It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Bundy Militia Used Women As Human Shields

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:44 PM
I can't believe the bias and horrid spin of such rampant disinformation, actually trying to legitimize armed, militarized government assault takeover of American land backed by ultra-wealthy Chinese and other off-shore multinational corporate assets against everyday, common working-class American citizens, by hot-headedly, brashly and blindly claiming, with no proof and only a contradictory source to aid you, that said people killed women by forcibly using them as human shields.

THIS is a human shield being used by an IDF member:

Pathetic. You're going to need to try harder than that if you wanna maintain credibility for you and your shills, and the governments you work for. Peace.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:46 PM
reply to post by Android616

Yup...Rumor also has it they will use desert tortoises as shields. You know, the exact ones that the government is planning to murder anyway end of this year...

edit on 14-4-2014 by Kurius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:46 PM
I watched some vids and I didn't notice. If its true and the women were first, then give them some credit, they were brave women and a woman is just as or more brave than a man. I like the idea of women running the world, the only thing wrong with lots of women is that they hate other women for womanly reasons. These Nevada women sound tough and down with liberty, hats off to em !

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:47 PM
I don't believe women are without free will.

These threads are a bummer.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:57 PM
From wikipedia:

Daily Kos /ˈkoʊs/ is an American political blog that publishes news and opinions from a liberal point of view. It functions as a discussion forum and group blog for a variety of netroots activists whose efforts are primarily directed toward influencing and strengthening the Democratic Party with a particular focus on progressive policies and candidates. Additionally, the site features a participatory political encyclopedia ("DKosopedia"), glossaries, and other content.

Consider the source: Anti-gun fanatics.
edit on 14-4-2014 by ScientiaFortisDefendit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:09 PM
Nice try---it may have even worked on some people---this effort of yours to divide and demonize.
You can bet there will be women on the front lines to face the alphabet agencies' goons.
There's a whole mess of us old women out here who have everlasting memories of seeing our fellow students shot down by the National Guard on a college campus.
We know the story of the American Indian Movement because we've heard both sides of the story of Wounded Knee. We know that the US Federal government has a long line of abuses in its history and we made up our minds a long time ago to do all without our puny human power to defeat the over-reaching feds.
We saw what happened to Martin Luther King Jr. and Bobby Kennedy when they tried to make major changes in society working inside the system.
We listened when people like Abbie Hoffman said, "Keep one foot in the voting booth and one foot in the street." when asked how to best protect our liberty. In order to do that, you must know what is going on in both camps, whose name is on that ballot and why it is there. You must also know what is going on in the streets and for that you must become an active citizen of your community.
Above all, find areas of agreement in your discussions, as in this one we all agree that the government has over-reacted to a civil matter and seems to have provoked an unexpected response on the part of folks in this county and state.
For those who believe that freedom is more precious than human life, there will be a place for you at the front of line. For those who do not feel they could give up their life for freedom nor could they kill another in defense of freedom, there's a place for you out of the combat zone. If we allow ourselves to be divided over silly sexist issues spouted by MSM prostitutes, we are well and truly defeated.
The sheriff said he would use a common tactic of protest marchers. I've been in enough to know. Put your most famous or active people on the front line. They probably know how to deal with cops. Women are usually better at it than men. Older women with canes are great! You can easily see who the bullies are, who you need to watch, from their reactions to seeing such a spectacle.
Come on, have you never planned and executed a protest? It would be a less-than effective use of time, resources and energy not to plan a strategy that was most effective. The men in the second row and behind are watching the reactions and making their judgement on who could be dangerous.
Come on, people, deny ignorance indeed.
edit on 14-4-2014 by diggindirt because: spelling and clarity

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 11:36 PM
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

So the sources are: Fox News and The Blaze. So what do the above posters who claimed this is all "spin" have to say now?

That's funny you know you can't trust FOX as a source, thats what some here always say

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 02:50 AM
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yeah FOX are a joke, but it's no FOX saying it, it's a member of the militia.

Anyone defending this have clearly lost all critical and impartial thought.

It may or may not have happened, but to even consider it is sick. Even if the women were armed and able to defend themselves, it doesn't matter. They specifically said women at the be the first killed.

Great attitude!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:03 AM
reply to post by Davian

Correct, your image shows clearly the use of a human shield.

The definition of human shield on states..

human shield

a person or group of people located or intentionally placed in a potential line of fire or in an area likely to be attacked.

Are you denying that the ex sheriff had said one of their strategies would be to intentionally place a group of people, in this case, women, in a potential line of fire?

You can call it disinfo if you like, whatever you need to make you sleep at night, but you just defended the use of women as human shields.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:07 AM
Yeah right.. like he doesn't know the government will shoot women and children. They dont even have to be up front.

Read about ruby ridge and Waco. All women and kids killed at waco and child and mother shot first at ruby ridge. Wouldn't be great human shields.

Considering the lies regarding this stand off (tortoises LOLOLOLOL).

