stargate series.

Of topic i remember you made a thread about leaving your meds, i hope you stay on them even is its hard, good luck

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Hi Celtic Charlie!
How nice to meet someone else who over-punctuates as much as I do! That was a great introduction, hope we meet again.

B x

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Well welcome Charlie's ...:>) hey life has lots of strange things that go on .I would imagine interacting on the boards with other members would or could be therapeutic in a sense . But it is good to know you have a condition . Not that the condition is good but factoring that into a less then cognitive post you may make might help . So far so good because I have read your comments and they are great ...peace

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Hi Charlie, interesting intro! Looking forward to your creation thread.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

Hi Charlie,

that's a pretty major write-up for an intro. Sounds like you've been through the mill a bit, but great to have you here and posting. As you would've noticed I guess, we have members here with all sorts of medical conditions and it can be good to discuss experiences and share a bit.

Hi Mike, thanks for the kind words!!!
I apologise for the longwinded effort!!!
Didn't know where to start or stop to be honest

Yes it's very therapeutic if I'm honest...a distraction when it gets on top, & others experience is always important!!!

If it's anything urgent, then it's best to use complaints as that get's the attention of any staff logged in at the time.

Thank you for the welcome & the info pal, very much appreciated!!!

I like your tastes: the Simpsons and Star Gate is a pretty good mix!

Anyway, great to have your intro and see you around the boards!

Great minds...

Thanks for having me, hope to see you soon!!!

Peace Mike!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Indigent

Yes we do need more SG...
Might work on a future petition to send to Ted Turner

Thanks for the kind words too... I'm on a new batch now, we will see how it goes I guess!!!

Peace Indi!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by beansidhe

How nice to meet someone else who over-punctuates as much as I do! That was a great introduction, hope we meet again.

Hi B!!!

I do over do it now and then, glad I'm not alone :p

Thanks!!! Hope to see you too!!!

Peace B!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Well welcome Charlie's ...:>) hey life has lots of strange things that go on .I would imagine interacting on the boards with other members would or could be therapeutic in a sense

Thanks for the welcome...
Life really does throw a lot at us all...
And the word therapeutic is something I fully agree with...
People here are very helpful & selfless, without even knowing it...
Extended family is how I see people here... Even if i disagree with them

Not that the condition is good but factoring that into a less then cognitive post you may make might help . So far so good because I have read your comments and they are great ...peace

No doubt it is good to know what's wrong!!!
& Mental Health service, in London at least, is not as bad as the picture that's painted!!!

Thanks so much, that really cheered me up pal!!!

Peace the2ofusr1!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Thanks a lot TDW!!! Much appreciated!!!

It could be a while at the moment, I hope to get it done as soon as I can though!!!
It's quite a lot of info,& needs to be in order so's not to jumble up the philosophy!!!

Peace TDW!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Welcome back aboard the mothership Charlie! Not much has changed. Except the wicked new paint job.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

Thank you pal, it's good to be on board again!!!
The new look was a nice surprise as well!!!

Peace Cagliostro!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

lol and you told me you were boring. I think not! I know I will sure have some questions about those voices, but thats for another day.

Anyhow, just dropping off some love and giving you a belated welcome
Peace Buddy

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

lol and you told me you were boring. I think not! I know I will sure have some questions about those voices, but thats for another day.

I find myself quite boring if I'm honest, but I appreciate that a lot!!!
Any time my friend, all questions are welcome!!!

Anyhow, just dropping off some love and giving you a belated welcome

Thank you very much, the Love is sent in your direction too!!!

Peace to you buddy!!!

new topics

top topics

join