It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Best Bundy Ranch Video I've see to date

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I just saw this today. I like Storm Clouds Gatherings news reporting but that's just my personal opinion. What he covers in this video is a good breakdown of all the false reports being circulated as well as the real information that was being deleted all over the internet. I strongly agree with his message and I think that here at ATS it will hit right at home.

Sorry but don't know how to imbed youtube vids yet so bear with me...

I couldn't embed the video so thank you Slayer. His website is

www.sgcnews.com

He's got some great videos.
edit on 14-4-2014 by myartisstrong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by myartisstrong

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Dude thanks
Nice Avy

reply to post by SLAYER69

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Well presented and informative.

Maybe now the people will see that they truly can fight back.

Thank you!

Peace

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by myartisstrong

Excellent video, very well done.

I recognize the voice and his perspectives and principles are consistent. He ties it together perfectly towards the end. The American people should have been pissed a long time ago.

So Alex Jones was correct.

My question is, will the Left, the liberals, the Democrats, condemn their own? While I'm no fan of the Republicans, they constantly call out those who they see as liars and corrupt.

Will you finally stop the constant lobbying for "your side" and do whats morally right?

Lets see.

edit on 14-4-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Good strong video that hopes to cut away a lot of the misconception that is being used by government and other shills to muddy the water.

It makes a lot important points and may even help.

This is about greed and big business directing Government Agencies.

P

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Alright, this may seem like a pain, but can someone sum up this Bundy Ranch situation for me real fast? Been seeing a lot of it lately and haven't really had the time to dive into it.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Add this on the list for those saying that the people there were going to use women as shields..

I also have to same questions as he does...

scgnews.com...
There is something much deeper brewing under the surface in the United States. This showdown was just a catalyst.

It wasn't the greatest atrocity of the decade or even of the year. I wish people had felt this moved by the NSA's domestic spying program, or the secret kill list, or the drone program, or the Libyan war, or the Iraq war or the Afghan war. I wish people had been activated by something bigger than the plight of a cattle rancher.

Why this event.. There have been others like it but nothing like this has ever happened.. Why is this event special.. I want to know what made these people think this Clide Bundy guy was worth dying for.. I want to know what drove these people to go down there and defend this guy.. With all the things that happened in the last say 15 yrs I would say the American Public should be pissed and rightfully so.
edit on 4/14/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/14/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Why this event.. There have been others like it but nothing like this has ever happened.. Why is this event special.. I want to know what made these people think this Clide Bundy guy was worth dying for.. I want to know what drove these people to go down there and defend this guy.. With all the things that happened in the last say 15 yrs I would say the American Public should be pissed and rightfully so

The tipping point has been reached.

In the past the term 'Militia' had negative connotations. It was a bunch of idiots running around with anti government messages.

People are waking up. More and more people are seeing the Government for what it is, on the world stage and at home. The more people that are awake, the more are helped to wake up, and this cascades like a stampede. One animal gets spooked, then three, then forty and suddenly, the whole heard is thundering along.

So it is in the here and now. People are switching from the attitude of 'who cares' to 'we care!'

It will only get worse (well, better IMHO) from here on in. The Internet is a great thing! People want change. Your Government will not change and therefore, We The People, have little choice left.

P

top topics

join