It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bundy Militia Used Women As Human Shields

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

It's a Bull# tactic.

It's one thing to fight side by side with the one you love... it's quite another to hope they kill the one you supposedly love on tv in order to further your cause..

One is right... the other is #ing sick.

edit on 15-4-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

link   

AlphaHawk
reply to post by beezzer

And that tactic sickens me.

It doesn't bother me if a woman wants to take up arms and stand at the front, that's not my issue, and if that's what you thought was my issue, I apologise, maybe I wasn't clear enough?

My issue is the tactic of putting women there alone, even willingly, is cowardly and disgusting.

edit on 15-4-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

So how many women were forced to do this?

Just curious.

Do you have a number?

link   

OpinionatedB
reply to post by beezzer

It's a Bull# tactic.

It's one thing to fight side by side with the one you love... it's quite another to hope they kill the one you supposedly love on tv in order to further your cause..

If my husband did that to me I would divorce him in a heartbeat and leave his ass in the dust.

What if you volunteered?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

AlphaHawk
reply to post by beezzer

And that tactic sickens me.

It doesn't bother me if a woman wants to take up arms and stand at the front, that's not my issue, and if that's what you thought was my issue, I apologise, maybe I wasn't clear enough?

My issue is the tactic of putting women there alone, even willingly, is cowardly and disgusting.

I agree, but we're going up against the most powerful, and the most dangerous threat to humanity next to a natural disaster, and if everyone's happy I'll be damned if I'm going to listen to said threat's demands that we fight against one another in its best interest. They had the chance to back down and prevent unneeded deaths, but government forces are pushing these people to their breaking points. They're doing this reluctantly and regretfully, because they feel they have no other choice. There was sorrow and pain in that man's voice. But if we fall back into this perpetual cycle of fighting against one another instead of the government, via this diversionary tactic and disinformation, rather than uniting against a much greater threat that has the potential to destroy the human race and the planet upon which we live, they've already won.
United we stand.
Divided we fall.
Together we're unstoppable.
edit on 15-4-2014 by Davian because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I would really hope that my husband would say "if we die we die together, but you ain't standing in front of me." If I did happen to be that insane.
edit on 15-4-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

At this point the cause just isn't right any more...and the people in it are insane. Just insane.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

thisguyrighthere
Wait, wait, wait.

Lets say everything is true. Women were used as human shields. Okay.

So that makes the Bundy folk the monsters? Who has their guns pointed at the women?

Exactly. Who would think that the federal government would have any hesitation about shooting women and children? Maybe someone who hasn't been paying attention for the last couple of decades? They would gun down the men in the back, send steroid abusing LEOs to beat the women to death with nightsticks, and drone strike the children. Send any survivors to Gitmo for a lifetime of torture.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

AlphaHawk
reply to post by tsingtao

Why is it, and I've tried to already explain this, why is it that it's so black and white?

You guys automatically assume, because I've made my opinion clear on the militia using women to gain sympathy and support (that's all it is, it's an attempt to get people to go "omg, look at what the evil government did, they gunned down women!"), that I must side with what the government is doing.

I don't. And I've stated as much on why they chose such a heavy armed response in other threads.

why the hell would the gov even think of shooting unarmed women?

did obama have some drones in the air?

nevada isn't iran. or 80's china.

if they did, it would have been a disaster for obama and holder.
holder, i should have known!

how dare they treat him and obama like that!! (white congress)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

beezzer

OpinionatedB
reply to post by beezzer

It's a Bull# tactic.

If my husband did that to me I would divorce him in a heartbeat and leave his ass in the dust.

What if you volunteered?

I'd knock her ass out and carry her away. Clearly she would not be in her right mind, and my job is to protect her - even from herself, if need be.

My job is NOT to allow her to become a soundbite on the evening news.

Besides - someone HAS to be left to serve the coffee for the men who are playing cards and sitting this one out while the boys hide behind momma's aprons. You don't think that coffee is gonna make itself, do you?

edit on 2014/4/15 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
And believe me, my viewpoint hasn't changed. We need to be more worried about the government than the militia because when it comes down to it the government will be the ones busting down your door, and taking you to a FEMA f--king camp and they're the ones that have the 7,000+ nuclear weapons capable of rendering all life on Earth extinct.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

OpinionatedB
reply to post by beezzer

At this point the cause just isn't right any more...and the people in it are insane. Just insane.

