It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bundy Militia Used Women As Human Shields

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Women were placed up front in case there was a firefight to be shot first. They would be the first to be shot and killed if the conflict got worse. This was well known to anybody who was there.

[url]http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/04/14/1292049/-Chickensh-t-TeaParty-Militia-in-Nevada-Wanted-To-Use-Woman-as-Human-Shields-for-Cliven-Bundy[/u rl]

Militia leader, Richard Mack, told Fox News he wanted to use woman as human shields in his effort to help Cliven Bundy's violent violation of a Court order mandating Bundy get his cows off of Federal land.

This is pretty low and pretty deplorable activity. This is not activity that Americans should be involved in.

"Taliban Insurgency, we understand perhaps a little bit more because of the Taliban. Insurgency is the way they went about systematically understanding how to disrupt and change a person's entire processes. And these Taliban -- is an example of how you go about to change a person from their messaging to their operations to their frontline message. And we need to understand that Insurgency may be required when [dealing with] the other side" ~Rep Pete Sessions, March 2009 to National Journal

edit on 14-4-2014 by Android616 because: (no reason given)

+39 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Android616

Sounds like another Progressive hack piece! I watched the livestream most of the day and saw many other video's and quite frankly the Daily Koz is pathetic for evening trying to be taken seriously with these lies!

+27 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

22 posts and you come out of the woodwork to tell us this...but have no other thoughts on it prior?

In the countless threads on this topic....this is what brings you out....?
edit on 14-4-2014 by cosmicexplorer because: (no reason given)

link   

No offense but without video, this is a tad hard to believe in exact form. Had to be an ulterior reason.

+24 more 
link   
Your headline is totally misleading and dare I say a lie...women were NOT put in the front line.
I suggest you listen to this radio programme where the man himself who suggested it explains WHY he said it

And what is it with quoting some Senator from 2009 about the Taliban got to do with this?...Actually, I don't need an explanation...your headline for this thread tells me enough about your mindset.

Rainbows
Jane

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This article is very easy to debunk.

dailykos

/thread

ETA:

Daily Kos :: News Community Action
www.dailykos.com/‎
Daily Kos
1 hour ago - Daily weblog with political analysis on US current events from a liberal perspective.

edit on 2014/4/14 by Metallicus because: ETA

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Interesting concept indeed.

Can anybody prove this was the intent?

Pics or it didn't happen

Your link is busted I can't see anything !!!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Watch the Benn Swann vid for better a source: Sheriff Mack/ Ben Swann

ETA:
reply to post by angelchemuel

Has it covered.

cosmicexplorer

22 posts and you come out of the woodwork to tell us this...but have no other thoughts on it prior?

In the countless threads on this topic....this is what brings you out....?
edit on 14-4-2014 by cosmicexplorer because: (no reason given)

Yeah isn't that odd? Way for OP title to be out of context too.

edit on 14-4-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

So, I guess you have an issue with women in the military protecting your happy a$$ too...

I'd have insisted on being in the front line.

Des

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   
"Violent violation" what a crock! This is the "vilification of the ranchers," the need for the US government to portray these folks as the "violent right wing" to justify their actions. This always happens. You have to de-humanize the opposition to justify killing them.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The intent of this spin is fairly obvious. E for Effort but no S&F

link   

seeker1963

Sounds like another Progressive hack piece! I watched the livestream most of the day and saw many other video's and quite frankly the Daily Koz is pathetic for evening trying to be taken seriously with these lies!

I guess you missed the part where it was Fox News interview of Richard Mack. Where he clearly states:

We were actually strategizing to put all the women up at the front. If they are going to start shooting, it’s going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers.

Now the question is who does Richard Mack actually speak for? He's well enough known in certain circles. Either way, he's obviously a total POS. The bit about the Taliban insurgency is huuuuugely misleading. While Pete Sessions is also a total POS, he was actually speaking metaphorically about congressional politics and not actual insurgency. Shame on everyone.

edit: here's the video in case anyone doubts that Richard Mack said what he said or that it was taken out of context.

edit on 2014-4-14 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

link   
Comparing them to terrorists and Taliban.

Yeah that could work.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Metallicus
This article is very easy to debunk.

dailykos

/thread

ETA:

Daily Kos :: News Community Action
www.dailykos.com/‎
Daily Kos
1 hour ago - Daily weblog with political analysis on US current events from a liberal perspective.

edit on 2014/4/14 by Metallicus because: ETA

Here is a link from Blaze that says the same thing. The Blaze is far from liberal.
Former Arizona Sheriff Reveals Chilling Strategy to Put Women ‘Up at the Front’ During Bundy Ranch Standoff

If this is true and they planned to do that then these gutless cowards have no place calling themselves a militia because they insult the name.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

You know its from a reputable source when the link says "Chickensh-t-TeaParty-Militia-in-Nevada"

Yep all the signs of a reputable source, lol, no liberal bias or progressive spin.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

theantediluvian

I guess you missed the part where it was Fox News interview of Richard Mack. Where he clearly states:

Did you miss the part where he said he was stuck in traffic and didn't get to submit his idea for consideration. Sounds to me he doesn't speak for anyone but himself.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Ah. Weak material and presentation.

You'd get beat down if you whistled at one of these girls; much less shot at them.

And after the beat down you'd have to face the men.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Thats just some guy spewing out of his mouth. Any one can do that we see plenty of it here everyday. Doesn't make it true though.

(post by beautyndissonance removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Android616
Women were placed up front in case there was a firefight to be shot first. They would be the first to be shot and killed if the conflict got worse. This was well known to anybody who was there.

[url]http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/04/14/1292049/-Chickensh-t-TeaParty-Militia-in-Nevada-Wanted-To-Use-Woman-as-Human-Shields-for-Cliven-Bundy[/u rl]

Militia leader, Richard Mack, told Fox News he wanted to use woman as human shields in his effort to help Cliven Bundy's violent violation of a Court order mandating Bundy get his cows off of Federal land.

This is pretty low and pretty deplorable activity. This is not activity that Americans should be involved in.

"Taliban Insurgency, we understand perhaps a little bit more because of the Taliban. Insurgency is the way they went about systematically understanding how to disrupt and change a person's entire processes. And these Taliban -- is an example of how you go about to change a person from their messaging to their operations to their frontline message. And we need to understand that Insurgency may be required when [dealing with] the other side" ~Rep Pete Sessions, March 2009 to National Journal

edit on 14-4-2014 by Android616 because: (no reason given)

well watching this video i see more men up front than women. and more people just milling about all over the place.
then when they go up to the gate it's just men. so i say your sources is about as worthless a a big pile of steaming dog ____ on a frosty morning.

edit on 14-4-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join