Id say this is propaganda.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:35 AM
I was not going to touch this issue till I saw this.... Women at the front of the line so they get killed first . wow man I don't even know where to start . Think I will start with really surprised how many are in support of this tactic and how many are flaming the op for bringing the story to our attention . Bundy and friends are nothing but a bunch of cowards supporting a deadbeat who thinks he is above the law . He had how many years to get his stupid cattle off that land but didn't.

China this China that am I confused does Bundy own that land , if not than whoever owns it can do what ever they please with it maybe make some money and not allow a freeloader take away how many fulltime jobs just some some guy can freeload with his cows instead of buying land to let his cows graze .

Really this is what people are actually rallying behind but when banks are robbing the country blind footing the bill to your kids with taxes to bail them out and the people who rallied around occupy wall street where mocked .

Cowards picking fights and hiding behind their wives and they rally lol wow

This sucker took on the Chinese army and didn't need to stand behind his wife you people should be ashamed

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:12 AM
Funny how the Fox haters use a Fox News source to back up a claim....

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:21 AM
reply to post by HomerinNC

That might be a fair point if the guy wasn't standing in front of a camera saying what he said.

If it was FOX news just saying it without any verification, then I'd agree with you.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:22 AM
I don't see them as shields, they weren't forced up there. Most probably volunteered

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 04:45 AM
so let me get this straight, americans male or female, standing up to THE AMERICAN gov, willing to fight for something, are wrong in some way?

is that what i am hearing?

the women were a good move. imo.

yeah, "obama and reid shoot down 20 women in stand off!"

nice, huh?

no problem for the left, right? it's their fault for not paying the fee.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:13 AM
"Bundy Militia Used Women As Human Shields"

Well thanks for telling me that I cannot beleive my own eyes and I will get some new glasses as soon as i can.

You don't think these "Woman" have a right to demonstrate and if any Shields were to be used then it would be little kids with moothers too.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:23 AM
reply to post by HomerinNC

Yes, and its the reason our government has gotten away with all of the inhuman, monstrous crimes that it has in the past 20 years.
Illegal invasion of Iraq.
Illegal intervention in Libya.
Coup launched in Ecuador
Dropping DEPLETED URANIUM over 3 different countries killing THOUSANDS and maiming many more.
And launching a MANHUNT for the one who exposed them.
Now, they're going after our guns, our rights, and our LAND.

And people are getting worked up because somebody can't see a spin for what it is. You honestly think someone who is standing up for the little people, against the SAME PEOPLE WHO DEFEND NATIONS THAT USE HUMAN SHIELDS DAILY would... I MEAN SERIOUSLY! COME ON! Maybe I'm getting a bit worked up but stupid people really piss me off. EVERY SINGLE TIME someone stands up to the government, WHEN WAS SOMEONE WHO STOOD UP TO THEM *NOT* HAD THEIR MOTIVES TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT?

Who was it that decided to label everyone that stands against them a terrorist? Who was it that spied on your phone? Forcibly vaccinated your children? And, oh yeah, if you're a truther, like me, SACRIFICED THREE-THOUSAND AMERICAN CITIZENS TO JUSTIFY GLOBAL IMPERIALISM?

I could go on, but I'll just leave this here.

It's the people or the government.
Pick one.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:31 AM

We all have to ask ourselves........What is the real truth and who is feeding us lies. What if the PTB wanted to undermine the militia movement how would they sell something like that?

Maybe they would plant people and have them do and say things that would be an instant turn off for masses. The truth is so hard to see today under all the layers of lies and the lairs telling them.
edit on 15-4-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:35 AM
reply to post by Davian

yeah, just go on and on till you get to where ever you're going.

some stuff i could agree with, tho.

edit on 3014384530am2014 by tsingtao because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:41 AM

Maybe they would plant people and have them do and say things that would be an instant turn off for masses. The truth is so hard to see today under all the layers of lies and the lairs telling them.
edit on 15-4-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

I feel like I need to make something quite clear to ATS;

It is true that voluntary human shields seek to assist the military efforts of one of the belligerent states, but absent evidence of coercion or state coordination it is difficult to directly attribute their actions to the responsibility of the belligerent state.

So it makes sense there are those out there who would take the man's words out of context and think he was 'forcibly threatening them and using them like disposable equipment, like, well, human shields. As opposed to them voluntarily agreeing to be on the front-lines.

When they start being involved in the following is when we need to be worried, and begin sanctions against them;

Involuntary human shields represent the more common and more criminal abuse of the law. When Saddam Hussein abducted foreign nationals and placed them in the vicinity of military objectives during the First Gulf War in August 1990, the fact that he termed them “special guests” in no way changed the illegality of his actions, which the UN Security Council unanimously condemned.

They have not done this yet, so if you immediately begin trying to discredit their opposition to the government, because MAINSTREAM MEDIA NEWS AGENCIES THAT WORK FOR THEM SAY SO, congratulations, YOU'VE SIDED WITH THE OPPRESSOR.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>