It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

((NEW)) Geoengineering And The Collapse Of Earth 2014. Its worse than you think! A big eye opener.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: mindtricks11

Nerdy boy? Are you 11?

I'll stick to my science until someone with an IQ bigger than that of a grape can show me where the science is wrong.
I am quite sure you won't be able to step up to the plate on that one.

But feel free if you want to be "spittin truth" boi.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

ok, whatever you say. hope you never regret all the effort you put into debunking this, comming to chemtrail forums trying to confuse people, that's just not cool..if its simply lovely contrails then let it be.why bother so much with such an irrelevant subject as contrails ? why would your attention be drawn to this subject if it is soooo ridiculous why even care ? don't spend all that energy trying to show people what condensation is...that sounds more like an agenda at this point
edit on 25-4-2014 by mindtricks11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Yea, your right. I should just let ignorant parents spread ignorant conspiracies to their children so the stupidity will never end. It will be like a cycle of stupid.

Please, whatever you do, never, ever look at the links we provide here. Ever. (I know you won't, I just wanted to be really sure)

Oh, and look out behind you, it's a cloud.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
It's funny, cause in the real world only the ignorant sheep don't believe or even ever thought of chemtrails. only on the internet guys like you can be found...that come up with intricate schemes to try to shut up everyone else. CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL PEOPLE, don't believe these fools ! Peace

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
And bringing up the children card is even more revealing of your nasty agenda. if you really worry about the children then worry about what they are spraying up there.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: seabhac-rua
reply to post by angelchemuel

I've spoken to commercial airline pilots, I've spoken to a senior technician who's company is contracted to the RAF, I've spoken to meteorologists, I've spoken to people who work for environmental watchdog agencies in my country.

Every one them said the same thing about the chemtrail conspiracy......nonsense.

So, either all of these people are lying, which means they are involved, or they're somehow unaware of the biggest operation undertaken by mankind, which involves their professions and thousands of their colleagues.....or the chemtrail conspiracy is nonsense.

You advise looking at the bigger picture? If only chemtrail proponents did exactly that.

Or either you are lying about even speaking to them, your whole post is what you claim to be yet are we to believe you?

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mindtricks11
a reply to: network dude CHEMTRAILS ARE REAL PEOPLE, don't believe these fools ! Peace

I don't know if they are real in having been deployed yet or not, personally. In terms of the narrow definition of coming from the exhaust ports of jet engines in-flight? Less so..I suppose, as that is how some are demanding the discussion be so narrowly defined.

I think the UN and IPCC have openly, repeatedly and very seriously considered distribution of both chemical and mineral substances in the stratosphere or above for the purpose of climate change mitigation. Some of that directly and specifically references the encouragement of cloud formation and much suggest the addition of seeding to those, to create or manipulate where precipitation falls.

A lot of maybe's and if's. I'm the first to say that insisting or demanding a negative (lack of them) must be accepted in a 'settled science' kind of way is absurd and terribly limited in critical thinking.

Heck..this discussion dates wayyyy back here and it's a very valid topic to bat back and forth in our changing times. Maybe we can answer the question as to the extent, if at all, it's done in any routine way.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iwinder

originally posted by: seabhac-rua
reply to post by angelchemuel

I've spoken to commercial airline pilots, I've spoken to a senior technician who's company is contracted to the RAF, I've spoken to meteorologists, I've spoken to people who work for environmental watchdog agencies in my country.

Every one them said the same thing about the chemtrail conspiracy......nonsense.

So, either all of these people are lying, which means they are involved, or they're somehow unaware of the biggest operation undertaken by mankind, which involves their professions and thousands of their colleagues.....or the chemtrail conspiracy is nonsense.

You advise looking at the bigger picture? If only chemtrail proponents did exactly that.

Or either you are lying about even speaking to them, your whole post is what you claim to be yet are we to believe you?

Regards, Iwinder

Interesting tactic. How might it be applied to the post seabhac replied to? Any reason you didn't?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   

And bringing up the children card is even more revealing of your nasty agenda. if you really worry about the children then worry about what they are spraying up there.

Give me a reason to believe they are "spraying" up there. Something that amounts to more than your misunderstanding of what you claim to see.

a reply to: mrthumpy
Wow, thanks man ! you really proved that there is almost no traffic where i live...thanks for that, MUCH more planes are crossing the sky with very distinct flight paths than what you showed me.

