It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood Moon - Live Feed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
CNN article with an additional live video feed from Griffith Observatory in Los Angeles here. Steady feed of the eclipse with some pretty good musical accompaniment. I was checking it out when I found this thread, so I thought I'd post it here as a backup to the feed in the OP.

The sky is too cloudy tonight to be able to see this eclipse from here, dammit. I'm old enough that I've seen a few, but I never get tired of them.

edit on 4/15/14 by BuzzCory because: Grammar

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Good thing my bathroom break woke me LOL to see something never seen until today. It is now 3:35 NW Kansas and very clear skys! Even has to wake the roomie on this one, don't wake the beast if you don't need too!

Starting to come out of it now, must mean the IRS people are getting up for todays cash flow! Yuck, fish! All is Good! While your out might as well feed any strays; just in case!

Peace

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmikDebris

It was so pretty. I watched the whole thing. I have never seen a blood moon before. Nothing like an eclipse and a glass of red wine.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
hey what about us here in asia and oz's side of the world?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Too many clouds.
I stayed up wayyyy past my bedtime to watch it too, lol!

2nd

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I woke up 4am, when i looks to the sky, it's full of clouds xD
edit on 4~15~2014 by Aeboro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
My pictures didn't do it justice, other pictures faired better but not as much to actually seeing it and with good equipment. While looking around locally I did find a nice gallery from different places. One of the many, but overall seeing it was an experience. If you missed this Tetrad, the next one is Oct 8th of this year.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join