learn more

Quit Complaining -- $100K-Plus Earners Pay 72% of Federal Income Taxes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

xuenchen
With all the shouting about raising taxes on the rich you would think the complainers would see what's really going on !!!

It seems oddly enough that individuals making north of $100K are taking the brutal end of the tax-attack.

To the tune of 72% of all the collected Federal income taxes !!!!

These data do not include corporate income taxes, or taxes on capital gains or dividends, or payroll taxes for Social Security and other programs.

But, you need to red it again. 100k and ABOVE. meaning EVERYONE above 100k.

If the greedy rich would pay people more than SCRAPS! then people would have some left over. BUT, they DON'T. Cant get blood from a turnip of money from a SLAVE!

How about we pretend that I am rich. I pay my employees just enough to survive to come back to work tomorrow but NEVER pay them enough to get ahead, then I lose my cash cow, the people doing the work from which I profit.

the rich are saying/doing.." here, I will take ALL the wealth/money that is there. And pay you enough to cover"
1. your food (which I invest in commodities to squeeze every penny back to my pocket from your grocery bill)
2. your housing
a. rent (where I am landlord and squeeze every dollar back into my pocket)
b. mortgage (where I own shares in the bank so I make sure the interest is high to where I get a cut of your money here too, OR I invest in the homebuilder where I get a cut of the that through the over priced house via profit)
3. clothes (I own stocks in the stores and manufacturers of clothes so I make sure we squeeze every penny for our pockets there too)
4. get the picture yet.?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

xuenchen

poloblack
With all due respect OP, one would think that you would be able to see beyond those cooked ass statistics. Hope that you don't keep believing the hype. Between the fv@ked up laws and tax write-off loopholes, get real.

well by all means...

show us all about that.

luv to see it.

reality will show itself when the tax revolts start.

Tax revolt? Again, get real. This whole ''tax'' business is bogus, and you know it. But don't fret, most are just like you and are fine getting the shaft from this corrupt system. We can dance if you wanna.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
If you are trying to make me feel sorry for those poor millionaires and their "tax burden", you failed.

When you consider the amount the wealthy pay in taxes is a small fraction of what they SHOULD be paying, it puts them in an even worse light. Especially when you consider that, they rarely actually pay the taxes they are supposed to, after all the tax breaks, deductions, loopholes.

Given that the rich are still living in excessive luxury and still possess a ridiculous share of the wealth despite their "tax burden",, I'll postpone my tears.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
If you are trying to make me feel sorry for those poor millionaires and their "tax burden", you failed.

When you consider the amount the wealthy pay in taxes is a small fraction of what they SHOULD be paying, it puts them in an even worse light. Especially when you consider that, they rarely actually pay the taxes they are supposed to, after all the tax breaks, deductions, loopholes.

Given that the rich are still living in excessive luxury and still possess a ridiculous share of the wealth despite their "tax burden",, I'll postpone my tears.
Thank you, Skadi!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
All income tax goes to the federal reserve. All of it. Not a single cent of income tax goes to any services whatsoever. It's all just a giant racket.

Here is an excerpt from the Congressional Grace Commission Report. The entire report can be read from a PDF document provided at the link below.

100 percent of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the federal debt and by federal government contributions to transfer payments. In other words, all individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services that taxpayers expect from their government.

digittallibrary

No income tax goes to fund any services whatsoever, like funding the government, schools, infrastructure, military, social security, Welfare, medicare, etc. It all goes to federal reserve shareholders that create debt paper out of nothing and charge us interest on the notes. It's a control mechanism and abject slavery.
edit on 04America/Chicago30pm2014-04-14T23:58:07-05:00201404America/Chicago30 by METACOMET because: fxlnk

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

Well you mean to tell people that YOU think you are better than somebody else when they paid more for the same sidewalk you walk on ?

And then have the absolute *Gall* to sneer at them and curse them out for taking all that advice about getting a college degree and then a job that pays well ?

And at the same time think you have some kind of divine right to get a free doughnut when they have pay for it ?

All because of what?

