It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Kiev launches Military Action in Eastern Ukraine

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

"Kiev was a democratic protest that only became violent when the authorities started attacking the protesters in the square. The government was no overthrown, Yanukovych ran away after agreeing to sign to constitutional changes that he then rejected. He was a corrupt, criminal leader and the people had a right to remove him. "

That would be like us storming the White House and grabbing the President of the USA. If it were a "democratic" right,then it was in their constitution to remove him be means laid out in that document. They did not follow by that,instead they over threw their government and havoc followed ever since.

The protesters and reporters saw that the gunmen opened fire not only on protesters but on the police as well.They were a paid mercenary group. Multiple sources have claimed this by now.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Just came across this lecture and am finding some very well reasoned stuff . This was made 2 weeks prior to the elections .At around the 53:00 mark he brings out a fact I had not heard about the western part of Ukraine having a plan in Feburary to separate from the rest of the country . Lecture by Anatol Lieven, King's College London:

edit on 28-5-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Latest crosstalk from RT

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Seems to be some unconfirmed reports of Russia handing over six Pantsyr SAM systems to the republics.

I'm skeptical. They would be very useful for knocking down hostile aircraft... But they are more of a support vehicle that, tactically speaking, is part of a mechanized force and they require a lot of ammo and some training. To me it seems like they would present easy targets. The republics are doing good with MANPADS squads.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
There's a picture of a National Guard guy floating around, looks like he's chewing on the dismembered and burnt arm from a corpse.

I can't verify that it's real. I'd just post it here, but last time I put up a link that happened to show a dead body for a brief moment, somebody reported me and I was slapped with warnings. Apparently children read these threads and we have to keep it PG for them.

posted on Jun, 20 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Ahh, nothing like rebel news in the morning. They are now officially claiming to have acquired a few hundred tanks/APCs from a tank stockpile.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join