It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow of Light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone else has ever noticed there shadow being made of light. Just recently I was taking a stroll at night as a matter of fact and looked to my right a noticed my shadow being a reflection of light.

Any meaning to this?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

In a way it is being reflected by the Light to cast your shadow. Could you explain more, outside, room, other lights around? Even in the darkness if one really looks you can still see yourself reflecting Light.

Could be your Aura blending with your shadow and see a reflection there.

Peace

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

Sorry could you re-phrase your questions.

I hate asking because I should of been able to answer, but if you can rephrase, i'll be more than happy to answer.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   
A shadow is an area where direct light from a light source cannot reach due to obstruction by an object.

Or did you mean a metaphysical or psychological shadow?

an unconscious aspect of the personality which the conscious ego does not identify in itself. Because one tends to reject or remain ignorant of the least desirable aspects of one's personality, the shadow is largely negative, or (2) the entirety of the unconscious, i.e., everything of which a person is not fully conscious.

A shadow does not create or reflect light or it would not be a shadow by definition...

Explain so that I can understand what you mean.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
A shadow, is created by two different ways. One you have to have light on one side of something, person thing. Now the other way is quite different since sometimes your Eyes lie to you.

A mind can create a image so fast it fills in the blanks for you. Ever notice how you cas see something from the side of your eyes? Since your brain did not pick or include that Shadow, you become shocked!

Outside are many kinds of lights, car could just be turning a corner down the block, kids robbing a store with a flashlight; lol or a room just being lit whlie you were there. say you were walking by a glass window, any shadow reflecting of the glass would show it as light on the shadow.

Peace

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
If shadow weren't made of some kind of light we wouldn't be able to see it. Is it physical light or spiritual light that allows a shadow to be seen? That's the question.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Darkness is nothing but light, in a strange sort of way. Satan being an Angel Himself is Energy, still has the Light! Although uses the Light in a different way, it is still Light!

What is strange in our World is other Lifeform never have seen the Suns Light, can create their Own. Even in the darkest Holes, Seas, Light can be Created! Since anything can create Light even in darkness, would it matter if it was tags good/evil?

Not trying to tear down Op's topic, Asked so gave a different answer. Might have been not what most wanted to hear. Although it is best to hear everything and decide for Yourself. You could go main stream, spend some time reading books or hear what different people say and come up with your own ideas.

If ones mind is closed, then it would not matter what anybody actually said. Now if you mind did open just a small tiny bit. Things do change in ways one whould have never considered before!

Just because it sounds odd, strange and creapy, does not mean its either right/wrong! It means One does not know so is asking a Question. Then after all ideas/thoughts are being said.

It is left to the Person to find the answer Himself. All one could do is say what they thing it might be, as they see and understand it themselves.

peace

new topics

top topics

join