It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

((NEW)) Geoengineering And The Collapse Of Earth 2014. Its worse than you think! A big eye opener.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Take'n my ball and go'in home!

Haha I see why! You thought you had a layup didncha!

ETA:

"poke him with a stick and see if he moves"

Every time I hear that now it reminds me of this post www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-4-2014 by DenyObfuscation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Same here in Atlanta. Yesterday was a prime example. I have pics I will upload when I get home.

(Votes tsurfer200h off the island.)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

You people are horrible !

I'm getting a headache from laughing.
edit on Rpm41814v58201400000028 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a a reply to: network dude
reply to: Aloysius the Gaul
a reply to: UNIT76
Alright you guys, enjoy the beating of dead horse randyvs.

Why not just answer the question - it seems a fairly obvious one - cirrus clouds made of ice crystals can last for hours - an contrails are also ice crystals, so why can't they last for hours?

To me it is an obvious answer - contrails CAN last for hours - it takes the right conditions, just like other clouds.

You need to have an answer for this that makes sense or your whole argument is simply wrong - I know you don't like the concept of being wrong - no-one does, but running away when asked the hard questions doesn't change anything, and it certainly doesn't suddenly make you right!

If you don't have an answer then perhaps you should consider that the whole basis cor "chemtrails" is false - and they don't actually exist??
edit on 18-4-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

Why not just answer the question - it seems a fairly obvious one - cirrus clouds made of ice crystals can last for hours - an contrails are also ice crystals, so why can't they last for hours?

I get it now Gaul! And I really didn't present much of an argument.
Not as much as I was looking for answers.

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Fair enough.

It is one of the really frustrating things about this theory - IF it was happening then I'd be dead set against it.....but the supposed evidence turns out to be nonsense like "contrails only last a short time", or miniscule levels of substances in rainwater hat are probably just dust are evidence......well IMO that is disinfo - it hides the possibility that there might be REAL evidence and just confuses people.

And then I (and others) usually get abused for pointing out the "evidence" is rubbish - whereas anyone who was SERIOUS about this would be dismissing it also!

posted on Apr, 18 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   

i just think a contrail/chemtrail has no business persisting & expanding like it does
it's not like that little bit of ice vapor has nowhere to dissipate?
you'll tell me it's to do with altitude & temperature
a persistent contrail
but i've watched plane A right next to plane B and only plane B's contrail lingers.. why?
the way they spread and cover the sky is not natural, there seems to be way too much 'mass' coming out of those trails, it's like a jet of flyspray that somehow billows out to eventually flood an entire room..
all those chemtrails have the characteristic pattern of little spooling rivulets
none of the cirrus clouds do that

i noticed this in your sig,

The central belief of every moron is that he is the victim of a mysterious conspiracy against his common rights and true deserts. -Mencken

..i wonder if that baby was fully informed and consented to having those wires applied to its head?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76

i just think a contrail/chemtrail has no business persisting & expanding like it does
it's not like that little bit of ice vapor has nowhere to dissipate?
you'll tell me it's to do with altitude & temperature
a persistent contrail
but i've watched plane A right next to plane B and only plane B's contrail lingers.. why?

Why not??

Atmospherics are not uniform - look at a partly cloudy sky - some sections have clouds, others do not - because of atmospheric conditions - why should contrails be any different?

Contrails only expand when the air is "supersaturated" - ie it is "holding" more ice than it should - and putting even more ice into it gives that extra ice somewhere to "fall out" of the air onto.

the way they spread and cover the sky is not natural,

Why not?

there seems to be way too much 'mass' coming out of those trails, it's like a jet of flyspray that somehow billows out to eventually flood an entire room..

You might find that facts give better answers to your questions than emotive and irrelevant analogies.

all those chemtrails have the characteristic pattern of little spooling rivulets
none of the cirrus clouds do that

Sounds like you are describing the effects of the aircraft itself making a turbulent wake - that does cause contrails to have shapes that natural cirrus doesn't.

but still doesn't alter the basic facts that contrails are much the same as cirrus.

i noticed this in your sig,

The central belief of every moron is that he is the victim of a mysterious conspiracy against his common rights and true deserts. -Mencken

..i wonder if that baby was fully informed and consented to having those wires applied to its head?

Looks like its mother is perfectly happy with it.

was there some relevance to this sidetrack??

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

So let me see if I have this correct in my head by offering a
declaration.

Yes, there is cloud seeding and governments do engage in weather wars
to some degree. But contrails that are often hypothesized to be " chemtrails"
by many CTs in reality, have nothing to do with any of that. Futher more those
that do believe in chemtrails as a conspiracy, are most likely being sucked in by
those who would cash in on such fears. And are only doing more legitimate
conspiracy theories a huge injustice.

