It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird black ring appears over English town leaving experts baffled

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

A WEIRD black ring has been spotted in the sky above a town in England.

Captured on video by a 16-year old girl last Friday and posted on YouTube (below), the black ring which appeared over Warwickshire in England left people questioning whether it was the weather (play on words intended) which meteorologists soon dismissed.

What do you think it could be? At first I considered UFO (or possibly the bottom 'exhaust' or something) but then I began thinking this could be more interdimensional or paranormal!

The link is below-

News.co m
edit on 41am04000000America/ChicagoTuesday1990 by samuel1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Since it didn't dissipate, it appears to be a swarm insects of some kind.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by samuel1990

I can see that being a transformer blowing up, as was suggested in the link. It caused this similar shape in Chicago:

My first thought though was a dimensional anomaly.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:16 AM
link   
From your source:

Our guess? It was a transformer blowing up. And no, not Optimus Prime, an electrical box transformer. A similar incident occured in Chicago last year and was the result of an electrical fault causing an electrical box to blow up and make the distinctive ring in the sky.

It's an option to consider.

Oh darn, to late again.

edit on 15/4/14 by D.Wolf because: to say "damn, too late!" in a political correct way.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by eManym

I considered that as well- possibly lots of birds in the distance but as another poster has just pointed out it looks like a blown transformer.
OH and the rest of the news article states that that is what they believe it to be. I didn't read that as I was the word transformer and then Optimus Prime so I figured that was some kind of joke... haha.

Jokes on me?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Sorry guys, already posted. Pleases follow the link in the above post to post your comments.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join