It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stars Don't Move, But Phasing Craft Do...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Ericthedoubter
Zig-zag= possible UFO.

Straight line=satellite/ISS.

Sorry,bloke

this is one way a zig zag light can be faked www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-4-2014 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by D0M1N0

here's what I believe is a satellite. the light was heading east.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-4-2014 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Where did you get phasing crafts from anyway ?

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I thought I saw a UFO a couple of months back and the same last week after some research turned out to the ISS! It is pretty weird when you see it first because I thought exactly the same thing it looked like a moving star.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Ha ha ha, InhaleExhale, what would I do without you, unless we can 'convince you' it all aload of rhubarb. Ha ha ha, cant say that many countries train there aircraft spotters to "Watch out for the International Space Station... That'll get ya" Yea, a real issue and potential threat that we cover that one mate.

And I thought about not saying anything to my mate, but no, I did tell him, it was only fair, dont want to put myself in that pot of people that just make stuff up and then run with it. There are way too many people that do that already.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I have a different experience with moving stars. In my case, the star is seemingly just that: a star. none too bright, unmoving, the whole shebang. the only weird thing about it is it twinkles a lot more than I've ever seen a star twinkle.so, im outside, reading a book, look back up at the 'star' and lo and behold, its two inches (from my perspective) to the left, and down. go back to reading, look up again, and its moved again. I've experienced this on multiple nights. anyone else seen anything similar?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I literally just saw 1 outside my porch having a cigarette and I usually come out and look up.. It's 4:24 AM now i saw it at around 4:00 (Pacific Time). So I'm looking up and after a minute I noticed what looked to be a star to be moving quite fast and it was wayyy too high up for it to be a plane or helicopter, and I doubt it's any military craft because it was seriously as bright as a star but moving really fast, it was heading towards something for sure, after about 30-45 seconds I thought it disappeared and I tried to focus my attention on the objects path to try to catch it and I did. After another 30-40 seconds it was out of my sight but it was beautiful, just felt like I had to tell some one!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join