I'm afraid we are going to have to disagree at some point.

I think the fight is just.

I believe the cause is just.

This diversion, this topic has taken the focus off WHY they are there to begin with.

I've done damage by even participating in this discussion and not discussing on the facts of why anyone is there to begin with.

So I will take my leave, and humbly bow out on this diversionary topic.

Kindest regards,

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I'd knock her ass out and carry her away. Clearly she would not be in her right mind, and my job is to protect her - even from herself, if need be.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I doubt any were forced, as it didn't eventuate, so we can't speculate, but I'm sure there would be some protesting it if they tried to implement it. You know, people pointing out that they should stand together as one and all that.

I really don't know how I can't explain myself further, and I'm trying to work out if what you're getting at is that you're happy to send the women out the front while you cower behind them, is that really how you feel?

You'd rather be a coward and let the women get shot down first than stand with them, together?

Surely not, but it's quickly becoming the only conclusion I can come up with.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Olivine
All of you who keep repeating that the BLM response was heavy handed, just to collect grazing fees are incorrect.
The BLM response was heavy handed and mismanaged, but it wasn't only about fees.

The BLM is mandated by Congress to:

To sustain the health, diversity, and productivity of America’s public lands for the use and enjoyment of present and future generations.

The BLM’s multiple-use mission, set forth in the Federal Land Policy and Management Act of 1976, mandates that we manage public land resources for a variety of uses, such as energy development, livestock grazing, recreation, and timber harvesting, while protecting a wide array of natural, cultural, and historical resources, many of which are found in the BLM's 27 million-acre National Landscape Conservation System.

They have to balance all of these sometimes competing activities--not an easy task. So, the action was about removing the trespass cattle from the land to limit further damage to the ecosystem--not just collecting on a debt.

Back on topic. The women involved in the standoff most assuredly stood willingly, whether at the front, middle or back of the lines.
The strategizing if true, to have them in front purposefully to garner sympathy if the situation turned violent, is completely disgusting.
edit on 4/15/2014 by Olivine because: My pennies worth, backed by the full faith and credit of the US govt, lol.

sounds like the climate change argument.
the cattle have been there for 100's of years.

the turtles too.

lol. now the gov is killing them.

turtle stompin' cows!! lol!!

maybe the cows eat them? lol!

yum!

link   
I think it is laughable that the very people that champion women's rights and equality apparently think that in this case....
they should be home baking cookies!

edit on bu302014-04-15T08:00:18-05:0008America/ChicagoTue, 15 Apr 2014 08:00:18 -05008u14 by butcherguy because: to add ha ha laughy faces.

link   

AlphaHawk
reply to post by beezzer

I doubt any were forced, as it didn't eventuate, so we can't speculate, but I'm sure there would be some protesting it if they tried to implement it. You know, people pointing out that they should stand together as one and all that.

I really don't know how I can't explain myself further, and I'm trying to work out if what you're getting at is that you're happy to send the women out the front while you cower behind them, is that really how you feel?

You'd rather be a coward and let the women get shot down first than stand with them, together?

Surely not, but it's quickly becoming the only conclusion I can come up with.

If that is your conclusion, then you've missed more than I can even begin to teach.

*sigh*

Now the meme is going to be that the militia are cowards.

The government would be so PROUD of you!

link   

Davian

Too bad.

It is what it is, and I am who I am.

It's for the children.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Besides - someone HAS to be left to sere the coffee for the men who are playing cards and sitting this one out while the boys hide behind momma's aprons. You don't think that coffee is gonna make itself, do you?

I can't even begin to describe the hypocrisy propelling itself at fifty zillion to the cuol of googolplex from yourself right now...

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tsingtao

Who said anything about unarmed women?

I don't understand your post. How did you get three stars for it?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

butcherguy
I think it is laughable that the very people that champion women's rights and equality apparently think that in this case....
they should be home baking cookies!

edit on bu302014-04-15T08:00:18-05:0008America/ChicagoTue, 15 Apr 2014 08:00:18 -05008u14 by butcherguy because: to add ha ha laughy faces.

This.

This conversation and topic have gone beyond full retard, they've split the retard atom and propelled themself at 4,784,205,604 cubed to the retard power into a retard hole.

I think I'm with beezzer on this one. Peace out hooligans!

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join