Gaul? Anybody?

edit on Ram41914v34201400000032 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   

it's nice that you're prepared to indulge all this, but you won't change my mind

Atmospherics are not uniform - look at a partly cloudy sky - some sections have clouds, others do not - because of atmospheric conditions - why should contrails be any different? Contrails only expand when the air is "supersaturated" - ie it is "holding" more ice than it should - and putting even more ice into it gives that extra ice somewhere to "fall out" of the air onto.

yeah, i know that.. (despite how it appears i didn't come down in the last shower)
didn't i say back there you'll tell me this is altitude & temperature related? ie: a persistent contrail

you seemed to skip over this one?

me: the way they spread and cover the sky is not natural,
you: Why not?

i tried to respond to that already, it's like a single jet of flyspray that somehow manages to fill a room
it's not "natural" that the contrail manages to eventually fill the whole sky
i'm repeating myself yet again, you're not going to change my mind unless you can cough up some hard data
and if it was that easy, none of us would even be having this conversation now
but this conversation will still be going on years from now

You might find that facts give better answers to your questions than emotive and irrelevant analogies.

exactly komrade, and all you have to do is explain to me how a single jet of flyspray manages to fill an entire room?
(how a single spurt of ice-crystals manages to smear across the whole sky)

i had a quick look at the wake turbulence link;

Wake turbulence is turbulence that forms behind an aircraft as it passes through the air. This turbulence includes various components, the most important of which are wingtip vortices and jetwash. Jetwash refers simply to the rapidly moving gases expelled from a jet engine; it is extremely turbulent, but of short duration. Wingtip vortices, on the other hand, are much more stable and can remain in the air for up to three minutes after the passage of an aircraft.

it doesn't seem to adequately explain what's going on, afaic

hmm, i would've thought us STUPID people would've been the easiest to hoodwink?

Looks like its mother is perfectly happy with it. was there some relevance to this sidetrack??

yes.. the signature comment suggests that anyone who points fingers at the nefarious conspiracy bogeyman is a crackpot (unsubstantiated) so it's also implied that "big brother" has nothing but our best interests at heart..
..so i show you a pic of a baby being subjected to an experiment (analogous to a populace being experimented on)
and all you can seem to get out of it is "hey, mommy says it's ok" (hey, the authority figure says it's ok)

bruno: "does your baby like white phosphorous?"
parent: "yes, he loves it"

also,
the contrail/chemtrail can be switched on/off (that's not normal)
people often film little orb-type things after chemtrails have been sprayed and i've seen these orbs with my own eyes on more than one occasion and others have been with me and seen them also (mass hallucination?)
edit on 19-4-2014 by UNIT76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I don't know that anyone is doing "Weather wars" - it's been outlawed by international treaty since the late 1970's - the USA was probably the last country to try anything with "Operation Popeye" - which was cloud seeding over the Ho Chi Minh Trail.

But otherwise it is a reasonable summary IMO.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:49 AM
link   

it's nice that you're prepared to indulge all this, but you won't change my mind

At least you admit you are not actually interested in facts and evidence - but this does give me a chance to present them to people who are actually interested in those, and not just hearsay.

Atmospherics are not uniform - look at a partly cloudy sky - some sections have clouds, others do not - because of atmospheric conditions - why should contrails be any different? Contrails only expand when the air is "supersaturated" - ie it is "holding" more ice than it should - and putting even more ice into it gives that extra ice somewhere to "fall out" of the air onto.

yeah, i know that.. (despite how it appears i didn't come down in the last shower)
didn't i say back there you'll tell me this is altitude & temperature related? ie: a persistent contrail

Of course - and so what? That is what all the verifiable evidence says it is, it has said that is the case for decades, clearly you know that is the case - and yet you prefer to believe hearsay and scaremongering for some reason.

you seemed to skip over this one?

I didn't skip over it - I pointed out that different parts of the sky can have different conditions - hence some contrails persist, others don't, even at the same altitude sometimes - just like a broken cloud layer at a single altitude has clouds and clear sky.

me: the way they spread and cover the sky is not natural,
you: Why not?

i tried to respond to that already, it's like a single jet of flyspray that somehow manages to fill a room
it's not "natural" that the contrail manages to eventually fill the whole sky
i'm repeating myself yet again, you're not going to change my mind unless you can cough up some hard data
and if it was that easy, none of us would even be having this conversation now
but this conversation will still be going on years from now

It is nothing like fly spray. The atmosphere contains moisture - and that moisture can be precipitated out under certain conditions.

Flyspray doesn't do that, so is an inaccurate analogy.

exactly komrade, and all you have to do is explain to me how a single jet of flyspray manages to fill an entire room?
(how a single spurt of ice-crystals manages to smear across the whole sky)

Flyspray doesn't do it because it is not ice crystals.

How it works is called ice nucleation - look it up.

i had a quick look at the wake turbulence link;

Wake turbulence is turbulence that forms behind an aircraft as it passes through the air. This turbulence includes various components, the most important of which are wingtip vortices and jetwash. Jetwash refers simply to the rapidly moving gases expelled from a jet engine; it is extremely turbulent, but of short duration. Wingtip vortices, on the other hand, are much more stable and can remain in the air for up to three minutes after the passage of an aircraft.

it doesn't seem to adequately explain what's going on, afaic

Why not?