Flightradar24 says otherwise. Lisbon, Portugal... right?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000
We can only speculate what it is or if the end goal is in fact just weather modification. As i can't come with any conclusive scientific proof and everyone is asking for this, i will rest my case here... For me, starting to believe in chemtrails is as simple as going outside and look up and breathe in... There is no need to complicate, a change happened in the skies all over the world that anyone would have noticed if they were just a bit more aware. It's sad for me to see so much denial because we are reaching the point where chemtrails are becoming common thing in the sky and no one even noticed the change, so in the future it will just be the new normal landscape in this putrid new world.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

As i can't come with any conclusive scientific proof and everyone is asking for this, i will rest my case here...

Actually, I think that was my whole point. In my personal opinion, you have no need to rest your case anymore than anyone else needs to. It's a conspiracy site our little community of friends is formed around. (Not so little...but you know what I mean). Theory without hard proof is the stock and trade of fleshing out conspiracy and no conspiracy which existed would likely just have the truth laid out for all to find like an 'AH-HA!" moment in a scooby doo cartoon. (laugh)

Heck... I was enjoying reading your stuff. Sorry if I gave the opposite impression.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

A lot of maybe's and if's. I'm the first to say that insisting or demanding a negative (lack of them) must be accepted in a 'settled science' kind of way is absurd and terribly limited in critical thinking.

Like demanding proof that "chemtrails" don't exist? Yeah that is absurd and a logical fail.

As I see it, the general consensus from this side of the trails is that there is no credible evidence that the trails claimed to be "chemtrails" are anything other than contrails. None. OTOH, contrails have existed since we began to fly high enough for them to form. There is no reason to believe they are anything other than just contrails.

If one is suspicious and wants to search for evidence of chemicals being sprayed that's fine. The problem is what is so often presented is no more than "look up". I do look up and all I can see are contrails. Contrails that behave differently at different times, like clouds and the weather do.

Seriously, people who want to panic or cry conspiracy over this need to explain how a "spray" spreads to cover the sky as so many complain about. The scientific explanation shows the increase involves water already in the atmosphere.

Cloud seeding does not produce contrails.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Just think it's about time this particular subject is regarded as truth rather than conspiracy as we can see it happen in front of us...Thanks for the input and enjoying reading my stuff and of course i will keep fighting for the good cause

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Just think it's about time this particular subject is regarded as truth rather than conspiracy as we can see it happen in front of us

What in particular about this particular subject would you like to see regarded as truth?

Sometimes airplanes make clouds, sometimes they don't.

ETA: Do you ever see a plane leaving a trail across the sky but different parts behave differently? Some lengths of the trail persist while one or more segments dissipate before your eyes, but the plane was "spraying" the whole time. What's up with that?

On more than one occasion I've seen two pretty much parallel trails in the sky with a large segment missing from each trail. The missing segments were in about the same area of the sky. Then I saw a third plane come along and "spray" a trail parallel to the other two. I watched with great anticipation as the third continuous trail soon dissipated only in that same area as the first two trails dissipated.

It's the variability in atmospheric conditions, not chemicals.
edit on 25-4-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation
Yes !! Chemical clouds
well said

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
When i have the proof you need i'll give it to you. until then it's of no use arguing.you just wont give me credibility so why bother ? trust your heart and instinct is all i can say. deep down you know it's happening i'm sure..a reply to: DenyObfuscation

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Yes !! Chemical clouds
well said

Great answer. I don't know why people don't take you more seriously.

Where did the chemicals go? Why did all three "chemical clouds" dissipate in the same and only the same area?

Keep looking up though. Maybe one day you'll understand what you see.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
But honestly i don't think you will ever have the proof you're looking for, because the only proof you should need is just outside your window . it will be too late when people realize. until then you can call me crazy and ridicule me. go ahead

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

until then you can call me crazy and ridicule me. go ahead
Never said you were crazy. I think what you refer to as ridicule was simply an appropriate response to your childish ploy.

But honestly i don't think you will ever have the proof you're looking for, because the only proof you should need is just outside your window .
That's the problem. Clouds made by planes are not proof/evidence of "chemtrails". Why would you even think they should be? What IS a "chemtrail" and how do you know?

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Imagine waking up one day and the sky is red. That's the same impact me and many other people felt when suddenly large fleets of airplanes started dropping an anomalous substance in the sky. I cannot clarify you of the contents present in this substance but by logical, observational comparisson to what the sky was like before, the change is tremendous. AND THATS IT ! any more, refer to my other posts and posts by other people and research the web and go outside and really feel it !!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join