It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bundy Militia Used Women As Human Shields

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Wow, what planet do some of the wingnuts live on, that don't think this happened or call it "spin?"

Oath keeper and Cliven pal Richard Mack said this, in an interview with Fox - which has been doing all it can to stoke the flames hoping for a violent outcome:

“We were actually strategizing to put all the women up at the front,” Mack said in a Fox News clip pulled by The Blaze. “If they are going to start shooting, it’s going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers.”

So the sources are: Fox News and The Blaze. So what do the above posters who claimed this is all "spin" have to say now?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Destinyone
reply to post by Android616

So, I guess you have an issue with women in the military protecting your happy a$$ too...

I'd have insisted on being in the front line.

Des

Women in the military should expect to be put on the front line and be treated as equals. These women hardly signed up for combat they showed up for a protest. In the civilian world the public pretty much expects the men to protect the women because not everyone thinks chivalry is dead.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I wasn't aware of Mack making that statement! I went to the blaze and watched it and it was indeed him making that statement!

I used to respect the man, but not after hearing him say that......

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
LOL

Triple - LOL

The guy in the video said that's what they thought would happen and what people would see on TV..

He never said they were placing women in the line of fire on purpose.

There were a lot of women at the site.

LOL

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Rosinitiate

theantediluvian

I guess you missed the part where it was Fox News interview of Richard Mack. Where he clearly states:

Did you miss the part where he said he was stuck in traffic and didn't get to submit his idea for consideration. Sounds to me he doesn't speak for anyone but himself.

Nope, as a matter of fact, even the otherwise misleading Daily Kos article starts with:

That's right, chickensh*t Teaparty Militia leader, Richard Mack, told Fox News he wanted to use woman as human shields in his effort to help Cliven Bundy's violent violation of a Court order mandating Bundy get his cows off of Federal land.

Richard Mack, told Fox News he wanted to use woman as human shields

...and as I said, the question then becomes: who does Richard Mack actually speak for? The second question is will the organizations that he's affiliated with cut ties with him or even disavow his statement?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
i don't believe a word of that article but that's just my opinion based on the events i saw from their youtube uploads and such. lastly bullets don't discriminate, if violence erupts it doesn't matter if the women are in the front/back/in a tent/meandering about they will be shot too.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
His words were that he was "trying" to....he was...he never said it was the view of everyone...and he never said it happened...he mentions that he was "trying" to and he also mentions he showed up late.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkYouSpeak

He says it straight up - they strategised to put women on the front line as a political move -

However, gut feeling tells me that strategy would not have gone over well with the locals/ranchers, if there is a group still left that believes in chivalry, it's them (as a general rule)

And... having said that, it does not mean that women would not have willingly stood side beside their neighbors/friends/community in protest.
edit on 14-4-2014 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
As others have states, this is simply lies and propaganda to try to discredit those at the Bundy ranch. DailyKos is a known far-left source that is sometimes good, but in situations like this, they will side with the government until there is video of them burning children alive.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

You don't know who Richard Mack is, do you?

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Question 1. Why doesn't the Bundy gang get their own land to ranch on?

Why are the Bundy's dependent on government land and federal land?

I thought Tea Party people claim to not need the Federal support to survive.

Now the Bundies are literally using Federal help to survive and complaining when its taken away.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
edit on 14-4-2014 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

AnIntellectualRedneck
As others have states, this is simply lies and propaganda to try to discredit those at the Bundy ranch. DailyKos is a known far-left source that is sometimes good, but in situations like this, they will side with the government until there is video of them burning children alive.

A right wing source was also linked saying the same thing. And here is the video of Mack saying it on FOX. You've heard of FOX that well known liberal media source.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

" Women were placed up front in case there was a firefight to be shot first. They would be the first to be shot and killed if the conflict got worse. This was well known to anybody who was there. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com... "

That was a Great Idea ! I hear ALL Those PATRIOTIC AMERICAN WOMEN Insisted they be Up Front ! You Go Girls !

GOD BLESS AMERICA !

COMMIES BEWARE !

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
RISE .........
edit on 14-4-2014 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   

cosmicexplorer

22 posts and you come out of the woodwork to tell us this...but have no other thoughts on it prior?

In the countless threads on this topic....this is what brings you out....?
edit on 14-4-2014 by cosmicexplorer because: (no reason given)

It's interesting that Android616 registered on April 14, 2014 and already has 22 post under their belt.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Do we know if they were placed up front or if, by chance of what they believe in, they placed themselves in that situation? Just a curious question to a slanted observation of the situation.

Now if the men were holding them there, in protest and outside their own free-will, I am with you; but that doesn't seem to be given that this claim is coming from a hard-left "read: hard anti-Republican" site. Any site that delves that much into partisan politics shouldn't be trusted; even if it is on your "side" in my opinion. For instance, articles from the Blaze or WND....I would treat the same as your sources in the past few threads such as the DKos and ThinkProgress.....

In my opinion, they are playing people for the fool...but then again, you could be working for them. That is up in the air apparently given the responses you have been met with.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It's not really a problem unless your boys start shooting , right Droid?
edit on 14-4-2014 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

INDEED ........

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It's an obvious spin. I watched the video, and while I don't agree with him, he never intended to use them as 'human shields' as the topic-starter in question claims. What he says, is,

“We were actually strategizing to put all of the women up at the front. If they are going to start shooting, it’s going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers.”
But what the source fails to mention as that these women are members of a militia, trained in combat, and most likely with body armor on. If they aren't wearing body armor its their own damn fault for not thinking tactically in a warfare engagement scenario.

Keep dreaming government shills. You're not going to win.
edit on 14-4-2014 by Davian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join