Pretty lofty isn't it.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

do we even need to post the productivity/compensation over the decades? wages stagnant for 40 years, yet profits THROUGH THE ROOF!

those generous rich make MILLIONS from the labor of other people.
yet the pay someone $12/hr in 2014 ffs!, $12 x 40 hours = $480/week
when gasoline is $4/gallon (avg drive to work 22mi), food is $500/mo for a family, rent is $800, health ins $300 etc.. add JUST those things up.
$8/day for gas times 5 days a week = $40/wk= $160/mo

$480 = $1920/mo - $500 - $800 -$160 - $300 = $160 month left over after food, rent, health ins, gas to work. Now add in clothes, hygiene supplies, car and its maint, etc.

those poor rich,
with their BIGGER houses, NEWER cars, BETTER food, BIGGER bank accounts, cool vacations, weekend fun money, etc
edit on 15-4-2014 by HanzHenry because: (no reason given)
edit on 15-4-2014 by HanzHenry because: bb
edit on 15-4-2014 by HanzHenry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

And that's according to who's majestic definitions again ?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   

METACOMET
All income tax goes to the federal reserve. All of it. Not a single cent of income tax goes to any services whatsoever. It's all just a giant racket.

Here is an excerpt from the Congressional Grace Commission Report. The entire report can be read from a PDF document provided at the link below.

100 percent of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the federal debt and by federal government contributions to transfer payments. In other words, all individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services that taxpayers expect from their government.

digittallibrary

No income tax goes to fund any services whatsoever, like funding the government, schools, infrastructure, military, social security, Welfare, medicare, etc. It all goes to federal reserve shareholders that create debt paper out of nothing and charge us interest on the notes. It's a control mechanism and abject slavery.
edit on 04America/Chicago30pm2014-04-14T23:58:07-05:00201404America/Chicago30 by METACOMET because: fxlnk
And a BIG thank you to you, METACOMET!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Sounds more like gleaming jealousy doesn't it?

Now those very same people are watching you criticize them.

What do ya think they will think and do now?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

xuenchen

Well you mean to tell people that YOU think you are better than somebody else

No, the rich think THEY are better than somebody else! they think they deserve MORE money than 90% of Americans.

HOW thick

People in MANSIONS complaining that there SLAVES aren't paying enough!! how RICH,

you should really advise people to bring their rubber boots and a mask in this thread OP, perhaps a spare shovel too!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I don't care how you slice, cut, divide or take it. Personal income tax is completely absurd and it is one of the many downfalls to our society.

To tax a working mans blood, sweat, and tears is wrong.

I don't even know why they call it earnings, because it is actually what they ALLOW you to have.

The "f"ing system is completely broken and there is no fix with the current system.

I love it when people say, "well this is how we pay for things". Seriously, wtf are people so blind to the ignorant state in which our government is throwing money down the toilet. We paid for the bankers, Israel, Egypt, every other damned countries handouts, ignorant studies that do nothing to benefit us, FBI, CIA, Homeland Security, NSA( why in the hell do we have so many government agencies that do basically the same exact thing?) The amount of spending is just plain insane.

I mean come on, blame the frigging poor. It always seems to work.

We need a better way of doing things, but it will never happen because of BS bickering and no balls to back it up.

It is complete robbery, the whole "f"ing setup.

edit on 15-4-2014 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

That makes sense.

Good post.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   

xuenchen

Who cares what the hell they think? And jealousy has nothing to do with anything! That's classic. Let 'em watch. They're watching anyway. A coward dies a thousand deaths...you know the rest.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

If you need definition on this, you are truly blind and mathematically challenged.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Good post.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by poloblack

Don't you love it when they seem to believe our outrage with the current bogus system stems from "jealousy"? Their narrow, limited understanding of everything shows.

I do not envy the rich. The pursuit of wealth and flaunting excess never held much value in my eyes. What I want is for wealth to stop being used as a weapon against the rest of us. And for the rich to simply pay their fair share into a system the has greatly benefited them more than anyone else.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:21 AM
link   

poloblack

xuenchen

Who cares what the hell they think? And jealousy has nothing to do with anything! That's classic. Let 'em watch. They're watching anyway. A coward dies a thousand deaths...you know the rest.

And just what do you propose to do when they cut it all off?

Get by on your good looks or something like that?

Or would be you happy to plunder something else that can support everything.

Where's the pride at anyway?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
reply to post by xuenchen

If you need definition on this, you are truly blind and mathematically challenged.

I never claimed to be either one.

What exactly is the point of that?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Where I get lost is how their "share" is greater than everyone else's. And do the poor have no share at all?

You seem to want them to pay 70%-90% of their income as their share but then you want them to have no additional benefits to go along with that sacrifice.

Would you be willing to give up 70-90% of your income for no return?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join