It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bundy Militia Used Women As Human Shields

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Stormdancer777
It has probably been mentioned, but my guess is most militia have been infiltrated by the government.

carry on

Yes and sadly conspiracy websites also. *sigh*

As I started catching up on this thread I noticed a lot of people griping how there used to be discussion on here and now its all about picking sides.

Well something tells me it has to do with this:

“‘The new law would give sweeping powers to the government to push television, radio, newspaper, and social media onto the U.S. public. “It removes the protection for Americans,’ says a Pentagon official who is concerned about the law. ‘It removes oversight from the people who want to put out this information. There are no checks and balances. No one knows if the information is accurate, partially accurate, or entirely false.’”

truthstreammedia.com...

Which of course gives them carte blanche to be on sites like here attempting to stir public opinion. Worse yet, there budget to do so well exceeds there opposition. We aren't disagreeing with fellow citizens half the time, we are arguing with paid and trained propagandists.
edit on 15-4-2014 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Why are you trying to censor me by telling me to shut up?

You think I need to be silenced for pointing out that singling out women and placing them on the front line while the men cower behind them??

And you're a woman?

Wouldn't you want these 'men' standing BESIDE YOU, not BEHIND you???

edit on 15-4-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
doesn't it seem as if the whole issue is really about the inability of people to put themselves in the shoes of others?
how would you feel if ____________ (fill in the blank) happened to you or yours? the problem is a matter of human compassion. why should moms feel as if they have to go to such extremes? that's the real question here.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

AlphaHawk
reply to post by undo

Why are you trying to censor me by telling me to shut up?

You think I need to be silenced for pointing out that singling out women and placing them on the front line while the men cower behind them??

And you're a woman?

Wouldn't you want these 'men' standing BESIDE YOU, not BEHIND you???

of course, and there's really no excuse for the guy suggesting it in the first place because it takes the real bravery many women would exhibit in such a situation and turns it into a political hot potato so that american women, particularly moms and wives, can be viewed as insane, when in reality, they would just be reacting as any wife/mother would who actually loves her family.

edit on 15-4-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

We aren't disagreeing with fellow citizens half the time, we are arguing with paid and trained propagandists.

I don't doubt it.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
How does anyone here know that they weren't "strategizing" with the Ladies...
& how does anyone here know that it wasn't a Lady that put forth the proposition...
& how does anyone here know that the Men are cowards because of a strategy...
& how does anyone here know anything about the cause and process unless they've spent time with these Men & Women...
& how does anyone here know that the Women are not the Brains of the operation...
& how does anyone here know that if shots start raining on the Women of the frontline that the Men will not instantly trade shots back...

& how does anyone here not realise I don't need any of these answered because none of you know just like myself!!!

Peace Everybody!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
By the way...
Android... I don't know whether to laugh or not at your tactic of throwing a Cat amongst the Pigeons & then pissing off amidst the Aftermath!!!
edit on 15-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!!!

edit on 15-4-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
bundy needs to stop this before people get hurt. that's my first thought on it.
and the government, who is supposed to be more intelligent, logical, compassionate and considerate than its citizens,
needs to grow the f up and stop with all the psychological warfare.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

CharlieSpeirs
How does anyone here know that they weren't "strategizing" with the Ladies...
& how does anyone here know that it wasn't a Lady that put forth the proposition...
& how does anyone here know that the Men are cowards because of a strategy...
& how does anyone here know anything about the cause and process unless they've spent time with these Men & Women...
& how does anyone here know that the Women are not the Brains of the operation...
& how does anyone here know that if shots start raining on the Women of the frontline that the Men will not instantly trade shots back...

& how does anyone here not realise I don't need any of these answered because none of you know just like myself!!!

Peace Everybody!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CharlieSpeirs

The sheriff can answer some of those for you..

"To show the world how ruthless these people are, women needed to be the first ones shot."

I would have put my wife and daughters there and I would be screaming bloody murder to watch them die"

I'm not afraid to die here, but the best ploy would be to have women at the front"

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Appreciate the info you shared pal, but it doesn't answer any of my questions...
Simply because the Sheriff is not a spokesman for the Women on the Ranch!!!
When the Women come out and say "help they're forcing us to stand here", I'll look at this differently!!!
Until then it's a Media spin job!!!

Peace Alpha!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
for the people who want a revolution and the busting of the american oil dollar hegemony, don't worry, as soon as we get a republican in the white house, the dems will finish the job by nit picking at every single solitary thing that any repub does wrong, just as the repubs have been doing to dems for the last 7 years. and i don't doubt, the banksters will choose that exact moment to pull the rug on the american dollar. the repubs will call for assistance, and the un will march in and kill us all, saving the banksters trillions of dollars of debts owed to the american people and gov assistance programs.

thanks alot guys.

you fuss and fume over women being put up front, but sit vote in our demise at every turn. you argue in favor of women's rights then argue in favor of enslaving the whole damn country. to save you all from me launching into a diatribe that would likely make me feel guilty for being a grumpy old woman, i will say only this:

really, what an awesome way to defend your women and children.

pfft.

edit on 15-4-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

The sheriff put forward the proposition and is the brains behind it.

Two questions answered.

He said it himself. No media spin.

Thanks for ignorantly fobbing me off by calling his own words as media spin.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I listed to the audio clip of Ben Swann's show where the sheriff did admit to doing that. However, the women were willing participants, so don't leave that out of the story in an attempt to make these patriots out to be some bad guys. The BLM and whatever other feds that were there shouldn't have been in the first place. A military-style show of force like this over some cows? Really? I don't care if Bundy hasn't paid his "grazing fees", it doesn't warrant this kind of response.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

you fuss and fume over women being put up front, but sit vote in our demise at every turn. you argue in favor of women's rights then argue in favor of enslaving the whole damn country. to save you all from me launching into a diatribe that would likely make me feel guilty for being a grumpy old woman, i will say only this":

really, what an awesome way to defend your women and children.

pfft.

Indeed.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

AlphaHawk

The sheriff put forward the proposition.

He said it himself. No media spin.

don't ya get it, it doesn't matter. women would do it anyway, with or without your permission. it's their husbands and sons. good grief, you're beating a dead horse.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Was the OP banned? I'm not really sure of how that works here. If so, that's concerning... s/he shared information that proved to be nearly correct and was attacked throughout this thread because of the source in the OP.

Folks, we find sources all over the place. Some sources are obscure, some are mainstream. Some sources are from organizations you personally agree with, while others might organizations that you do not. This, in itself, does not falsify a claim. Some sources have more trustworthiness than others, due to consistency and accuracy. One of the first things you want to in researching something, whether for science or otherwise, is find supporting information at other sources on a particular aspect. Accusing a particular source of distortion could have merit - bias against particular subjects is a good reason to distrust a source - but to dismiss a claim outright needs either a lack of supporting information or conflicting information.

Video evidence to validate the claim in the OP is found later in this very thread... so it seems that all of the naysayers were mistaken. While your opinions may differ on how bad or not bad the remarks were, they did happen - even if you may or may not dislike the source.
edit on 12Tue, 15 Apr 2014 12:08:09 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago4 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

You want me to shut up, I'm beating a dead horse..

How would you feel if I pissed all over something your passionate about?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
2nd Mod Note

Getting too personal with fellow members will not be allowed. Please be tactfully civil.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Greven

correct. and you have to ask yourself, why the flip did that guy say that? is he trying to characterize american women as victims of their own husbands and crazy to boot? while they are being shot by the actual government?

that is just flat out psychological warfare.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join