It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

View the Blood moon from Multiple Sources (Telescope Networks) and more

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Tonights Blood Moon events will be an amazing sight to see . For those who have cloud cover or just have no way of getting outside tonight, No Problem. Here are some resources to get a great view of this event.

This first resource is one of the best on the Internet, though not very know it is an amazing resource with many points of view from around the planet.
Live Telescope Feeds from people in there own observatories, with scopes ranging from 8 inches to 40 inches or more.
All with live sound and chat allowing for anyone to directly communicate with the operator of the Telescope. Truly Revolutionary Website

1: *Night Skies Network* (NSN)
nightskiesnetwork.com...
No sign up, just “View As a Guest” to get started accessing the many telescopes sure to be active tonight and in the future, when there important events like tonights eclipse.

2: And Next: Space.com's “Complete Sky Watcher's Guide, Eclipse of 2014”
This an excellent guide to understanding each stage of tonight's Lunar Eclipse. This guide has detailed descriptions of each step in the process of this event. Very cool info!
www.space.com... Watchers Guide

3: Another great resource is the Slooh telescope network, located in the Canary Islands, always provide a good view of all the major space events.
slooh.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by OPUFO3257142119

Night Sky's Network

These guys have a telescope viewing the moon.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Thanks for the link, I have two up at this time.

I appreciate it.

P

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I have a great view from my kitchen window, it is about half eclipsed although it is still white in appearance.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I have a fuzzy view . Clouding over here. I don't think the eclipse is until past midnight on the west coast

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Totally clouded over, it cleared a little before midnight as a teaser!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Did anyone get any pictures? Let's try and post some here in this thread, for those who missed it!

top topics

join