It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O over the Netherlands

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

On this site, Link

Translation,
Due to the high altitude of the UFO in the sky it must have hung dozens of kilometers away. Probably above Ouddorp or even Zealand.
(Distance Maasluis -Ouddorp ca 30 km)

Maybe someone have a better translation

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Memenquay

That would imply it was very big.

If it was big, that might rule out a drone, they are usually smaller than a fighter aren't they?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

I would say that is a definite possibility. The ufo in video does remind me of a stealth fighter.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I can't provide any answers apart from a question. If you saw this would you not sit and wait till it vanished. Even if you couldn't film it any more of have to sit there and watch it with my own eyes. Either way nice video will be interesting to see what may come of it

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Was it over water or was it over land. A "ufo" balloon can look just like that.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TiedDestructor

Well I am sure one of our fellow ATS users did in fact predict one

But let's be honest in this day and age we could predict a sighting everyday somewhere on this blue floating marble we call home

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Wow. Intriguing. Looks like the Dark Knight satellite. First thought is a drone of some sort, but as others mentioned, it looks to be hovering perfectly still and at an angle?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

TiedDestructor
reply to post by Memenquay

Didn't Someone on ATS predict a UFO sighting around April 11th?

Yes a prediction was made...though it was for a "major" event. Too bad "major" is so subjective...sigh

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The object in the video: Perhaps one of these?

For what ever it is worth; Terrestrial "drones" do not hover, fly slow, nor are they silent, and are still rather uncommon (though that is rapidly changing).

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
did a few contrast and brightness adjustments and whatnot on that still pic of 'it'. maybe some kind of 'pyramidal' structure to the left side?

i'm struggling with getting a picture in the post. nope. can't do it bah. here's the pic link anyway;

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Do drones have the capability of hanging in one spot ? Also, aren't drones supposed to be stealthy ? If a drone were to "glow" , wouldn't that defeat the purpose of an attack ? (I realize you didn't say what you saw was glowing). Maybe it was what it looked like, an alien spaceship.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

Thanks RoScoLaz.

As you say, still ambiguous, but your picture enhancements do make it clear that whatever this thing is, it's certainly not a bird or balloon, so that at least rules out the usual first salvo debunking fare.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz

I like your contrast photos - I played with it some and here is what I got... similar!

There may be some "ridges?" or something? Not entirely smooth?? Interesting for sure! I do think some of that is simply metalic reflection of the sky...

peace,
AB
edit on 15-4-2014 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Well, I'm not sure...

But to me it could looks lite a kyte.

A large vinyl ( is a little demi-gloss) kyte... That would explain the stationary.,..

And the lines could be too thin for the resolution.

edit on 15-4-2014 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
c'mon guys....this is only about 4 to5 seconds of the entire clip. if you are recording something like this, would you immediately shut it off after 4 or 5 seconds???......this was a plane briefly recorded at an angle that didn't show tail, wings, or any other part of the structure that would have been recorded and included, if he had shown just another 15 to 20 seconds of the clip.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Have to agree with you!,
I did ask for the total length of the tape, and if they can put it up, in the air, but with no results yet.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by EartOccupant

I know it's off subject but, where did you get your Avatar?....is that CGI or something else?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Memenquay
reply to post by jimmyx

Have to agree with you!,
I did ask for the total length of the tape, and if they can put it up, in the air, but with no results yet.

I have a feeling you won't get an answer...too bad, if it's credible, then that guy just made himself look like a hoaxer by not including the rest of it.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
A "a nice clear vision"? We are looking at a highly compressed version of this video. It's also amusing that when a poster asked if there was a link to the original video, they were directed to the embedded, compressed video. That is not the original video that the witness shot.

It's interesting that people choose to describe the "object" as hovering. It means you've already decided that this thing is in the sky. Couldn't you also describe it as stationary? It never moves.

Remember that the only time you are watching the witnesses video is when the date/time stamp is in picture. All other footage is being magnified in post which doesn't enhance the image, it just magnifies the artifacts. When they do a close-up and the camera is shaking, it gives the impression that the object is moving.

Watch nothing but :12 to :23 which is as close to the original video as anything they show. Keep an eye on the clouds. The "object" never moves, only the camera moves. Watch nothing but :12 to :23. It looks like a spec of mud, a mark or something drawn on the outside of a window that the video is being shot through. Ignore every other second of that video and all of it's sound and it should be obvious that this video is a joke.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EartOccupant

Looks like a kite to me too. Using the video and google earth. You can see that Dick Smits's window looks out over a couple of parks.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Here it is from youtube.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join