It is called Crow instability. If you want somethign a bit more substantial than the wiki article feel free to research it yourself.

Looks like its mother is perfectly happy with it. was there some relevance to this sidetrack??

yes.. the signature comment suggests that anyone who points fingers at the nefarious conspiracy bogeyman is a crackpot (unsubstantiated) so it's also implied that "big brother" has nothing but our best interests at heart..

Sorry you think that - what it actually means is exactly what it says - that lots of people like to blame misfortune on someone "out to get them" - IMO it lets them avoid having to think for themselves - they can always blame someone else.

I guess if you think it applies to you then you would know best.

..so i show you a pic of a baby being subjected to an experiment (analogous to a populace being experimented on)
and all you can seem to get out of it is "hey, mommy says it's ok" (hey, the authority figure says it's ok)

The parent is the person who CAN actually give consent.

And since you have no actual evidence that chemtrails exist it is another false analogy - you can't even show that the "experiment" is happening.

Your next picture is another fine example of a believer ignoring facts and coming up with an inaccurate analogy to spread the fear and ignorance.

Why don't you like facts??

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Cool and in light of one simple fact that I've always held in
reserve in the back of my mind. That we all have to breath
the same air. And since I don't see any pics of the elites going to
Bilderburg wearing gas masks? I'm thinking that assessment
is really the best fit anyway. Feels the most right.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Ah grass hopper that is where you are missing the big picture...

You see nobody is trying to change your mind, as we are just showing you the way to deny ignorance.

It's like this...A debunker can show a chemtrail believer the evidence, but it is up to the believer to understand it and nobody can make you understand it unless you really want to.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Same here in Atlanta. Yesterday was a prime example. I have pics I will upload when I get home.

(Votes tsurfer200h off the island.)

Since you are discussing Atlanta let me tell you that nothing was strange about the contrails that persisted, because if you noticed that within 72 hours of those persisting contrails we had rain which we usually do after you see those contrails.

BTW I do live and work around the Atlanta area, so what you have seen was nothing out of the ordinary.

I say vote away...

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

That we all have to breath
the same air.

Exactly...that is what is the most troubling with the chemtrail believers, is the fact the so called people in charge are breathing the exact same air as everyone else, yet they are supposedly still spraying some nefarious chemical that is detrimental to their own family and it's health.

It just doesn't make sense...common or any other for that matter.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

change my mind?
...on what exactly?
wiki links that aren't quite what i'm describing?
fly spray?
"i'm not a smart man, jen-ney, but i know what nucleation is"
kudo's on typing all the other stuff too about atmospheric conditions
i suppose that's what causes one contrail to stop and the others remain (on the same plane)

i've just told you i've seen the orb things with my own eyes..
..they sometimes show up after the trails have been sprayed

i don't suppose you're prepared to change *your* mind either?

tsurfer, i think you may as well ask why congressmen don't lobby against fluoride in the drinking water
edit on 19-4-2014 by UNIT76 because: maybe they just all happily drink evian instead?

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Think Forrest think! Your fly spray analogy argues against the spreading trails being a chemical spray. IMO you are correct that a single can (plane) of fly spray (chemicals "sprayed" from the plane) would not flood the room (sky). Why do you then argue the opposite?

The science explains that the increase is not from the exhaust itself but rather water already in the atmosphere.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

tsurfer, i think you may as well ask why congressmen don't lobby against fluoride in the drinking water

Well at least I would be asking about something that is real and has scientific data to back their claims, because there is zero scientific evidence that chemtrails exist, so there really isn't much to ask about concerning chemtrails.

posted on Apr, 19 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

change my mind?
...on what exactly?
wiki links that aren't quite what i'm describing?

Crow instability is exactly what yuo described - if yuo didn't describe it accurately then feel free to do so.

fly spray?
kudo's on typing all the other stuff too about atmospheric conditions
i suppose that's what causes one contrail to stop and the others remain (on the same plane)

I've not seen evidence of that - perhaps you could produce some - but you might want to consider this too:

From a study examining hte effect of the efficiency of engines on contrails - in almost exactly hte same conditions (as far as can be measured) - one plane producing contrails due better engines than the other (which does not) - here's he paper that describes it

i've just told you i've seen the orb things with my own eyes..
..they sometimes show up after the trails have been sprayed

And they sometimes don't? So what?

I see "orbs" in the sky and even in the room all the time - dust motes that ae big enough to distract my vision, birds that I can't focus on

i don't suppose you're prepared to change *your* mind either?[/quot]

I am prepared to believe the evidence - whatever it says. But it has to be GOOD evidence - not evidence that shows the person simply does not understand physics and the natural world....or worse yet shows they are lying to me! (which you haven't done AFAIK BTW - but many of the "chemtrail" gurus damned well do)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join